Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Supreme Admiral aka "EVO9FQ360" is a scammer!! he got me XD 3M scammed

Comments

• Options
    theforgottenonetheforgottenone Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 330 Posts
    EVO9FQ360 said:

IamSteve said:

EVO9FQ360 said:

GUYS WTF THAT ISNT MY ACCOUNT CHECK THE IP AND LOOK ! ITS A **** POS

oh nooooo.... LOL! why did you transfer you Rami in your main account? that's so stupid then i got you LOL you can just hide it. i got evidence. 100% that you transfered the rami and you scammed 3 of us! worth 10 mil!
    Really don't try and trick ever 1 d1ck I was in a p1 with 1m rims so up and he chhalenged me to pinks and I won you stupid look it says in ur screen shot p1 and look in my garage it has 1m rims U POS
    Ok so why would a rami pink an almost maxed p1? Usually people know to tend to stay away from p1s bro
  • Options
    EVO9FQ360EVO9FQ360 Registered Users 1,282 Posts
    THATS NOT MY ACCOUNT CANT U BELIVE I RACED A P1. ALMOST MAXXED WITH 1M RIMS FOR PINKS AND I WON !
  • Options
    IamSteveIamSteve Registered Users 397 Posts

Ok so why would a rami pink an almost maxed p1? Usually people know to tend to stay away from p1s bro

nice point bro. hahaha that's one thing for sure that that is his main account transferring his decoy car to scam me! lol
  • Options
    IamSteve said:

nice point bro. hahaha that's one thing for sure that that is his main account transferring his decoy car to scam me! lol
    And bro why don't you ask him that cause he thought that his rami was SOO fast btw wtf has it got to do with you who people pink I can link who I want and when I want !
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Your all noobs who havent even been on this forum for long so u can all STFU
    I can pink what I want and so can that POS supreme. IT is up to the owner not noobs like you thick cunts
  • Options
    theforgottenonetheforgottenone Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 330 Posts
    edited August 2015
    @EVO9FQ360 and also you have 4 ramis with same rims, tq, and weight. And guess what. @Supreme Admiral has three of those same ramis. See what a little research into garages can do guys @IamSteve
  • Options
    HTownFinestHTownFinest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 878 Posts
    lol now that's funny
  • Options
    It was really easy to just look through lol @HTownFinest
  • Options
    Yes because he pinked me before and got my rami then he came back in my rami and then I came in my p1 and I took my car back off him cause we pinked and I won and the other 1 in his garage is actually his. Btw I can have 20 Rami's what's ur concern ?? There my cars nothing to do with you your obviously some little kid who has nothing to do exept go and look at people garages on a game what a low life you are my cars my buisness !
  • Options
    Why do you have 3 of the same ramis he has 4 of. It looks like the rami was in supremes acc then transferred to you then you transferred bsck then he transferred to you. Then it dropped one weight. Probably from suspension or a drivetrain upgrade. Then transferred back to supreme then back to you and so on. There's only one way that car with the same weight and tq can happen 7 times. Mostly because it's a gem car there's only 2 options. Either cloning or transferring over. But cloning is out of the question because I doubt you took 3 of the same ramis from him because after the first time he would've learned @EVO9FQ360
  • Options

Why do you have 3 of the same ramis he has 4 of. It looks like the rami was in supremes acc then transferred to you then you transferred bsck then he transferred to you. Then it dropped one weight. Probably from suspension or a drivetrain upgrade. Then transferred back to supreme then back to you and so on. There's only one way that car with the same weight and tq can happen 7 times. Mostly because it's a gem car there's only 2 options. Either cloning or transferring over. But cloning is out of the question because I doubt you took 3 of the same ramis from him because after the first time he would've learned @EVO9FQ360

I sent my car to a friend so he can out gem wheels in it and then supreme the noob won it off me then I won it back off him in a p1 so Yh that how plus it's my garage I can 10 million cars and it has nothing to do with U !

• Options
    EVO9FQ360 said:

I sent my car to a friend so he can out gem wheels in it and then supreme the noob won it off me then I won it back off him in a p1 so Yh that how plus it's my garage I can 10 million cars and it has nothing to do with U !

That only makes 3 ramis. Where'd the other 4 come from
  • Options

EVO9FQ360 said:

From friends cause I actually share with some of them plus it's my garage so can't u mind UR own buisness kid
  • Options
    please
    EVO9FQ360 said:

EVO9FQ360 said:

From friends cause I actually share with some of them plus it's my garage so can't u mind UR own buisness kid
    Whatever lol. I caught you and you are trying to act it out. Just give up and gtfo off the forums
  • Options

please

EVO9FQ360 said:

EVO9FQ360 said:

Whatever lol. I caught you and you are trying to act it out. Just give up and gtfo off the forums
    I've been here for a long time and always will be here CANT U ACCEPT I WON A CAR IN A PINKS SLIP U LITTLE MOFUKER
  • Options
    Just because you have been here a long doesn't mean you don't scam @EVO9FQ360
  • Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    How did you put the pictures like that???? Sorry for the unrelated question but im curious

• Options

It does BECAUSE ALL I DID WAS WIN A PINK SLIP SOOOO I HAVE A QUESTION FOR U STEVE DID ME ORE SUPREME SCAM U WHICH 1 WAS IT AND DONT LIE !
  • Options
    @Shadey960 use tinypic
  • Options

you the man bro!! hahahahaha Evo can't deny his scam now LOL. told you evo. you are not trusted xD
  • Options

• Options
    thunt3hunnathunt3hunna Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    Keep your circle tight ...
  • Options
    @Supreme Admiral and @EVO9FQ360 all this shit looks shady homies, so sad to say ur looking like ur on the losing end of this battle so far.
  • Options

Keep your circle tight ...

hey bro this was the scammer i told you lol. he got me tho hahahaha
  • Options
    thunt3hunnathunt3hunna Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    smh its ashame how desperate people are to get an advantage on a mobile app
  • Options

@Supreme Admiral and @EVO9FQ360 all this shit looks shady homies, so sad to say ur looking like ur on the losing end of this battle so far.

I agree. he can't handle his both account LOL
  • Options
    Guys seroiusly I DONT HAVE THAT ACCOUNT STEVE U SAID U CAN CHECK THE IP CHECK IT
  • Options
    EVO9FQ360 said:

Guys seroiusly I DONT HAVE THAT ACCOUNT STEVE U SAID U CAN CHECK THE IP CHECK IT

it doesn't matter bro. since you transferred the ramis in your account and you scammed 3 of us. you aint going no where :)
  • Options

smh its ashame how desperate people are to get an advantage on a mobile app

hahahahaha yeah good thing its only 3m. i was foing for 5 to 7m lol
  • Options
    Damn bro you got caught just admit it. Your a punk bitch who would rather steal than to play fair because everyone is better at the game than you @Supreme Admiral . Its ok because we understand that beside everyone working to get a rrc or a car in that game you must spread stupidity and nonsense and take it the easy way. Now go back to your cave sit in that computer chair with a broken arm rest and beat off the the enjoyment of you taking peoples hardwork but remember nothing goes unnoticed and everything has a effect but I suppose you didn't know that :)