Options

Kimiversary 2022 Wishlist!!! 🎉

Comments

• Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    Omg I would love to by that butterfly aura 😭 🦋 
    ngl if it’s not in the sale it’s 100% worth the diamonds, the only other way to get it is in the halloween boxes and it’s by far my most-used aura!! I hope they add it to the sale so more dolls can have it
    Omg I got it at Halloween but rarely use it, @dinoqueen9 what sorts of SYS do you use it for? Scored badly for me once on something spring themed so I abandoned it :(
    I use it for basically everything other than the cyborg SYSs we had last month—it works with both fancy and casual looks imo, and goes amazing for fantasy themes
  • Options
    NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    Two of those items are past storyline outfits (the Rafel Dias stuff) @Newsychick
    Yes, as they’re in the kloset now I was hoping they’d still be there and be on sale. No worries if they aren’t at that time. 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • Options
    kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    Along with more TBs from the last 2 years, there are actually tbs from 2017 to 19 I never got to get. In fact there's an older hairstyle that was no longer in the sales when I actually had enough that I could get it. And they removed some other things to put in monthly boxes and I want those back in the sale. I'm going to save up diamonds leading up the sale so I can see what I can get for kstars and what I can't.
    Edit: This is one of the older hairstyles I'd like to see in the sale.

i wish they would add this dress
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    How do Kimi boxes work? Is it all of the items from all years of kimiversary are avaiable to open in a GB?
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited May 2022
    @Reina12 the kimiversary boxes are past weekend kimiversary events 💜 and they are available for I think 55 kstars each. I’ll see if I can find the collage of the items from last year. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    @Reina12 the kimiversary boxes are past weekend kimiversary events 💜 and they are available for I think 55 kstars each. I’ll see if I can find the collage of the items from last year. 
    Do they have Kimi boxes and boxes for whatever the event is or just Kimi boxes??🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    @shankkh there are just kimiversary boxes. Also @Reina12 here’s a list of the kimiversary boxes. The 3 items in the top left were from last years party event that should be in the boxes this year and the 4 items on the right beside it are the new items that were added to the kimiversary boxes. So they add weekend events items from past kimiversary’s and a few of new items. 

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    @shankkh there are just kimiversary boxes. Also @Reina12 here’s a list of the kimiversary boxes. The 3 items in the top left were from last years party event that should be in the boxes this year and the 4 items on the right beside it are the new items that were added to the kimiversary boxes. So they add weekend events items from past kimiversary’s and a few of new items. 

@KkhAngelica thanks, this is so helpful!! i wondered for the longest time what the numbers in stars mean, and now I see really every past year's kimi items are available in the kimi boxes and that's where people get them!

Do they add items for party events (or whatever event) only for the previous year into the kimi boxes the next year? Ie can we expect these party event items you've shown will be in this upcoming year's kimi boxes to not be available in 2023 kimi boxes? Hopefully my question makes sense lol
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Thank you!🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    @Reina12 yes the items would still be in the boxes since all the others are still there. They will just add the new weekend events. 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 thanks for telling me about the butterflies aura, my scores shot up for last week’s TB SYS and this weekend’s when I started using it 🥰
  • Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    @dinoqueen9 thanks for telling me about the butterflies aura, my scores shot up for last week’s TB SYS and this weekend’s when I started using it 🥰
    ahh I’m so glad it helped!! It’s my absolute fave 🥰🥰
  • Options
    buffy777buffy777 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Maze_KKH said:
    Does anyone know if these become available for stars?

They haven’t been available before but who knows what could be added this year 🤷‍♀️
    Do you know if there is limited time to get them even with diamonds? I want to wait and see if they are available for stars during kimmi but also don’t want to miss getting the butterflies😩
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @buffy777 you can get them for diamonds whenever from the vb or from someone in your squad
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    They need to add tb hair colors to the sale since they give us no way to buy them. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    They need to add tb hair colors to the sale since they give us no way to buy them. 
    This!! Omg if they could make the hair colors half price, they should also add old ones as well!
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I'm a bit late to the party but here is my wishlist with items from the kloset only. 485 kstars total

iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • Options
    ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    Hii does anyone know if the body highlights are going to be in the tb sale? 
    They/them please
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    @ArianeMB the body contour/highlight were a part of the DB’s. Unfortunately, it won’t be in the tb sale. But it can be possible that they might bring it back around the time of kimiversary since that’s when it was released. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    My wishlist is mostly a huge makeover for my doll I know contour and highlight won’t really help my score in SYS but it would make my doll look more beautiful in all the outfits I already have! 
    After I buy these I will most likely buy handhelds, hair and outfits! Just going to wait and see what I like to buy!
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • Options
    everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @everythingjosie you can get the black corset top for 75 kstars from gold boxes during weekday event.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • Options
    Hii! Can someone with one of these hairstyles show me what they look like on a doll? Thanks!
    I'm thinking of adding one of them to my wishlist

They/them please
  • Options
    icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    ArianeMB said:
    Hii! Can someone with one of these hairstyles show me what they look like on a doll? Thanks!

I don’t have the first one, but here’s the second one! 
  • Options
    @icydiceypricey thanks!!
    They/them please
  • Options
    sweets14sweets14 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    ArianeMB said:

• Options
    sweets14 said:
    ArianeMB said:

Thanks!!
    They/them please
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope some TB eyes that weren't already included in the sale finally get included. I already got other ones and I got all of the closet ones I was sure I wanted. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    vaellerieevaelleriee Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Hi! Does anyone know if this lip will be available for KStars during Kimi?