Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Supreme Admiral aka "EVO9FQ360" is a scammer!! he got me XD 3M scammed

IamSteveIamSteve Registered Users 397 Posts
I got scammed 3m. wanted to buy ramintra but then got scammed.

here is how we deal i used my Datsun and he used Rami. I use datsun so i could show my "legitness" with total of 3m bet (rrc)

after the deal (3m) here is the chat. He said I already took the car but we didn't even pink the Ramintra LOL

after he scammed me he unfriended me and good think he didnt block me. I friended him and followed him! look what i saw from his stupidness. He transferred the Rami on his Main Account "Evo9fq360". Stupid thing to do. (solid evidence after the scam). Tip: Don't do stupid thing when it comes to scamming cuz i might find your account like this.

So I greeted the main account and you know what scammers gonna do. act like it didnt happend. Evo9fq360 talks about how his friend got scam because of "Supreme Admiral". Now he is asking me for help. LOL. Don't destroy your reputation on 3m bro.

So after this Admiral got online and chatted me, after he logs out, Evo9fq360 chatted me saying about scamming and his friend got scam.

Congrats to Evo9f360 he poped the cherry LOL i never got scammed. i played RR for 2 years now. Congrats evo! well played! :)
Prev1345

Comments

• Options
    HTownFinestHTownFinest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 878 Posts
    @Supreme Admiral care to explain bro?
  • Options
    EduespEduesp Registered Users 379 Posts
    BUUUMP SUPREME ADMIRAL DID THE SAME SCAM TO ME
  • Options
    Supreme admiral now is a scammer
  • Options
    Eduesp said:

BUUUMP SUPREME ADMIRAL DID THE SAME SCAM TO ME

@HTownFinest here are some proof too :))
  • Options
    Supreme AdmiralSupreme Admiral Registered Users 152 Posts
  • Options
    blueshark1799blueshark1799 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 12 Posts
    Bro he scammed my ford gtr as for that yellow car he said give ford gtr then rami then he sad my RE the I give ford gtr he said give RE for Rami I refused as I knew he was a scammer and he took photo when I said give ford gtr back or I will call u scammer then as I said that he took screenshot and looks like I wanted his ford gtr for blackmail
  • Options
    EVO9FQ360EVO9FQ360 Registered Users 1,282 Posts
    What I'm not a scammer that's not me guys ! Look check my ip it's really not me guys I dont have another account this is my account I don't even know who That guy is just some random person who chalenged me for pinks while I was in my naily maxed p1 with 1m rims and I actually won he was some little noob with a nice car wtf is this guy on about pls guy every 1 who knows me they know that I'm not a scammer and I don't have another account!
  • Options
    blueshark1799blueshark1799 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 12 Posts
    And he said his other account was evo dude and after trade I talked to evo he claimed to not knowing admiral and offered me 1mil for his turf car
  • Options

Bro he scammed my ford gtr as for that yellow car he said give ford gtr then rami then he sad my RE the I give ford gtr he said give RE for Rami I refused as I knew he was a scammer and he took photo when I said give ford gtr back or I will call u scammer then as I said that he took screenshot and looks like I wanted his ford gtr for blackmail

LMAO stfu benjiman03 every1 knows ur a scammer aka racing_rivals look at my wall i got a ss of this guy that explains why he says im a scammer get a life benjiman and stop trying to scam new people for cars.
  • Options

This was supreme cause I never did this just to let every 1 know I never scammed look it was supreme so he can answer for himself nothing to do with me !
  • Options
    So why I saw u two pinks then in the lobby by u giving admiral car
  • Options
    Say I'm scammer maybe I'm trying to build my rep up
  • Options

So why I saw u two pinks then in the lobby by u giving admiral car

You guys are actually stupid if I was transferring cars why was I racing him in a p1 with 1m rims
  • Options

Say I'm scammer maybe I'm trying to build my rep up

Oh please you dont want to build your rep up you and k1ttens are both POS scammers. Why is it you needed to make a new account oh yeah so you can scam more people like that post you made about selling cars has comments saying you scam. So much for rep right?
  • Options
    I might have a chance if trusting evo but admiral is lame
  • Options

Lol says you cant stop scamming even for 200k.
  • Options

Exactly I'm fully legit man look ive been on here since October 2013 ! GUYS I DONT KNOW WHO THIS SUPREME NOOB IS HES A SCAMMER AND A POS !
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Tbh you should just shut up you have no room to talk and every1 knows your story so how about you just get out of here and leave the forums. BTW please dont make a new account when you do.
  • Options
    racing_rivalsracing_rivals Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,084 Posts
  • Options
    HTownFinestHTownFinest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 878 Posts
    this is getting to be difficult trusting anyone anymore. if your onot my wall then your good but the rest of you don't expect anything. this is why I won't send first. @blueshark1799 u might or might not be scammer?! bitch everyone knows it's u racing rivals aka benjamin03. u used that same line and I have the proof, so please stfu.
  • Options
    racing_rivalsracing_rivals Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,084 Posts
    Ain't scammer bro i done trades with Bighead past few days
  • Options
    EVO9FQ360 said:

What I'm not a scammer that's not me guys ! Look check my ip it's really not me guys I dont have another account this is my account I don't even know who That guy is just some random person who chalenged me for pinks while I was in my naily maxed p1 with 1m rims and I actually won he was some little noob with a nice car wtf is this guy on about pls guy every 1 who knows me they know that I'm not a scammer and I don't have another account!

oh please you can't do double name LOL! its ur IGN dont act that it aint your bruh. gotcha man :) told you
  • Options

Ain't scammer bro i done trades with Bighead past few days

Well now you just look stupid cz u came on your scamming account...
  • Options
    EVO9FQ360 said:

This was supreme cause I never did this just to let every 1 know I never scammed look it was supreme so he can answer for himself nothing to do with me !

yeah bro you don't scam on that account but you scam on admiral supreme account. same person. you just playing it safe LOL
  • Options
    GUYS WTF THAT ISNT MY ACCOUNT CHECK THE IP AND LOOK ! ITS A **** POS
  • Options

And he said his other account was evo dude and after trade I talked to evo he claimed to not knowing admiral and offered me 1mil for his turf car

what can you say admiral xD stupid thing to do is to call out your main account for blackmailing xD
  • Options
    EVO9FQ360 said:

oh nooooo.... LOL! why did you transfer you Rami in your main account? that's so stupid then i got you LOL you can just hide it. i got evidence. 100% that you transfered the rami and you scammed 3 of us! worth 10 mil!
  • Options
    Anyways SUPREME ADMIRAL IS ABSOLUTELY A SCAMMER
  • Options
    IamSteve said:

EVO9FQ360 said:

oh nooooo.... LOL! why did you transfer you Rami in your main account? that's so stupid then i got you LOL you can just hide it. i got evidence. 100% that you transfered the rami and you scammed 3 of us! worth 10 mil!
    Really don't try and trick ever 1 d1ck I was in a p1 with 1m rims so up and he chhalenged me to pinks and I won you stupid look it says in ur screen shot p1 and look in my garage it has 1m rims U POS
  • Options
    Eduesp said:

Anyways SUPREME ADMIRAL IS ABSOLUTELY A SCAMMER

both of them evo9fq360 (main account)