Options

đź‘€ Looking For A Squad?

1414243444547Next

Comments

• Options
    Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    edited November 2023
    Hi dolls we need  one new member in our squad we need a daily player who log in daily for sure and also available on the fourm if anyone interested please DM me.
    Dolls who send in game requests to A squad please try to connect with me first. 
  • Options
    VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    We have room for one more daily player!  We’ve been going for about 2 years now. 9 of us are OG squad members. We have a thread on the forum for diamond requests, so please DM me and I’ll add you to the squad and thread. 
    1 new opening!
  • Options
    WolvXCIIWolvXCII Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Currently looking for an all male avatar squad. TY
  • Options
    its_cherits_cher Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited November 2023

Looking for some active players to join my squad #922416🫶🏼

• Gift Boxes & Kudos: the goal is to give & receive as many kudos as possible and get daily gift boxes
    • The Squad: your game level, gender, etc. doesn’t matter to us. anyone looking for a squad is welcome here!!✨
    • Staying Active: inactivity for 5-7 days may result in removal in order to make sure daily gift boxes and kudos boxes are achieved
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Hi dolls we need  one new member in our squad we need a daily player who log in daily for sure and also available on the fourm if anyone interested please DM me.
    We still need one active member to join our squad if anyone interested please DM me we are very active squad. 
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    We still need one active member to join our squad if anyone interested please DM me we are very active squad. 
    For daily active players we still need one active member to join if anyone interested.

Edit :we found our new player good luck for all 
  • Options
    MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    I have 2 openings in my squad. 268719 Anyone can join 💜 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Options
    emmakardashianemmakardashian Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hey!! I get A list! I look for join squads but anyone available? Can you will give me kudos? I’ll give you too
  • Options
    emmakardashianemmakardashian Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I have 2 openings in my squad. 268719 Anyone can join 💜 
    can I join you?
  • Options
    MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    My husband is a female doll and has 2 openings in his squad. Would love daily log ins. #450179 
    Thank you.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:
    We have room for one more daily player!  We’ve been going for about 2 years now. 9 of us are OG squad members. We have a thread on the forum for diamond requests, so please DM me and I’ll add you to the squad and thread. 
    1 new opening!

1 new opening for a daily player. Please PM me your dolls name for a quicker add
  • Options
    Looking for some active players to join my squad #922416🫶🏼 even though the game is ending in a few months, i’m trying to find other active players who want to continue playing!
    • Gift Boxes & Kudos: the goal is to give & receive as many kudos as possible and get daily gift boxes
    • The Squad: your game level, gender, etc. doesn’t matter to us. anyone looking for a squad is welcome here!!✨
    • Staying Active: staying active is important but I totally understand if you want to stop playing on your own terms before the game ends 
  • Options
    DGiaDGia Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    My dying wish in this game is to obtain this item that I have been chasing since 2022:

I would love to join a squad where someone who owns this item could put it in their lookbook so I can buy it!

Please someone help me out! 🙏 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    DGia said:
    My dying wish in this game is to obtain this item that I have been chasing since 2022:

I would love to join a squad where someone who owns this item could put it in their lookbook so I can buy it!

Please someone help me out! 🙏 
    Unfortunately since it's from Trendsetters it's not available to buy via lookbook 
    iOS
  • Options
    DGiaDGia Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited January 14
    Tragic! It was the only thing left in the game that I really wanted!

Thank you for letting me know @AliBryant so that I no longer have to keep the hope alive for no reason!
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    2 spots left and the daily tasks have been completed...lot of active players 

• Options
    its_cher said:
    Looking for some active players to join my squad #922416🫶🏼 even though the game is ending in a few months, i’m trying to find other active players who want to continue playing!
    • Staying Active: staying active is important but I totally understand if you want to stop playing on your own terms before the game ends 
    2 more spots just opened🫶🏼
  • Options
    edited March 25

its_cher said:

• Options

• Options
    jobabyyy17jobabyyy17 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    edited April 8
    Does anyone think there is going to be a grand finale when the game ends tonight? Wishful thinking lol