🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 10/30/20 - Put more than candy in your Bag this Weekend!🛍️

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo New Member Registered Users 2,926 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @alycat Simon calls you after you finish all three gigs and gives you 10 kstars! But during the third gig the ghost gives you like two energy and 100 kash? I don’t even remember, but it was a ridiculously small amount 😬
    Wait, honestly I thought we were the ones who had to pay 2 energy and 100 kash to the ghost lmao. But maybe I misunderstood and was just keeping my expectations low 🤩
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • thallisathallisa New Member Registered Users 1,383 Posts
    @mikaylachimo wait a minute.. you’re right because the energy and kash appeared on the dialogue box so it means we had to pay it.. I don’t know why I got confused and thought it’s a gift 😭 oh well, me being a ghost who scams people out of few bucks seems even more on brand 💀
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Sorry if this is a repeat question,  but do you have to finish an offer before the weekend is over to receive the 2x reward,  or do you just have to start it during the promotion? 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,759 Posts
    @Nikki114 if you start the offer during promotion weekend you’ll still receive double even if you get the reward after, for example on Monday or Tuesday. I’ve had rewards come in after the weekend and it’s double 👍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    How do you guys earn so much k stars during vip?
    Of it’s vip I earn like +/- 30 k stars or something. I have to wait too long before my energy bar has reloaded. 🤔 Any tips are welcome ! 😊
    My tip is: go grinding every city. Tap all the decorations and some objects in the scenarios, you should get some energy. Your fingers will fall, but you get your energy bar filled up faster this way.
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos absolutely flawless, gorgeous edits. You are amazing!!
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,759 Posts
    @ViennaKKH it’s a bit of a grind but if you have the time, tapping around the locations for energy and voting is a good way to replenish energy so that you can keep doing reality shows. It can get a bit boring and repetitive though. I do that multiply times when I’ve got the time. Also do offers if you've got some good ones. I’ve done all the good ones up so now I only do as many survey/quiz offers that I’m able to do 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Hey dolls! Need opinions!! 

I’m trying to save for BF but there’s still a couple Halloween items I really want!! I’m dying for the fairy dress, Medusa hair, vampire lips, or fairy handheld. Should I take a couple more spins (agree), or should I just leave it and save for BF because we can’t really use most of these items the rest of the year / I have a low change of getting items I want? (Like)

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,365 Posts
    RoxyHart said:
    ViennaKKH said:
    How do you guys earn so much k stars during vip?
    Of it’s vip I earn like +/- 30 k stars or something. I have to wait too long before my energy bar has reloaded. 🤔 Any tips are welcome ! 😊
    My tip is: go grinding every city. Tap all the decorations and some objects in the scenarios, you should get some energy. Your fingers will fall, but you get your energy bar filled up faster this way.
    I want to press the lol and awesome button at the same time, thanks doll ! 😊
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,365 Posts
    @AmyMimi ok thank you so much ! 🥰
    I did this during lockdown and it hurts so much 😭
    I even felt asleep with my phone in my hands 😂
    We will have a lockdown again here, so more time for kkh 🙈 Hope this all will be over soon 😔
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    Surveys are so underrated. I made this much in a week and this isn’t counting MobileVoice since it doesn’t show stars. 
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I always try doing the quizzes in the offers and I never get 100%... I’ve even looked up the answers LMFAO sometimes I want to cry out of frustration 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,526 Posts
    Was putting off the Cassio quest all month and decided to finally go for it. I know a lot of people aren’t into the dress but I think it’s really pretty and ethereal, and nicely detailed! It’s also a unique silhouette with the loose, sheer sleeves. And the peachy pink color is rare in our wardrobe.

iOS
    gicela said:
    I always try doing the quizzes in the offers and I never get 100%... I’ve even looked up the answers LMFAO sometimes I want to cry out of frustration 
    Me too!! I’m pretty sure the websites lie about your score to get you to take more quizzes which would generate them more ad revenue. 
    Can anyone else not watch videos?... this includes videos for k-stars, energy, kash, and rapid recharge. @KalindaKing
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,240 Posts
    🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃 
    Happy Halloween, everyone! Im very grateful to my friends for allowing me to design their kkh dolls costumes, it was a lot of work but I loved every minute of it 💖 you guys are the best and ilysm 🥺✨
    With @samanthakkh as Cruella De Vil 🐾 @dpeters as Maleficent 🔮 and @VampireBarbie as Ursula 🐙

Wishing everyone lots of luck today 🌙
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos omg this turned out SO amazing, you are so talented ✨💕 thank you so much for including me in this, I am OBSESSED with all of these looks 🎃🎃🎃
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 3,998 Posts
    @AliBryant love how you match with that clutch that have the same pearls studs as the ones on sleeves of the dress. 
    IOS Player 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 3,998 Posts
    Love how the earnable hair hides the super arched brows on these eyes and I can showcase the vibrant green eyelid color from the Halloween box. 
    IOS Player 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,332 Posts
    gicela said:
    Same, I did 2 quizzes like that today and both said I didn’t reach 100%, but I found answers online. So no kstars for me 🤡 
    iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
    #bringbackoldsys
    Facebook name - RobertaKkh Eleon
  • ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    How long does it usually take for kstars to come in after you complete an offer? I finished one earlier this morning and when I check my reward status it still says “ongoing.” Does that mean it didn’t work/I won’t get the kstars?
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 237 Posts
    @ViennaKKH you can also save up energy during the week from voting (regular and weekday sys), daily boxes and kollections so you can do more realities 😊 and you get a kstar everytime you level up a NPC to 500 or 1000, I usually delete them after I get to that many points. It's the first time I'm following the advice some forum dolls have given and I've collected around 120 kstars so far! 
    #GreedyCompaniesLoseCustomers
    iOS daily player since April 2020. English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,072 Posts

Gotta love the display feature. I would have chased this hair if it wasn't for the recycled dress 😪 whatever, if I can't have it I am making it my profile pic lol
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Told myself I’d buy one more box because I really wanted to get the candy apple but I already spent most of my Black Friday savings 
    I love it 🥺🍏💕 
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    gicela said:
    Same, I did 2 quizzes like that today and both said I didn’t reach 100%, but I found answers online. So no kstars for me 🤡 
    ok but tell me why one time I failed and still got the kstars😂 I won that time but it’s been nothing but fails ever since LOL 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 2,926 Posts
    @ViennaKKH thank you 💖💖
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Hey everyone! With it being double star weekend I wanted to share a win I had just in case I can help anyone else out! If you have this offer in the pic below it shows that you have to purchase like $64 worth of stuff but inside the offer it’s a $20 min order. I purchased a simple eye cream (mine was almost out anyway), and got rewarded the whole amount. 😊😊

• Nat_kkhNat_kkh Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    I spent my kstars to complete the Witching Hour Kollection. In the box I got the earrings. And the hair is just gorgeous so I’m not THAT mad for spending 500 kstarts😅 time to grind before the event will end✌🏻
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,332 Posts
     Dolls I did it! I finished event and got the hair! Opened more boxes, but didn’t got the feather 🥺 Both times it was in the same place🥺  i didn’t take screenshots but I got from Halloween boxes black long boots, hairstyle with black crown, gold mask, apple handheld. 🥰 Also I finally buy handheld pose!

iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
    #bringbackoldsys
    Facebook name - RobertaKkh Eleon