• Options
    Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    Hi @PaulaAbela hope you are ok and back to your regular activity soon 
  • Options
    @PaulaAbela Hey hope you are ok and get in touch soon 
  • Options
    Hi @ten hope you are ok and get in touch soon another 2 days on the row that's 4 days now..... From now on i will mention the count of the days every member out before any action be done
    @jodiee please we don't need any more days not active please hope you all understand 
  • Options
    Hi @xAlessandra hope you are ok. Please maintain your daily logging in hope you understand. 
  • Options
    @ten hope you are ok and hope you maintain your daily logging in. Thanks 
  • Options
    @PaulaAbela Hey hope you are ok.. That's the 4th day you are not active in Very small period hope you maintain your daily logging in hope you understand 
  • Options
    @ten hi hope you are ok now 6 days in a very small period of time. And we didn't get in touch so if you will read that please maintain your activity
    To our dolls if anyone not interested in daily logging in inform me hope you understand 
  • Options
    @PaulaAbela Hey hope you are ok again not active 5th day in a very small period as you can track my posts when you get the chance to see it..hope we get in touch soon 
    For our dolls who will see that if any member hit 7 days not active these days on a row or not just not active unfortunately I will remove him it's too much to so many players ot committed to our agreement no daily active nor availability on fourm hope you all understand 
  • Options
    @ten hi hope you are ok. Iam so sorry for removing you today is your 7th day as you can see you are not active daily as you should be in very small period of time you weren't as we agreed on daily player or available on the fourm to be able to connect sorry again best of luck to you 
  • Options
    Hi @kareni_G welcome to our squad hope you be active always.. We need real active players. Good luck to you always 
  • Options
    kareni_Gkareni_G Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Thanks for the welcome 💖 of course I will be very active @Asley_veer
  • Options
    Hi @PaulaAbela hope you are ok and get in touch soon. Today's the 6th day you are not active so please try to commit to your daily activity. 
    @xAlessandra hope you are ok and maintain your logging steady please 
  • Options
    For all our dolls who will see this i know there's a problem happened to some players and can't login to their games one of our dolls already have this issue i hope they fix it soon and things back to normal. 
  • Options
    For all our dolls who will see this i know there's a problem happened to some players and can't login to their games one of our dolls already have this issue i hope they fix it soon and things back to normal. 
    Thank you, I have this problem too, hopefully it will be solved soon🥺😢
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    @kareni_G iam sorry that's happen to you it seemed to effect alot of us now i have it too now and @Vivikkh i hope they fix it soon
  • Options
    EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I'm having the white screen problem as well, I hope I can log in soon😔
  • Options
    @EllyBurns sorry it happened to you too i hope they fix it soon.....Hopefully 
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Untill now we have 4 dolls can't login i hope this problem end soon. As for our dolls who didn't get effected by this issue please maintain your regular activity to minimize the effect of our absence. 
  • Options
    Evie_KhhEvie_Khh Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Hopefully they figure this out soon..
  • Options
    Until now 5 dolls confirmed they have logging problem "white screen" hope they fix it soon. 
  • Options
    PaulaAbelaPaulaAbela Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Having the same issue - game wont load 
  • Options
    Now 6 dolls can't login.. Sorry that's happening hopefully it will get fixed soon. 
  • Options
    MaxineDunn1111MaxineDunn1111 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Now 6 dolls can't login.. Sorry that's happening hopefully it will get fixed soon. 
    I wondering if I can join the squad? now that I'm able to log back in again.
  • Options
    I did it, but if you activate it again, the screen goes blank and it is also dangerous for our phone because it leaves it vulnerable to viruses
  • Options
    edited June 2023

• Options
    edited June 2023
    it's from a forum thread

• Options
    @MaxineDunn1111 hi we don't have a free spot right now but if any thing comes up i will get in touch with you. 
  • Options
    MaxineDunn1111MaxineDunn1111 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    @MaxineDunn1111 hi we don't have a free spot right now but if any thing comes up i will get in touch with you. 
    Ok pls keep me in mind if a spot comes up, thank you 😊
  • Options
    @MaxineDunn1111 surely i will