Options

How the best teams keep winning

Comments

• Options
    BoomBabyBoomBoomBabyBoom Registered Users 47 Posts
    Hey, Zero- LadyPhillie doesn't cheat. I'm her friend, and I know this for a fact. Not sure why you'd be naming her here, but it's nonsense. Defend your accusation- I'm augie000 in the game. Message me. Or stand down with this ****.
  • Options
    Pamaj, the screenshot's ****. It's not her. Don't buy into this dude's nonsense.
  • Options
    ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    GoMarlins, just wondering how many girls said they were beating the best club in the game last weekend. Hmmmm, Batters Up only had one girl. You know what you did, names or not. C'mon, you're trying to hide behind bologna.
  • Options
    Eamuscatulii, ty but I'm not hot.
  • Options
    1correa881correa88 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 10 Posts
    GoMarlins wrote: »
    My friend is in one of the top clubs, they won last weekends big event. I asked her how she wins so much so she sent me a picture. How do I get my game to do this because I want to get in her club and they only take 5 stars and my team is only 3.5

901ma8z.png

Well I know for a fact this is not from a Batters Up player because our star ratings is set at 3 stars. We have three players at 3.5 stars so thats that. Another thing, looking at the time stamp this picture was taken about 12 hours ago. So either this is your account or a photoshopped account. Redtrunk can link your emails and disable your account, but you wouldn't be so dumb to use the same email. My suggestion would be to turn this information to Glu so that they can investigate your claim because that's what friends do. Tell your friend to send you a photoshop of his/hers team. I want to see if you can photoshop the legends...
  • Options
    GoMarlinsGoMarlins Registered Users 11 Posts
    You're back into attacking me again? I never said batters up. You said so yourself you aren't the only woman that plays this game. And at no point did I say my friend was posting on this forum. They have these things called text messages that friends send to you on your phone. She doesn't use the forums, she said is full of noobs and losers. So once again, you are making assumptions on what I said and claiming it was targeted at you when, once again, I have never said it was you, I even told you it wasn't you I was talking about. Get over yourself girlfriend.
  • Options
    Thank you Correa. I am a new player and was simply looking for someone to tell me what is going on with this. I wasn't attacking anyone or accusing anyone. I had a question that I was seeking an answer to and I appreciate you doing that for me instead of bullying me like others have done.
  • Options
    Yup Go...YOU'RE the victim here. Got it. I misunderstood.
  • Options
    Noles, I've played you a bunch of times and I always drop tall boosts to beat you- which doesn't always work, dam*it- just 'cause GO GATORS!!! Lol, dude.
  • Options
    EAMUSCATULIIEAMUSCATULII Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thank you Correa. I am a new player and was simply looking for someone to tell me what is going on with this. I wasn't attacking anyone or accusing anyone. I had a question that I was seeking an answer to and I appreciate you doing that for me instead of bullying me like others have done.

Yay! /thread
  • Options
    But I do thank you for stating it wasn't me, after you let the misunderstanding continue for so long the damage is already done.
  • Options
    Correa, I appreciate your keen eye. I didn't notice those details. Ty.
  • Options
    Apparently a lot of people misunderstood. I came here with what I thought was a legit question about my friend's team and how was she doing that to her game and you and your bae jump all over me saying I was talking about you when I never did. Other people mentioned you, yes, but I never did. I am sorry if you somehow felt that it was you I was talking about but like I said many times, I do not know you. And I did not let it go on because I was busy and did not get a chance to check on the post again for a couple of hours. Sorry for having a job.
  • Options
    Marlins, look- there are very few girls playing this game. Fewer still who play at a top-club level. If it's not her you're referring to, then all good, and you have my apologies. But- and if you're a newbie, maybe you don't know this yet- to get the opportunity to play in a top club is rare, and difficult. Very, very few players get that chance. And there are very, very few girls in this game. So the chance that you were referring to someone other than her was, realistically, vanishingly slim. Make sense? That all said, again: apologies if I was wrong.
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Noles1733 wrote: »
    LOL Sounds like the DNC in here.

Sounds like BoomBoom is lonely and would really like a PM to cheer him up.
  • Options
    Actually, Zero, just da*n tired now. Nitey-nite, son.
  • Options
    StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    No ulterior motive here- she's not in my club or anything. But she's cool. And this **** isn't.

Couldn't agree more, I also think very highly of Lady P. This witch hunt needs to stop.
  • Options
    bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
    Marlins, look- there are very few girls playing this game. Fewer still who play at a top-club level. If it's not her you're referring to, then all good, and you have my apologies. But- and if you're a newbie, maybe you don't know this yet- to get the opportunity to play in a top club is rare, and difficult. Very, very few players get that chance. And there are very, very few girls in this game. So the chance that you were referring to someone other than her was, realistically, vanishingly slim. Make sense? That all said, again: apologies if I was wrong.

Lol @ not many girls playing.

I know 6 personally who play regularly because I'm the one who put em on. Some of you guys are real live weirdos lol. This whole thread is kinda disturbing.
  • Options
    JASONWFRITTSJASONWFRITTS Registered Users 48 Posts
    Let me be clear. We did not part ways with LadyPhillie for anything related to cheating or suspicion of cheating. It was on completely unrelated matters. I full heartedly believe that LadyPhillie plays honestly. This was just a guy posting something to get attention or secrets of some hack to use to his advantage. Let it go.
  • Options
    Thank you, Jason.
  • Options
    My bad then, Boot. I've been playing for some time, and have only run into- that I'm aware of- one girl. If I'm wrong, all good; live and learn and whatnot.
  • Options
    My bad then, Boot. I've been playing for some time, and have only run into- that I'm aware of- one girl. If I'm wrong, all good; live and learn and whatnot.

With the exception of one of them....you'd never know they were females from the names anyway. They're just loyal bootists who want to play....because I play lol. Not really looking for sweats from guys on a mobile game.
  • Options
    I should've done it that way too. Guess I messed up. Some guys can be nasty.
  • Options
    I should've done it that way too. Guess I messed up. Some guys can be nasty.

Rack of these dudes would be virgins if it weren't for the internet. Minimize the foolishness and change your name to something nondescript.
  • Options
    Nah, good idea but not my style. I am ladyphillie. I built the name, I will live with it...slander or not, pervs or not. In my opinion, changing a name to avoid being known is cowardly.
  • Options
    Nah, good idea but not my style. I am ladyphillie. I built the name, I will live with it...slander or not, pervs or not. In my opinion, changing a name to avoid being known is cowardly.

I wouldn't call it cowardly....it's eliminating weirdos lol. I have male groupies stalking so I can only imagine how crazy it is for you lol. I'm just happy for the block option now.
  • Options
    B3ASTMOD31B3ASTMOD31 Registered Users 72 Posts
    My friend is in one of the top clubs, they won last weekends big event. I asked her how she wins so much so she sent me a picture. How do I get my game to do this because I want to get in her club and they only take 5 stars and my team is only 3.5

901ma8z.png

U and everyone else knew exactly what u were doing and who u were referring to when u posted this nonsense.....then u get a little heat and u b1tch up, what a moron smh
  • Options
    1correa881correa88 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 10 Posts
    Personal Opinion....seems like GOMARLINS is catfishing...claims to be a new guy with no experience, but he's friends with "a top player from a top club". Plus, I don't know anyone that goes for the Marlins lol
  • Options
    dmcnair81dmcnair81 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Guys and girls, this is an obvious photoshop job, and not a legit screenshot. Look closely at the last 0 on the 5* box, and you'll notice that it's slightly lower than the 2 0's in front of it. Why is that? Because the 2 and the 5 for the first two numbers had to be wiped away and replaced with 0's. The bad photoshopper didn't take the necessary time to make sure everything lined up correctly. The same goes for the prime box. Notice how the 2 0's that originally existed in the 700 are lined up perfectly, but where the 7 should be, it's a little lower? Again, just a bad photoshop job. GoMarlins, if someone really did send this to you, and you are indeed not the bad photoshopper, then you have friends that are trolling you and it's time to find new friends. If you are the photoshopper, then you need to get a life other than one that involves starting internet drama. Kthxbai
  • Options
    PamajPamaj Registered Users 39 Posts
    dmcnair81 wrote: »
    Guys and girls, this is an obvious photoshop job, and not a legit screenshot. Look closely at the last 0 on the 5* box, and you'll notice that it's slightly lower than the 2 0's in front of it. Why is that? Because the 2 and the 5 for the first two numbers had to be wiped away and replaced with 0's. The bad photoshopper didn't take the necessary time to make sure everything lined up correctly. The same goes for the prime box. Notice how the 2 0's that originally existed in the 700 are lined up perfectly, but where the 7 should be, it's a little lower? Again, just a bad photoshop job. GoMarlins, if someone really did send this to you, and you are indeed not the bad photoshopper, then you have friends that are trolling you and it's time to find new friends. If you are the photoshopper, then you need to get a life other than one that involves starting internet drama. Kthxbai

Wow I can't believe you actually wasted your time inspecting the picture like it was some piece of evidence in a murder trial!
This discussion has been closed.