Options

🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 3/18/22 - VIP Shop Till You Drop!🛍️

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier good advice, thanks!! I definitely don’t regret not getting the dress, I’ll think more about the headpiece. 
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Even if I'm not that excited about the earrings and the castle bag, this was a good VIP with the stuff I got. Good thing I'm happy with it too because I'm spending less during the VIPs leading up to the sale now. I just wish I got the floral aura from the kollection. I got the bundle when I didn't even know if I liked it. I don't know if I like the hair and I wish the earrings sat on the ears differently. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Told myself I would only open one DB and although I was hoping for the bird, I got pretty lucky and picked the dress.

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • Options
    reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    VIP gave me a great excuse to go after the GB hair 😅 I love how colorful and therefore versatile it is, and I think hair/head pieces and handhelds make or break SYS outfits ✨💓

iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • Options
    @reeb I was thinking that hair could be useful for the cherry blossom theme too.

• Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    There’s also a really cool flower hair in the spring forward boxes, but it’s difficult to chase 😔 Opened a bunch of boxes, but got anything but and now I have 3 stars left 😂
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited March 2022

Finished 💗😍 I actually spent 575 kstars today and yesterday and now i’m at 7 kstars😭 I want to have at least 1,000 by Kimiversery so I won’t be spending too much between now and then 🫤🥹
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    This is everything I got this weekend. The storyline outfit, the 2 piece green outfit, the db dress, the Kollection aura, and the gold headpiece. I really wanted the featured brown dress and hair but I heard the green two piece scored better and I didn’t have enough k-stars for both. I had to watch videos and do offers for everything. I’m at 0 now🥲

• Options
    siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    VIP highlights ✨

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    shankkh said:

Finished 💗😍 I actually spent 575 kstars today and yesterday and now i’m at 7 kstars😭 I want to have at least 1,000 by Kimiversery so I won’t be spending too much between now and then 🫤🥹
    Which eyes do you have on @shankkh?
  • Options
    Reina12 said:
    shankkh said:

@Reina12 I honestly don’t even know 🤣 I think I may have gotten them when I first had the game in 2019. Either then or when I got it back late 2021. Here is what they look like in the closet
    Im going to go to the thread that is for asking where something is from and I will come back and tell you!
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    shankkh said:
    Reina12 said:
    shankkh said:

@Reina12 I honestly don’t even know 🤣 I think I may have gotten them when I first had the game in 2019. Either then or when I got it back late 2021. Here is what they look like in the closet
    Im going to go to the thread that is for asking where something is from and I will come back and tell you!
    Nvm I found it! It’s from the Center Stage Kollection! 

@Reina12
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    I've opened now 4 of the weekend boxes and gotten an ugly outfit, ugly hat, kstars to at least make up for a spin lol, and energy. None of the GB items for the weekend. I forgot this is why I don't open these boxes 🙄  the chase feels horrible
    I opened 4 more and out of all my boxes I only got the shoes. Lol. I'm going to wait a year before I ever try chasing GB items again 🤣 I have better luck on kollections.
  • Options
    simsimsimsim Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    simsim said:
    Bought Chevier In Paris and new eye colour. Got old white pants in my free box and earrings. And decided not to spend more and save for next vip! 
    I know I said I’d save, but I just couldn’t resist the dress. So now I’m broke(only 4 kstars ughhh) and happy🥹
    also look at this cutie😻
  • Options
    balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I didn’t know where to put this but do we think the Korkov set featured this weekend will come back during Kimiversary or should I just bite the bullet and drop the 160 stars now? I’m so obsessed but I wanna at least TRY to save stars 🥲

• Options
    @balemmaciaga If you really wanted it, you still have time to save especially if you do some offers and maybe even buy some Kstars ahead of the sale. I don't know if they would put storyline outfits in the sale since they're newer so we didn't have TB storylines to put in a sale in the past. 

• Options
    sxnsetsonfiresxnsetsonfire Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    3 spins later i managed to win the kollection outfit! 

• Options
    balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    @balemmaciaga If you really wanted it, you still have time to save especially if you do some offers and maybe even buy some Kstars ahead of the sale. I don't know if they would put storyline outfits in the sale since they're newer so we didn't have TB storylines to put in a sale in the past. 
    Ooohhh I didn’t even realize the korkov set was an old storyline outfit idk what I thought it was... will definitely be buying it now then, thank you!! 😊 
  • Options
    trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    Cute outfit