Options

🎆✨KK:H v12.11 Update - Room to Grow!🎆✨

Comments

• Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I guess you don't get the storyline outfits as an option to buy if you didn't update yet 😭

Sorry but I'm not sacrificing my scores.

Does anyone know how long it'll be available for?
    Only for this weekend, next weekend we should get different outfits to buy.
    I updated my game yesterday after TB SYS has finished and I collected my prizes, new SYS started in evening and so far I’ve got 15/15 hearts so it seems to be a perfect timing to update!

Oh that sounds good, I was going to wait until after I got the last earnable but I might do it now, ty 😊.
  • Options
    sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    I guess you don't get the storyline outfits as an option to buy if you didn't update yet 😭

Sorry but I'm not sacrificing my scores.

Does anyone know how long it'll be available for?
    Only for this weekend, next weekend we should get different outfits to buy.
    I updated my game yesterday after TB SYS has finished and I collected my prizes, new SYS started in evening and so far I’ve got 15/15 hearts so it seems to be a perfect timing to update!

Oh that sounds good, I was going to wait until after I got the last earnable but I might do it now, ty 😊.
    im pretty sure they put all the outfits for this update in already because there is a bunch in the featured section but even more if you scroll down so i think theyll just change in the featured section...but i could be wrong or its a glitch that theyre all there already
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I just bought like 10 storyline items 
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    I just bought like 10 storyline items 
    Omg what did you got??

• Options
    Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts

I’m seeing a lot of dolls with so many options for the storyline outfits while these are the only items i have? I’m confused…
  • Options
    stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts

I’m seeing a lot of dolls with so many options for the storyline outfits while these are the only items i have? I’m confused…
    They don’t all appear there for some reason. Go to each category and scroll to the very bottom and you’ll see the items. 
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

After update this keeps coming up 😭 can’t make my energy recharge faster or reuse outfits 
  • Options
    isaofflineisaoffline Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

After update this keeps coming up 😭 can’t make my energy recharge faster or reuse outfits 
    SAMEEE
    iOS player
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited April 2022
    @vampiregirlfriend I got it because I have a lot saved up anyway. It depends on how much you want it. I wouldn't just get it because it's useful for SYS but if you really wanted it anyway, then it's worth it.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Just to clarify...if I wait to buy the storyline dress and finish the storyline, I WILL still get Aia's free storyline dress later right? Gotta ration my stars out over the featured items and the light up dress  :s
  • Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Just to clarify...if I wait to buy the storyline dress and finish the storyline, I WILL still get Aia's free storyline dress later right? Gotta ration my stars out over the featured items and the light up dress  :s
    You can't finish the storyline if you wait to buy the outfit, but you'll get the freebie once you do it.
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Reina12 said:
    You can't finish the storyline if you wait to buy the outfit, but you'll get the freebie once you do it.

Thanks! I think I phrased my question poorly, haha. I wasn't sure if the freebie dress is somehow different since it's part of a month long storyline, as opposed to a weekly one if I were to wait to buy the dress/finish the storyline at that time... @Lachimolala
  • Options
    IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Unsure of which hair to get.

Like - top
    Awesome - bottom
    Agree - none
    Both!!!
  • Options
    georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Ilze said:
    Unsure of which hair to get.

Like - top
    Awesome - bottom
    Agree - none
    Both!!!
    They are both amazing 😍 I’m trying to save for Kimi but I think I need both lol
  • Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @georgiapkkh I’d recommend looking at the past throwback items for Kimi and seeing how many items you like that are cheaper than those hairs! For example, I really want the 88 K-star hair and the only hairstyle I like as much as it that will be in the sale is 85, so this seems like a fair price. Whereas if I loved a ton of 50 K star hairs, maybe not. 

For the record your doll is gorgeous in both!!
  • Options
    carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts

Are any of these hairs worth getting? I'm trying to save for Kimi but i also wanna seize the moment to get something 👀
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    @georgiapkkh I’d recommend looking at the past throwback items for Kimi and seeing how many items you like that are cheaper than those hairs! For example, I really want the 88 K-star hair and the only hairstyle I like as much as it that will be in the sale is 85, so this seems like a fair price. Whereas if I loved a ton of 50 K star hairs, maybe not. 

For the record your doll is gorgeous in both!!
    Oh that’s such a good idea! I’m going to have a look. Thanks so much 🤍
  • Options

Love the storyline outfits, and my doll is very happy she doesn’t have to dress futuristic anymore!!!
  • Options
    jellymimijellymimi Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    since seasons started, i lost all my will to play this game. it got SO boring to repeat the same old clothes literally every sys. I even considered quitting. at this current sys, i stopped sending looks when i reached the 2 diamonds reward. i was really hoping for some good changes because i love this game so much, i hate to say this, but i'm pretty sure i'll just quit 
  • Options
    I’m 99% sure they haven’t started Seasons yet. When I took the survey, they said that Seasons would involve no weekend events. Instead, there would be a huge checklist for the month and as you got points, you could cash them in for diamonds or K stars or clothes. I think they’re testing out the theme repetition but I don’t think the actual game format has changed to Seasons yet. 
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited April 2022
    The game told me to take a survey and I clicked on it and it said there were too many responses in progress 😭😭
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I want to take the survey but there’s too many responses 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    I just left the page up and waited a few minutes then reloaded and it worked!
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    shankkh said:
    I just left the page up and waited a few minutes then reloaded and it worked!
    @shankkh tried that too but nothing pops up :/
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    Can anyone please share ss from the survey? 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗