🗳️ SYS - 3/8/21 -( Celebrate International Women's Day with A ) Cottagecore SYS 🗳️

1679111216

Comments

  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 480 Posts
    .
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,065 Posts

    @YoMomma
    i think I spotted you 😁
    Yes you did 🤗 that look got me 49 🤷‍♀️
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts

    Another victim of glu's stupid fake system.. all her look were 50+ until she got a 60 then she got a 44 right after it! 
    do you have an answer? @KalindaKing ofc you don't <3
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,100 Posts

    Some stunning looks in the vothing booth and in my group🧚‍♀️💓

    The 4th doll in the 1st row is mine, Tysm for sharing, it made my day 😊 got 36 votes. Just say @hotgirlmady was banned but sending thanks anyway! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,646 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt Your doll is so pretty!

    Also I didn’t know she was banned, I know not to talk about this but I wonder why? 🤔
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    YoMomma said:

    @YoMomma
    i think I spotted you 😁
    Yes you did 🤗 that look got me 49 🤷‍♀️
    🥰 glad it got u a decent score u were the popular vote !
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Looks 5-8 ✨


  • kkhashleykkhashley Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited March 10
    I love all the prizes but after battling in Gold for the past couple of weeks... and not getting very far... I think I’m ready to move a style level down😅 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,355 Posts
    Spotted the gorgeous @mikaylachimo 💕
    ✨iOS ✨
    Instagram: ashleym.kkh
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    tortor said:


    A few of the faces look familiar!!! Great job ladies!!! 
    Second row, first doll from the left is me. Thank you for spotting me ❤️❤️❤️. Unfortunately, I only got 36 votes for that look. I really enjoy the theme, but for some reasons, my votes sucked 🥲🥲🥲. I have tried many things but none of them seem to work 😿😿😿


  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    edited March 10
    nhq1012 said:
    tortor said:


    A few of the faces look familiar!!! Great job ladies!!! 
    Second row, first doll from the left is me. Thank you for spotting me ❤️❤️❤️. Unfortunately, I only got 36 votes for that look. I really enjoy the theme, but for some reasons, my votes sucked 🥲🥲🥲. I have tried many things but none of them seem to work 😿😿😿


    Awwww I’m so sorry to hear that but that was the exact look that I was thinking I’ve seen someone from the forum even though since I’m new I wasn’t sure enough who it was to tag you!!! I love your look and the rest of your looks and you totally deserve more!!!! 
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    tortor said:
    nhq1012 said:
    tortor said:


    A few of the faces look familiar!!! Great job ladies!!! 
    Second row, first doll from the left is me. Thank you for spotting me ❤️❤️❤️. Unfortunately, I only got 36 votes for that look. I really enjoy the theme, but for some reasons, my votes sucked 🥲🥲🥲. I have tried many things but none of them seem to work 😿😿😿


    Awwww I’m so sorry to hear that but that was the exact look that I was thinking I’ve seen someone from the forum even though since I’m new I wasn’t sure enough who it was to tag you!!! I love your look and the rest of your looks and you totally deserve more!!!! 
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I guess those compliments could totally make up for my scores in the game. Thks a lot 🥰🥰🥰🥰
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax New Member Registered Users 598 Posts

    Having fun with the theme but I'm over these scores 😐
    Your look that scored 29 is really cute, deserved a higher score.
    Daily iOS Player: Level 43
    🌻JaelynJax🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • trezatreza Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    We love a chilled group 🥰 and being 1st ofc 🤪
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    So I've just woken up, and this morning I literally had a dream about sys 🤣. I was on the forum and saw that everyone seemed to be posting pictures and videos of themselves,  so I clicked on one of the videos and realised that it was a clip from a TV show - sys had been turned into a TV show! The room reminded me of Masterchef for some reason, if anyone watches that. 😂
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 651 Posts
    edited March 10

    i’ve been so lucky to get the high scores this week🤦🏼‍♀️ but i’m really happy about it!! i really love the ts prizes, and i’m currently in 2nd place, so i hope i can keep it up 🤞🏼
     - 1st place is of course wearing a gown
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 203 Posts
    2x 55 votes 🥰🥳😲

    iOS  Player 🍎👩🏽
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    tortor said:

    😍😍😍
    Wow! I’ve never been spotted before, thank you! 💕

    My votes, however, are ✨meh✨ at best.
  • josiejosiejosiejosie Registered Users, Member 59 Posts



    😍😍

    57 again, I’m really happy about the score but does anyone else get a lot of scores that are identical? 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 480 Posts
    Scores are picking up! Really hoping I can stay top 6 in gold and get that hairstyle as I’ve always missed out on similar ones 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 708 Posts
    I’m currently enjoying a staycation, was so busy yesterday but I managed somehow not to lose a ticket. Scores have been consistent and I’m not mad at all 🤩


    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 49 / iOS
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.