🎆✨KK:H v11.12 Update -Celebrate Yourself!✨🎆

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Anyone watching eurovision? What countries are your favorites?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Guys I saw it wrong 🤦🏻‍♀️Sorry for wrong info.
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Time for the android update 🤩🤩💗
    I'm waiting patiently I swear
  • koalaliakoalalia Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I wake up at 2 pm and still no update ??? 😭😭
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    If IOS gets it first please show us all the screenshots y'all!☺️
    Awww😭😭😭 I'm going to sleep real soon. I hope I'll wake up to see the update is available
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    What time is it in America? Because it's 10 pm here for me and I'm losing faith for the update
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    3:17 pm Glu time
    iOS
  • jaderosekkhjaderosekkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    edited May 2021
    It’s 2:17 for me edit:pm
    I'm pretty sure Glu is in Toronto and it's 3 pm there right now
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    I don’t get why we can never get answers like is it not today or it’ll come later is all we wanna know 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
    i really think the update threads should stop being released so early. it creates so much hype when there's usually delays and glitches. 
    I mean the hype is mostly because Kalinda said it was coming early this week and it's finally a good update so of course we are excited 🤷‍♀️
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    i really think the update threads should stop being released so early. it creates so much hype when there's usually delays and glitches. 
    I mean the hype is mostly because Kalinda said it was coming early this week and it's finally a good update so of course we are excited 🤷‍♀️
    this isn't what i meant lol. yeah i get why people are excited, so am i. but there's no reason for the threads to be released halfway into the month when we can't get answers on when it's coming. nobody said y'all couldn't be excited
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    I think you read what bia was saying wrong, she wasn’t saying to not be excited or anything, she was just saying the threads come up super early which can feel like your waiting longer and making us impatient  🤷🏼‍♀️
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Ugh still no update 🙄
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • _skyler_rose_kkh__skyler_rose_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    @KalindaKing please just awenser can we expect an update today or not 🥺🥺
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited May 2021
    kkhsimone said:
    that’s not what she was implying. she wasn’t saying people couldn’t be hyped up or excited. she meant releasing the update half way through the month gets us excited just for the update to be late and filled with glitches. 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    My AppStore hates me 😅 it would be nice to know if it’s gonna be today 🥺
    iOS player 

• KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I think a yes or no would be fine it will atlst calm people down.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    This is still showing on my side game, but it's not on my tablet. I noticed it at 5am. So idk if it's a mini update, but I'll wait until the main one drops and it's on both my games before updating.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

Me in my bed waiting for the update
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited May 2021
    a couple of my friends & i’s games have been glitching for months now. i’m on ios and if i so much as move my screen out of the kkh app, my phone will freeze up and eventually crash. if i take a screenshot, my phone freezes up and eventually crashes. if a pop up comes up telling me that my battery is at 20%, my game will freeze up and crash. i cant go back and forwards between apps because my game will freeze up my whole phone and the app will crash. it’s extremely frustrating and i know it’s due to kkh because some of my friends are experiencing the same issues and the freezing stops when i swipe kkh out of my task bar. please fix this during this update, it’s the main reason i’ve been going into the game less other than submitting for sys or doing the weekly storylines (which i used to do the day they came out but i now do a day or two late because it’s annoying). i also cant make inspo anymore because screenshotting is a hassle. hoping this gets fixed during this update, it’s been happening for around 4 months now. 
    edit: changed know to now 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Its almost 4pm here already (I'm in the same time zone at Glu) and idk about their offices but around me the typical work day is 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm so I have my doubts we're getting the update today unless its coming in the next few minutes.
  • Silvana19Silvana19 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    It is almost 10 pm  I'd rather watch Eurovision, than wait for hours for a glitchy update. 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    RIP. I thought we’d have the update today 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Well... maybe tomorrow 🥲
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.