🗳️KK:H SYS 9/24/20 - Midnight in Milan🌃🦉🥂

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Got 4th. I really wish I could’ve gotten the dress but it’s okay.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    After a rocky start I came in 3rd behind 2 ticket buyers, I'm really happy

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Wound up coming in 1st in my side game. Had a really chill group again this week. I wasn’t too bothered about the dress at first but now that I have it I actually find it quite beautiful. 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Didn’t have any super bad scores but I was able to get first for the first time in a while!! Makes me so glad bc I’ve been in groups w so many TBs lately 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 501 Posts
    Best, worst, fav, winnings:

‘Twas a tough week. Came in 8th. Significantly less cranky by the end because I knew I wasn’t going to get anything so I just submitted gowns I liked. Amazing what styling for the points vs styling for fun does with your mood. Definitely like the shoes waaaaay better than I initially thought. Loving how crisp and sharp and sexy they are. I want more with this shape!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    this weekend I just sat and watched these two destroy themselves. I was in 1st place until saturday night but today the battle was too fierce to intrude and I ended up in 3rd.

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 417 Posts
    thank u SO much everyone!!! 🥺 sometimes i worry my edits are probably annoying af 😅 but tbh they're so fun to make and give me something to do so 🤪
    also @Beth0401 im literally so mad at those scores???? like your second look is perfection im in love😍 im really sorry you didnt get the votes you deserved tho, queen 😭💕💕💕 
    Thankyou so much! That made my day🥺 id definitely be mad about not being able to reach the last earnable if it was your stunning edit🤩 so much talent and creativity! But thankfully I don’t love the purple dress so here’s to the next one 🤞🏽
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I may be the clown they are talking about lol. I was super busy this weekend, had some friends unexpectedly come to town and they stayed with me. I spent $8.99 on tickets tonight which for me is not a ton of money. I really liked the prizes, so I have no shame or regrets🤷‍♀️🤡 I’m sorry I know it sucks but life happens and it’s not my fault the game is set up the way it is. I agree that TS should work differently 

*edit, just read it more thoroughly and I’m not the one with 1200 points. but still lol
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,646 Posts
    I’m very lucky I got in the top 5, my outfits were getting below 40 votes but the last 3 outfits I submitted got 46+
  • marir222marir222 New Member Registered Users 338 Posts
    came in first ! 

that’s for amateurs
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 399 Posts
    Came in first with some low af scores (what was up with this week??) Not sure how I feel about dress- it's cute but it needs more going on if you're gonna have the bottom be brighter
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Serving up some Greek goddess looks. Managed to get fourth rather than fifth because someone submitted an extra ticket and tied with the first place person so the doll I initially kicked out of fifth with my extra ticket ended up getting fifth in the end. Now I don’t feel so bad for submitting that extra ticket. 
    Okay so now it says I’m in third because I guess another person tied for first in my group. Is there a way to get those two extra k stars and the gold dye that I didn’t get to collect because I was initially in fourth? I know it’s not much. 
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    edited September 2020

I won first ✨ Such a chill group and had a great competition with the top 2 and 3, we were taking  turns taking first place for most of the SYS. I had to scramble for my last ticket since it came 3-2 mins before the SYS ended surprised I actually won 😂 thankfully I averaged at 48-52 most of the SYS.

Now for the TS prizes, idk I’m not really raving about it. I feel like they could have been better 

and the hair accessory doesn’t sit right in a lot of hairstyles 😔

even the earnable dress kinda looks weird on the shoulders too, I just bothers me a lot and I was kinda excited about the earnable too 😭

Imma stop being a negative Nancy, so here’s to my 4th win on SYS 🥂 

edit: spelling mistake lol
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 650 Posts
    edited September 2020

The rest of my looks!

Would’ve gotten 1st but my TB had to submit a ticket 🙄 Oh well, i have a dress from the VIP weekend a while back that I dyed that is similar to the TS, so i don’t feel too bad 😂
    I changed my hair color to enhance the crown!
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 957 Posts

Highest, lowest, and favorites. So thankful for this win <3
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts

Came in third place 🥉 (I never realized how awkward that pose looks lol)
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    edited September 2020

Can’t believe how chill my group was this weekend, no TB’s and I stayed within the top two the entire time even after some lowish scores in the beginning. 

My scores picked up but with 5 min left I was in second by <10 points so I used my last ticket I had saved. I wanted to keep it for a time I needed help reaching the last earnable but I couldn’t resist!

edit: thanks to everyone who was using the NYE dress, got inspo and finally dyed it in a bunch of colors. It got me my first 60 ever!
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

My tb submitted another look 5 mins before the end and I definitely could have won if I used an extra ticket. The rest of my group was chill though 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 3,053 Posts
    Finished in fourth. I would have liked to get the crown if I could manage to stay in the top 5 so I'm glad I did.
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #onlyearnabledyesasearnables
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I got robbed, I was 3rd place and a TB had to ruin it for me :( This is the first time I did so well and was actually in top 3
    The person didn't even submit a long dress

Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Welp I ended up submitting my 14th ticket because the doll I tied with submitting again lol and ...

I’m glad I didn’t need to submit any of my extras and can keep them saved for now

I love the dress and how the cutout sides are see through lace plus it dyes so well. 😍 
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.