Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Supreme Admiral aka "EVO9FQ360" is a scammer!! he got me XD 3M scammed

Comments

• Options
    EVO9FQ360EVO9FQ360 Registered Users 1,282 Posts
    IamSteve said:

@EVO9FQ360 there is only you who scammed me with your second account

But it wasn't me now was it and U know it !
  • Options
    IamSteveIamSteve Registered Users 397 Posts
    @KanziGaming i agree.

@EVO9FQ360 hello poor little baby. Give my rrc back and i'll shut my shi*
  • Options
    IamSteve said:

@KanziGaming i agree.

@EVO9FQ360 hello poor little baby. Give my rrc back and i'll shut my shi*

Listen kid I haven't done anything wrong !
  • Options

Stop saying check my ip u can hide ur ip using Programs -.-

But I'm not a low life like u am I now ?
  • Options
    HTownFinestHTownFinest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 878 Posts
    @EVO9FQ360 stop with the bs @Supreme Admiral already admitted to it with ur **** involvment. IT'S 2 DIFFERENT GUYS WORKING TOGETHER. SUPREME PAID UP 1.2 MIL OUT OF THE 3MIL SCAMMED, U **** KEPT 1.8 SO STFU AND STOP BSING HOMIE. UR **** GARBAGE.
  • Options
    I have the **** proof if u want to question me to asshole
  • Options

What the **** are u on about I have nothing to do with this all I did was win a pink slip why the **** would he give me 1.8m for nothing ?? He scammed STEVE he took the money so why would he give me more ? I don't even know him before you were all saying that we were the same person now U change ur mind WTF ? Supreme want me to play 1.8m for nothing cause I got dragged into this for nothing ! How stupid are u "Homie"
  • Options

@EVO9FQ360 stop with the bs @Supreme Admiral already admitted to it with ur **** involvment. IT'S 2 DIFFERENT GUYS WORKING TOGETHER. SUPREME PAID UP 1.2 MIL OUT OF THE 3MIL SCAMMED, U **** KEPT 1.8 SO STFU AND STOP BSING HOMIE. UR **** GARBAGE.

hold up? how did you know that admiral paid me? we just made the deal 1 min ago. hmm

• Options
    EVO9FQ360 said:

What the **** are u on about I have nothing to do with this all I did was win a pink slip why the **** would he give me 1.8m for nothing ?? He scammed STEVE he took the money so why would he give me more ? I don't even know him before you were all saying that we were the same person now U change ur mind WTF ? Supreme want me to play 1.8m for nothing cause I got dragged into this for nothing ! How stupid are u "Homie"
    nah man YOU were their. its your car that were USED for scamming me
  • Options
    @IamSteve watch the proof I'm about to **** unleash on this pos
  • Options
    I know he paid u cuz he told, I wanted him to make things right. u will see
  • Options

I know he paid u cuz he told, I wanted him to make things right. u will see

how did you 2 got close? lol
  • Options
    Supreme AdmiralSupreme Admiral Registered Users 152 Posts
    edited August 2015
    IamSteve said:

hold up? how did you know that admiral paid me? we just made the deal 1 min ago. hmm

he was online when we did the deal i was talking to him :)
  • Options
  • Options

IamSteve said:

like i said we were on skype :)
    SERIOUSLY WHO THE **** IS THE GUY I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM STOP PRETENDING LIKE WERE BEST FRIENDS GUYS LOOK AT HIS OLD POSTS ON THIS THREAD HE SAID HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHO I AM WHICH WAS TRUE NOW HES SAYING WERE BEST FRIENDS AND ON SKYPE ALL THIS JUST TO GET ME TO PAY MORE THAN HALF OF WAT U SCAMMED FOR SERIOUSLY U NOOB LIKE WTF UR S SCAMMER U NOOB

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    WTF IS THIS U LIER IT SAYS THIS IMAGE HAS BEEN MOVED OR DELETED WATS THIS BS ?? UR TALKING ABOUT SOME REAL PROOF SO UMM CAN U PLEASE SHOW ME IT AND SHOW IT HERE PLEASE THANKS U FAG
  • Options
    @IamSteve ur not the only guy who can do research. @EVO9FQ360 MALONE called he wants his car back too
  • Options
    I'll readd it np lol
  • Options

@IamSteve ur not the only guy who can do research. @EVO9FQ360 MALONE called he wants his car back too

who the **** is Malone UR dad ?
  • Options
  • Options
    @EVO9FQ360 MALONE DICK LMFAO
  • Options
    WHAT **** IMAGE IS THIS ARE U STUPID ALL THE PROOF SO FAR IS "this image has been moved or deleted" U thick cunt
  • Options
    @IamSteve I had supreme as a friend. before this bs happened
  • Options
    who has kik so I can send the photos to them to upload
  • Options

@IamSteve I had supreme as a friend. before this bs happened

Exactly that why UR backing him up plus could u answer my question WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT PROOF U HAVE THERE ALL IMAGE HAS BEEN MOVED OR DELETED WTF ARE U STUPID ?
  • Options
    TaeyeonR34TaeyeonR34 Registered Users 548 Posts
    Why not use imgur? So easy to use :p