🗳️🎂 SYS 10/15/20 - Kim's Birthday Bash! Dress Up and Vote! 🍹🎁

Comments

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 421 Posts
    @sharonbp95 thankyou so much for your advice! 🥰 i really love the NYE gown & i don’t have that many gowns that score well, so i ended up purchasing it. i think it will be good for future SYS.

@xoxolovekay you’re doll is so pretty 🥺 i got the dress, tried it one round, & ended up with 34 votes. i really don’t know what i’m doing wrong. thankyou for your two cents 🥰🥰
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 277 Posts
    @thatgalbia aww thank you. The voting both is all over the place 😭 but good luck girly 💙💙💙
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 277 Posts
    Idkkkk how long this is going to last for but this is nice 😭

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 421 Posts
    @xoxolovekay thankyou pooh! good luck to you too 💘💘
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,141 Posts
    Looks 6-8! That 39 hurt because I actually really liked that look, and ts is a lost cause I’m just trying to get to the green hair

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • evilhagevilhag Experienced Member Registered Users 786 Posts
    @Asena_55 I didn’t really like that dress but everyone kept talking about it, it’s consistently one of my highest scoring gowns. It’s worth it 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    I’m sure there’s a hacker in my ts group 👀
  • essencejulietessencejuliet Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    kadamisia said: i need this whole look 😍

I bought the lips and I present to you: my doll in her final (hopefully) form! ❤️✨

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,180 Posts
    putana said:

Try to reach out to Kalinda maybe? You'll need your Hollywood ID so they can look into your TS group and investigate 
    ❤️🌈
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,558 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I’ve tried short dress, I’ve tried long dresses and I still can’t break into the 50’s lol I give up worrying now though ! I’m not getting 1st (I’m safely sitting at 2nd) so I’m just going to submit whatever and enjoy the rest of this sys 😊 Looks 4-8

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    the new look for the sparkler is really annoying me none of the dyed versions look good 😭
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • SisSnappedLikeThanosSisSnappedLikeThanos Registered Users, Member 1,226 Posts
    Asena_55 said:
    I personally think the dress is worth buying 💖 but this doll looks almost exactly like the gorgeous @Basak !!!! is this you bb because this look is AMAZING omg 🥺🥺🥺
    **** this shit im out 🖕
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 955 Posts
    @essencejuliet You're too sweet 🥺 Thank you!! ❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    putana said:

Try to reach out to Kalinda maybe? You'll need your Hollywood ID so they can look into your TS group and investigate 
    I’m gonna message her 
    Also I saw the hacker on fb cropping her screenshot and she has a huge closet 
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 134 Posts

My looks #3-8. I haven’t been too inspired this sys but luckily this combo of this dress+balloon+hair has been working for me. 
              ✨ iOS level 36 A+++✨
                  IGN & IRL: Khadija 
                         🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 440 Posts
    My best scoring look so far
  • MemejazzuraMemejazzura Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited October 2020
     Confused that the sparkler looks normal dyed in all the pictures you guys are posting, yet mine looks like my doll is going into the light when I dye it😂
    I just bought the sparkler from the VB recently and I am having the same problem! Almost thought that this is how it was supposed to look like until I saw its real form! 😆

I just realised that it only looks like this in the kloset and the SYS styling wardrobe. Thankfully, it doesn’t look like this in the VB! 😅
    💕 Kara 💕
    💕 iOS player 💕
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,173 Posts
    Is there more than one sparkler? Because I'm looking at the one I have and it still looks the same. Maybe it looks different if people are using a different platform?
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,360 Posts
    Ugh the voting booth on Facebook is a HOT MESS!!
    Ive tried short dresses, midle lenght dresses, gowns and EVERYTHING IS FLOPPING!!! 😭😭😭
    Platform: Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015