Options

Kimiversary 2022 Wishlist!!! 🎉

KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
We’re about 6 weeks out from Kimiversary and I loved reading last year’s wishlist and everyone’s plans!!!

This is my first Kimiversary and I’m undecided on how much to spend on hair vs clothes, and TB vs Kloset, and I’d love to hear what you all think!!!

Feel free to use this thread to post anything you’re planning on getting, anything you hope they add, or any items you’ve bought in the past that you recommend to other players!
Prev1345

Comments

• Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I hope they add some new old event items to the sale. I'm not really after much in the kloset and I already got most of the things I wanted from BF and the last sale we had in march, so I'm just looking forward to whatever they are going to add and open some anniversary boxes.
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    They added a lot of old tb items from 2020-2021 in the tb sale from March so I’m crossing my fingers that they do the same for the Kimiversary sale. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts
    My doll is going to get a makeover, since I have no makeup at all at the moment. These features will cost 543 kstars during kimiversary 😋 I'm also planning to get some new lips, maybe the GS lips if they're added with the TB items (and hopefully look decent on my doll).

iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

These are the items that I’ve always wanted to purchase since I first got the game + face makeup. 😊 Im not sure how much of it I actually need to get though because not all of the items seem like they will be helpful in the future. Im planning on opening Kimi boxes and looking at the TB items and then buy some of my wishlist with what I have left☺️
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    shankkh said:

These are the items that I’ve always wanted to purchase since I first got the game + face makeup. 😊 Im not sure how much of it I actually need to get though because not all of the items seem like they will be helpful in the future. Im planning on opening Kimi boxes and looking at the TB items and then buy some of my wishlist with what I have left☺️
    Pink dress in the first row always scores very well for me!
    I also love the flower hair accessory!
    Gonna go and do my list now 😅
  • Options
    shankkh said:

Pink dress in the first row always scores very well for me!
    I also love the flower hair accessory!
    Gonna go and do my list now 😅
    I will be buying that dress and the flower accessory first then!😅🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • Options
    cleopatraacleopatraa Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    hey💞 i‘m currently working on my wishlist but i have an important question.. i’ve been playing this game for years now, but i feel like whenever kimiversary came around i always spend all my kstars on unnecessary stuff😩 so this year i wanna make a wishlist with items that are helpful for the future & wanted to ask if you all could help me out? 
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited May 2022
    hey💞 i‘m currently working on my wishlist but i have an important question.. i’ve been playing this game for years now, but i feel like whenever kimiversary came around i always spend all my kstars on unnecessary stuff😩 so this year i wanna make a wishlist with items that are helpful for the future & wanted to ask if you all could help me out? 
    The main things are face stuff like contour & highlight (I’m planning on finally shining up my nose this year lol)

I spent a lot unnecessarily… sooo I think auras will probably be most important as well as some handhelds :) 

It is recommended to save at least 1000, hope this helps:)

@cleopatraa
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    simsimsimsim Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    @cleopatraa I think, firstly, as @LexKKH said, you should definitely buy contour and highlight. They really make a difference not only to your doll, but to your sys scores as well. If you like any other makeup, get it too. But personally I think all the best lips and eyes cost diamonds. And if you decide what you should choose, kloset item or tb item, choose tb item, because kloset items available all year after all 😉
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

There are very few items I still want/need from the wardrobe and I think I actually got it all here, originally it would be 610K-stars, but hopefully everything should come up to 305 stars after 50% off (?)
    As you can see it’s just a random peaces I noticed would come in handy in different SYS
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I got these + almost every TB handheld and the TB gold flake and petal Auras in the march sale. 
  • Options
    For kimi I plan to buy the kloset handhelds and auras I don't own 😊 and maybe like the kloset korkov eyes and rainbow eyes because I think they're cute. I held off on some TB handhelds that were more Halloween like in the march sale so I may try to get those now or wait till BF
  • Options
    Everything I plan on getting but I might just be able to get like 5 items out of everything bc I keep spending kstars 😭 but also might change once I see the items during the sale bc I’m hoping they add new old stuff like how they did for the March tb sale. (btw the numbers beside the item are just the discounted price I put) 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    simsimsimsim Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    These are my essentials. Fortunately I don’t need much from kloset so I can spend more on tb items🤑
  • Options
    Reina12 said:
    I got these + almost every TB handheld and the TB gold flake and petal Auras in the march sale. 
    Sorry I forgot about this dress! This one's a must and dyes so well! I've been scoring super well with it the last few months, also got it during the TB sale.
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Along with more TBs from the last 2 years, there are actually tbs from 2017 to 19 I never got to get. In fact there's an older hairstyle that was no longer in the sales when I actually had enough that I could get it. And they removed some other things to put in monthly boxes and I want those back in the sale. I'm going to save up diamonds leading up the sale so I can see what I can get for kstars and what I can't.
    Edit: This is one of the older hairstyles I'd like to see in the sale.

Platform: Android

• Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I accidentally bought an ugly kloset dress for 55 kstars whilst making this list. 💀

My lil kloset wishlist! The sale total should be 360 kstars and I may not buy everything, so I should have plenty for any new TB items. 🤞

• Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Should I get the birds aura? Do you guys use it much? 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    @Nikaraf it works well for me for any picnic sys, cottagecore sys, basically any outdoor sys. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    @Nikaraf it works well for me for any picnic sys, cottagecore sys, basically any outdoor sys. 
    Thank you for letting me know. I guess I’ll get it. 
    Edit: If I can lol. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options

It will all cost 652 kstars in total. Might not get some of these lol. If you see an item you don’t use much please don’t hesitate to let me know 🤍
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    @shankkh you can get the denim jumpsuit from black or gold boxes during weekday event. Just thought I’d let you know 🤍
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    Nikaraf said:
    @shankkh you can get the denim jumpsuit from black or gold boxes during weekday event. Just thought I’d let you know 🤍
    Omg thank you for telling me!!🤍 I will go take that off now so I won’t waste my stars on it!🤍🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    Nikaraf said:

It will all cost 652 kstars in total. Might not get some of these lol. If you see an item you don’t use much please don’t hesitate to let me know 🤍
    Huh. I bought that 25kstar skirt last BF without realizing there's a matching top. Thanks for letting me know, I will be getting that too 😂
  • Options
    lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Nikaraf said:

@Nikaraf I don’t use the hair much. And also the first 2 dresses. I think all of them are gorgeous but after earning items in the events every week, I stopped using them! They kinda seems boring to me now, especially the hair.
  • Options
    Nikaraf said:

@Nikaraf I don’t use the hair much. And also the first 2 dresses. I think all of them are gorgeous but after earning items in the events every week, I stopped using them! They kinda seems boring to me now, especially the hair.
    Thank you so much for letting me know 🤍
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    @Nikaraf of course 💘
  • Options
    Will this hair be available for kstars on kimi?
  • Options
    Reina12 said:
    Will this hair be available for kstars on kimi?
    Yes. It will be available for 100 kstars. 
    Be kind to others 🤍