🗳️🌈 SYS 6/10/21 SYS - Show Your Pride SYS 🌈 🗳️

Comments

• kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited June 11
    Johanaa said:

Sorry but who TF found this funny?😤😤
    @kkhsam Would you like to share what's so funny about this picture? Is it the PRIDE background? PRIDE balloon? PRIDE dress? Care to share? You lol'd at the original post by @Johanaa  as well. So???

@BooskiBabii

Hello, I didn’t even realized I had clicked lol on your post, it happened by mistake. And to answer to your question, there’s nothing funny with the picture. 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 283 Posts
    @rikkksss This is you right? I’ve never been in a group with a forum doll before. Your doll is gorgeous😍😍😍

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 909 Posts
    Jessakey said:

Ive been saving up my diamonds for something special.
     I really liked this weeks showstopper items so i foolishly believed i could use diamonds to obtain some non-dye items...im a fool:tired_face: !!!
    I should have listened to y'all's words of wisdom when you warned showstopper boxes were a waste of diamonds. im a fool for not heading your warnings :bawling:
    After spending 20 diamonds i only got one item and a load of disappointment + regret. The item i got wasnt one of this weeks showstopper style items or even a cute past showstopper item...so disappointing :confounded: 

( I forgot to take screen shot of all items in 2nd pallete bc i was so :angry: that pallete only had 2 items, dyes, and tickets.)

I was mainly chasing the rainbow hair yet it wasnt even available in any of the 3 palletes I had..whyyyyyyy! 

I think glu enjoys our frustrations pertaining to dyes and diamonds glu= :trollface: 
    Never spending diamonds on dreams again :disappointed:
    Hey, just wanted to reach out and hopefully give a silver lining. I had this issue (somewhat) last week. With those 3 tickets, hopefully you’ll be able to come in first on an SYS where you really love the prizes!  The dye situation truly sucks, but that skirt is one of my favorites in the game. 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    People need to chill...
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,547 Posts
    kkhsam said:
    Johanaa said:

@kkhsam Would you like to share what's so funny about this picture? Is it the PRIDE background? PRIDE balloon? PRIDE dress? Care to share? You lol'd at the original post by @Johanaa  as well. So???

@BooskiBabii

Hello, I didn’t even realized I had clicked lol on your post, it happened by mistake. And to answer to your question, there’s nothing funny with the picture. 
    Sorry, I just had to ask with how that troll was earlier today.😒 I know that happens sometimes, and I didn't even think about it happening on accident. Sorry for my bitchy post. I just am really protective (and supportive) of the lgbtqia+ community, so when I saw it I got defensive.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    edited June 11
    I loathe being in Gold but I've been here for the past 4 SYS, so I guess this is home now. Anyway my group isn't too awful, I don't suppose but it's early. (That's me in the TS items) 

But my first 3 looks, I thought we're pretty good but "voters" thought differently, I guess.

I thought they deserved higher. I really wanted the TS but I guess it's not meant to be. 😔
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,547 Posts
    I figured the 1st Miss Managed dress would be the popular pick in the vb, but most times it's not. I'm stuck on what to wear, the rainbow dress didn't do too well for me, it scored 38 points. My next look got a 42. I'm hoping my scores go up bc I love so many T$ items.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    My scores aren't great but I'm in 4th in Silver III so it way work out in my favor but it's early. I have a couple extra tickets but I don't want to use them 
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,080 Posts
    Johanaa said:

Oh that was me, i was 100% laughing at glu cus it's more like "show your profit" or something. I did think about making a comment clarifying that but my earlier rant tired me out 😂 the lol is at glu using that slogan, not at the slogan itself, or the user who posted it 💞 sorry if it upset anyone. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited June 11
     I wasn’t going to waste any diamonds on this weekend event but after awhile I decided to spend 5 diamonds just to see if I had any luck. I had my mom choose a box and she choosed 7 and I got the dress and I couldn’t be happier especially since I only had 2 of the 4 items on my palette. 
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    edited June 11
    @wujulove you can report them to glu and hopefully you're able to enjoy your sys. it's so upsetting seeing hackers in TS groups, so sorry that's happening to you
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,523 Posts
    1-2

iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
    #bringbackoldsys
    Facebook name - RobertaKkh Eleon
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,021 Posts
    edited June 11
    @Dotty20012 thank you for clarifying 👍🙂
    I thought I’d ask as it kinda hurts when you’ve worked so hard on something and someone decided to lol’s at it. I didn’t mean anything mean by it but sorry if my comment caught you off guard. 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,165 Posts
    Did anyone else only get 1 SYS ticket?? 
    @Selena.kkh it happened to me last sys, contact support they’ll help you
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,165 Posts
    @AmyMimi the edit is awesome 😍❤️❤️
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    HeyItsJ said:
    @wujulove you can report them to glu and hopefully you're able to enjoy your sys. it's so upsetting seeing hackers in TS groups, so sorry that's happening to you
    Ive already seen someone with that vip hair for the pocs this week!! They literally were wearing it in the voting booth and its upsetting how tf do you have shit youre not suppose to already ? Is it that hard to stop hackers or does glu just like to leave them in place for us to spend more money to beat them🙃
    @AmandaMKkh than you so much 🥰💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 New Member Registered Users 1,767 Posts

Used 1 extra ticket. Why are the votes so low every weekend?? I saw some amazing outfits with low votes and I thought mine would get some more too 🤷🏽‍♀️
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 377 Posts
    @AmyMimi your editing skills are just WOW 😍 magic✨✨✨
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

@e_corvo thank you, so sweet of you to say 💕😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • jennyb86ukjennyb86uk Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

I’m really hoping that someone gets the reference of the second one, the first one … I may have gone too hard on 😅
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I give up🤗
  • maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    viola said:
    @maniya yes it’s Remini 🥰
    Thank you 😍
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    @rikkksss This is you right? I’ve never been in a group with a forum doll before. Your doll is gorgeous😍😍😍
    Yes that’s me🥰 thank you!! You’re doll is also beautiful! 💓
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 668 Posts
    Minimal difference in scores in my group, only first two are several extra tickets up. I am in 7th place, 6th is 1 point higher so we’re all scoring similarly 

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 49 / iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.