🗳️🔁🎅 SYS-TB 12/20/21 -Under The Mistletoe SYS TB!🎄🗳️🔁

Comments

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    So that happened 
    🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    maline1990maline1990 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hi everyone, this is probably not the best place to ask this but from the past 2 weeks I haven't been getting my earnable prizes, I go up in the TS but my points don't count for the prizes... Does anyone have the same problem?
    Happy holidays and thank you in advance 🎄🎅
  • Options
    TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    isabeau said:
    So that happened 
    🤦🏻‍♀️
    Why on earth would you waste extra tickets on a tb sys? People must really have all the money to blow 😂
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Where is this outfit from? It's super cute.
    Also, are socks separate from jumpsuit? 

This jumpsuit is in the Christmas boxes 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Hi everyone, this is probably not the best place to ask this but from the past 2 weeks I haven't been getting my earnable prizes, I go up in the TS but my points don't count for the prizes... Does anyone have the same problem?
    Happy holidays and thank you in advance 🎄🎅
    if you have screenshots of your ts ranks, you can message support with the screenshots and hopefully they'd give them to you.
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    geenellys said:
    Dorica said:

The green one is, i didn't see this come up until now. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

I…
  • Options
    JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @Dorica the green one is in the free Christmas daily boxes, the white one with the socks is in the 55 star Christmas boxes. 
  • Options
    kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    First two looks. Did better than I thought they would. Hopefully my scores stay this way.
  • Options
    Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

Wtf Alexis? Why would sb submit that many tickets for a TB SYS? That is basically wasting your money. 
    Maybe not in every case, but I genuinely think some of these ppl in our groups are npcs/computers. Something really weird happened last night with my group & like I’ve seen others say, it seems Glu manipulates the votes to get you to spend money on tickets. 
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Nikaraf said:

Wtf Alexis? Why would sb submit that many tickets for a TB SYS? That is basically wasting your money. 
    Maybe not in every case, but I genuinely think some of these ppl in our groups are npcs/computers. Something really weird happened last night with my group & like I’ve seen others say, it seems Glu manipulates the votes to get you to spend money on tickets. 
    I always wonder if it’s possible to hack ticket thingy so you can have infinite tickets or sth bc this sure seems like it is either glu messing w these stuff or these people just have hacked games. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    my first 2 looks ❤️❄️

ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • Options
    aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Nikaraf said:

I always wonder if it’s possible to hack ticket thingy so you can have infinite tickets or sth bc this sure seems like it is either glu messing w these stuff or these people just have hacked games. 
    u cant hack tickets, thats what i heard
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • Options
    its_nikkitimeits_nikkitime Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    First and second look! Will post on how they do ✨
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    alo said:
    Nikaraf said:
    Nikaraf said:

u cant hack tickets, thats what i heard
    Thank you for letting me know 🤍
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    First two! Nice start after all the 30s last SYS. :’)
    The background in the VB is so stunning. 😍

• Options
    NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    I’ve gone with red for my first two looks. Forgot to add contour for look two when I was playing around with my doll’s makeup. 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • Options
    bolesboles Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Ilze said:
    I'm super confused what this event requires, gowns or comfy clothes, seems like comfy is the popular vote in VB so far? Went for something inbetween with the first look 🤷‍♀️
    If I remember correctly, last year it was comfy clothes. I’m pretty sure this is the one I used all my lounge style clothing for. 
  • Options
    MoJo1230 said:
     Submitted this look and immediately got a 39 within a minute… interesting 😒
    I honestly think the vote counts are rigged for most of these. Remember in the summer they had that band/concert theme? I submitted an outfit that made no sense (just to use the ticket), and scored 60 votes within two minutes. My doll had green hair and I dyed her outfit orange and black lol. 
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    isabeau said:
    So that happened 
    🤦🏻‍♀️
    Why on earth would you waste extra tickets on a tb sys? People must really have all the money to blow 😂
    Probably some type of hack they do tbh. Waste of money if you ask me.

Edit: Nvm just read the comment thread, saw that it isn’t possible. 
  • Options
    poppylockspoppylocks Registered Users, Member 148 Posts

i was doing so well on our last sys, idk what’s happening rn
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Players who do not have a lot of old stuff go for the most number of past boxes.  To them its like winning current prizes.  If you don't have it, it's new to you.  And players have said there is less pressure during the week.  That probably holds true for a lot of these Weekday SYS high scorers. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    boles said:
    Ilze said:
    I'm super confused what this event requires, gowns or comfy clothes, seems like comfy is the popular vote in VB so far? Went for something inbetween with the first look 🤷‍♀️
    If I remember correctly, last year it was comfy clothes. I’m pretty sure this is the one I used all my lounge style clothing for. 
    boles said:
    Ilze said:
    Oh that makes sense. Thanks for your reply. I'm now imagining it's Christmas eve at home, some people lounge around in comfies, some throw fancy parties... that's how I make sense of VB, I find it hard to vote with such different styles out there! 😄
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Dorica said:
    geenellys said:
    Dorica said:

The green one is, i didn't see this come up until now. 
    not the daily boxes but the 55kstars ones
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts

Oh well. Top scorers in my group are all wearing gowns. I’m just so bored with gowns.
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Players who do not have a lot of old stuff go for the most number of past boxes.  To them its like winning current prizes.  If you don't have it, it's new to you.  And players have said there is less pressure during the week.  That probably holds true for a lot of these Weekday SYS high scorers. 
    I understand that to an extent, however you run the risk of getting dyes, seems like a big gamble to spend so much on tickets to get boxes that are completely randomised and would not guarantee that you win a prize like a clothing item when you can just buy k stars or diamonds to buy other items. 

Perhaps it's the intrigue of a mystery box.
  • Options
    Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Nikaraf said:

Yeah, I wasn’t sure about the hacking thing but I see it’s been said they aren’t doing it, I don’t put it past them to find a way though. But I really wish Glu would stop these tactics if it is what’s going on, because I would honestly be more inclined to spend real money if I knew they cared enough about how players feel. 
  • Options

Thought it would be cute to wear white + red bow to match the snow puppy but maybe that wasn’t the move for this event 😂🤷🏼‍♀️