🎆✨ KK:H Update - v12.3 - Make It Fashion! ✨🎆

Comments

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @quietoffi it could be possible that they're taking the route that is making more revenue but I also think that that specific route doesn't contain that much new content in the updates (no new businesses, locations, shorter storylines etc.) But it also wouldn't make sense since after a while people started kind of 'boycotting' vip gold subscriptions and a lot of people didn’t feel as excited to spend money on the game (which could probably be why they introduced the tier system and the ability to buy both tickets and diamonds, they're probably aware by now that everyone is frustrated w this crappy system but decide to ignore it). Add the rigged voting to it plus the 60 curse and they have the perfect way to make revenue while still doing the bare minimum for the game (especially for male dolls), which is by now, filled w bugs and glitches to the point where it's hilarious.
  • PatRamosPatRamos Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 59 Posts
    I hope the daily group boxes are updated in the update. My palettes have dyes, cash and every few days diamonds, I haven’t had clothing items in over two months. It was really fun in the beginning to open the boxes, it’s become quite boring to open a box containing one dye or cash. I hope there’s an opportunity to win past Halloween or fall items. I haven’t put money into the game in over a month because of my lack of enthusiasm. 
    Me too! I have exactly 52 unopen squad boxes. Instead of updating the boxes that are already there (ex: TB box), they just keep creating new ones  :s
  • OhemilieOhemilie New Member Registered Users 903 Posts
    I still don’t have a TS group. Can you agree with this if you don’t either! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    so i commented on @quietoffi comment and I went to edit it and I received a message stating that it needed approval and now it’s gone. Wow, I’m being silenced now…good to know. 
  • JuliaJadeJuliaJade Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited September 28
    @KalindaKing
    -Update: I just submitted my 5th outfit and was finally placed in a trendsetter group: GOLD, which is where I should be. So that’s cool, there’s  progress here - however, it says we all have 0 points… but like I said, I just submitted my 5th outfit. Curiouser and curiouser. 
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    JuliaJade said:
    @KalindaKing
    -Update: I just submitted my 5th outfit and was finally just placed in a trendsetter group: GOLD, which is where I should be. So that’s cool, they’re progress here - however, it says we all have 0 points… but like I said, I just submitted my 5th outfit. Curiouser and curiouser. 
    when ur 5th look gets done scoring, you will be able to see ur total points ✨ it happened to me as well
    iOS doll | 18 | 🇺🇸🇲🇽
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    Luna0526 said:
    Luna0526 said:
    Wait I'm confused - we got diamonds? I got the call this morning but my game was trying to load all of the other stuff that had happened since it had been down so I never got to finish the call and don't have any more diamonds then yesterday? 
    I have a friend who experienced this too. She got calls from her businesses but none from Simon in which he gives you 10 diamonds. I told her to contact Customer Care but she was like "nah, I'd better accept my hard luck". I advise you to not do the same and ask them about it😁
    Thank you!!! Glad it wasn't just me haha. Well I guess I already have a session with them from my game progress saying it was saved but deleting a month's worth of items when I got a new phone so I'll just have to add on to that!

What a headache this game has been!
    No problem! 🥰 also I agree... this game started to come with each and every update with more disappointments and more filled storage 
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    edited September 28
    I really just got put back into Silver 3 even though I should be in Gold…. So no chance at any diamonds this week😐 ok thanks glu
  • joeyyy1995joeyyy1995 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Interestingly, I levelled down to Silver II last SYS, but after the second glitch of the day yesterday I somehow ended up back in Silver III? It seems that a lot of people are having the opposite issue, but did anyone have the same issue as me? 
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,828 Posts
    I was added back to Gold just now…curious to see how this will all work out!
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 506 Posts
    Interestingly, I levelled down to Silver II last SYS, but after the second glitch of the day yesterday I somehow ended up back in Silver III? It seems that a lot of people are having the opposite issue, but did anyone have the same issue as me? 
    Same thing! I levelled down last SYS and they put me back in gold, it seems like (for the people they're somehow choosing to adjust the group of), they're putting us in the group we were in last SYS.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 27,521 Posts
    If you are having TrendSetter problems, please submit a look and see if your style level shows up now? It should be fixed.
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    I contacted support last night about being placed in Bronze I instead of Gold... still have heard nothing back. I am on my fourth look (started late because of the game not opening) and am still in Bronze I

• Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Every. Time. 
    I got dyes in my first and second box from the TB event and also in my daily squad box. 
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,828 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    Rikk said:
    I was added back to Gold just now…curious to see how this will all work out!
    So they CAN adjust levels after all. Why are they claiming they cannot adjust levels for some players and not for others? I still haven't gotten any response at all since yesterday morning. 
    I get super different answers from support when I contact them with the same issue multiple times…it’s really inconsistent. I think there seems to be a lack of communication on that side of CS Team 
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I really just got put back into Silver 3 even though I should be in Gold…. So no chance at any diamonds this week😐 ok thanks glu

Haha just got kicked from the Silver 3 group I guess and none of my looks are available😃

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 607 Posts
    How long has it been taking for you guys to get responses from support?? I have one (still open) ticket that I opened at 9am yesterday, I got a response at 4pm and then NOTHING since, even though they didn't fix my issue or close the ticket. I have another one that I opened this morning from my computer that hasn't gotten anything past the automated response. The way Glu treats customers, both paying and non-paying (and I HAVE spent money on this game) is unbelievable.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,803 Posts
    Submitting a look seems to be the key to being put in a group! I am in gold as I should be
    iOS
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 200 Posts
    i don't have a timer (lol) so i can't submit a ticket yet.. hopefully i'll get an alert soon that i have a ticket ready and fingers crossed this actually works!
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 45 🖤
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I’ve submitted five looks already and I’m still in Bronze 1, this is so unfair. Am I supposed to just let it go and accept it? 🤡

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 199 Posts
    I just submitted another look and it was voted on and I’m still in bronze. I sent a support ticket this morning but I haven’t heard anything.
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    finally got put into a TS group but i’m supposed to be in gold and i’m in a bronze group
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 27,521 Posts
    Kalinda said once you are in a TS group, if the level is wrong, send a ticket to Customer Care. So sorry for the trouble,  bear in mind Support is getting a lot of tickets, response time might be slower.  hope it gets resolved swiftly.
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 786 Posts
    If you are having TrendSetter problems, please submit a look and see if your style level shows up now? It should be fixed.
    Worked for me! and am in the correct style level. Ty
    Platform: iOS
  • isabeauisabeau Senior Member Registered Users 1,873 Posts
    Mariaakkh said:
    Remove DYES and ENERGY from GB.. We’re tired of asking!
    It’s remove dyes and kash, not energy.🤪
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 237 Posts
    Apparently who was placed in a Ts group yesterday is stuck in bronze and who was placed in a TS group today is in silver 3 or gold, I guess they can’t fix since you’re already in a ts group, they only fixed who wasn’t in a group yet
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,356 Posts
    edited September 29
    loraainec said:
    Apparently who was placed in a Ts group yesterday is stuck in bronze and who was placed in a TS group today is in silver 3 or gold, I guess they can’t fix since you’re already in a ts group, they only fixed who wasn’t in a group yet
    If this is the case I think that’s extremely unfair, I was supposed to be in gold this sys and now I’m in bronze 1 every person this has happened to will unfairly miss out on tons of items each sys until making it back to gold when they should’ve already been there, 

I think this should be fixed or either every sys level (bronze and sliver) should have all the items gold has for the next five show your styles @KalindaKing

edit: I contacted support in the game and I’m in gold now 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 344 Posts
    isabeau said:
    Mariaakkh said:
    Remove DYES and ENERGY from GB.. We’re tired of asking!
    It’s remove dyes and kash, not energy.🤪
    Wouldnt mind energy being removed too tbh
  • goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    loraainec said:
    I was meant to be in Gold for this SYS. Only got  placed in a TS group today but I’m still stuck in Bronze 1. I’ve sent a ticket and sent screenshots but I’ve yet to be placed in the correct tier. So there’s a lot of inconsistencies on Glu’s part.