Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Now that 5.0 is out...

Comments

• Options
    youljeyoulje Registered Users 1 Posts
    cool
  • Options
    youlieyoulie Registered Users 3,798 Posts
    Lbhero34 said:

Here's a major issue that has a very simple fix. Try tuning one D class car to max. Go part by part installing each to max before moving on to the next part. The game will crash half way through the tuning. Having to restart the game 2 and 3 times just to max out 1 D class car is annoying. If all parts were unlocked this wouldn't happen. Many lagging issues with this game are because of the tuning process in where you have to go stage by stage to max out. It's tedious and unnecessary. Seems like something so simple and yet no one at Glu has thought of this or changed it to make it a more enjoyable game for the consumer. If I want to pick a pro part why not allow me to without having to go through each stage first? And with cars going on sale at the start of turf, not a few days prior like before, wouldn't it make sense to allow people to pick the part they want, be it stage 1, 2 or pro, right away? Probably get more people to gem install parts and, realistically speaking, isn't spending money on the game really what Glu wants? Just a thought to improve a faulty product at the moment

I don't have that problem. It may be your device

• Options
    trinidudetrinidude Registered Users 53 Posts
    Okay good update. Couple issues. 1. Screen goes black as i start a race in turf. Doesn't do it all the time and only in turf. room still blinks. Also in turf as well I have to leave the room and re-join cause the race i'm spectating freezes.
  • Options
    Lbhero34Lbhero34 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 38 Posts
    I have an iPhone 6 so I doubt it's my device. The crashing started with the update but the lag is any device I've had with this game and been that way since I started
  • Options
    TO_FAST_FOR_YOU_XxXTO_FAST_FOR_YOU_XxX Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4 Posts

Let me see if I can get a screen shot of the lobby where the players all blink and when you're in someone's garage there's a car in the middle like if they're racing

i argee it allwaqys happens to me
  • Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    Since the update u cant switch lobbys anymore is there a reason for this i cant switch to find bots to race others on team same problem
  • Options
    tru lyfetru lyfe Registered Users 1,305 Posts
    I'm enjoying the new update so far. Let keep the good stuff coming! Thanks
  • Options
    LexdramaLexdrama Registered Users 24 Posts
    I'm at the bottom of this. But please change lobbies during turf. Everyone knows I am good and everyone stops picking me. Please help with this
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We're looking into improving the lobbies.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    Nitto was still better.
  • Options
    WickedWabbitWickedWabbit Registered Users 1,662 Posts
    Well im wondering when the pinks tournaments will be back up?
  • Options
    traviss45traviss45 Registered Users 1,303 Posts
    i just want to be the last one to post here tbh
    legit dealer, Trump sucks, IGN VIRUZ MODZ

• Options
    greenburnout303greenburnout303 Registered Users 1,975 Posts
    Spent money on crates just to get a new Benz that looks like the wheels are falling off. Can I get a refund for those blueprints or something?
  • Options
    RahatB98RahatB98 Registered Users 4,997 Posts
    edited May 2016
    Adding to @greenburnout303 's comment my c7.r had silver crate rims installed on it and it looks like my axle is in 2 pieces. Rims are so messed up. Also the stock rims on the SLS AMG Black are messed up, don't have it any longer though.
    lifes a b*tch and then you die.

IGN - Real Cranky

• Options
    the wheels on the corette se freak out when you drive them

• Options
    HotrodchevelleHotrodchevelle Registered Users 3 Posts
    You Need To implement a trading system so it's helps stop the scamming because that's all this game needs and everyone will start back playing it again everyone quit because all the scammers And hackers which we all know all of y'all are working your buts of on this game but it will get everyone back playing this game again and it will stop the scamming so Ryyst Please Relpy And Help implement this into the game it will be appreciated by many Thanks for reading my suggestion
  • Options
    xxRollDeepxxxxRollDeepxx Registered Users 79 Posts
    The server has been so laggy with car times - I ran my lambo in 56 crossed the line 8.853 with rt 0.01 nailed my launch and shifts and said my time was 8.989 - then exactly the same and it would be 8.889 and then high 8.9s again - the timing was so inconsistent - anyone else had this or am I gonna get told the same old it's your internet or phone jajajajaja
  • Options
    @Hotrodchevelle they wont put a trading system in because glu makes way to much money off the buy back offers

• Options
    youlieyoulie Registered Users 3,798 Posts
    How bout a do not disturb button that tells everyone you busy and to buzz off when you turn it on lol
  • Options
    how about a select all buton when deleting people? or a little box you can check so you dont have to load someones entire garage when you want to delete them

• Options
    dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    Yes a easier way to delete people. I get 50 bottom feeders a day add me and I have to delete every night. And I have a few annoying people with large garages that I can't delete and block because their garages crash my device.
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • Options
    dulwhitedulwhite Registered Users 118 Posts
    edited May 2016
    I feel like the transition is hugely successful, except some of the colors have been changed off key a bit like matte yellow for example lost some brightness. I do feel that the Volkswagen Jetta needs a little more cushion before it achieves a TIE error though, as I seem to get a tie with it while double-shifting with boost enabled. Thanks for removing most if not all hacks from the game! Makes me play more! Sometimes the garage loads with all the cars off the screen and I can't select one and have to force close the app and reboot but no biggie. Also the velo star red headlights have white beams to the ground. Making red beams would be more realistic and more desirable.
  • Options
    69 FASTBACK69 FASTBACK Registered Users 1,262 Posts
    I'm so glad you added crates for turf prizes too!!!Thank you
    Aye I quit
  • Options
    MONSTERMANMONSTERMAN Registered Users 276 Posts
    dwdtuning said:

Please help. After every pinks race background screen goes black and u have to restart. Here are ss

http://imgur.com/a/rScxC

Should I send ticket ?

Never had this issue :) Lucky me :P
  • Options
    greenburnout303greenburnout303 Registered Users 1,975 Posts
    Used car lot PLEASE
  • Options
    FhyzaFhyza Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey @Ryyst , can u fix the problem that says whenever i wanna buy upgrade with the money i got from campaign : "You don't have enough Cash.(FR)" , approximately i lost 1.000.000 RR Cash, 70 Gems, and my time to beat the all campaign....
    Please fix that bug,and give back our money :disappointed::cry: !
    I did make the post,but no one responds to it,after i writed and posted the post,i maked a new account and hoped that will not happen,but still the same... Again,at the "S" class boss after i bought for free an Scion FR-S R-SPEC,i wanted to upgrade and again it says : "You don't have enough Cash.(FR)"...... So then i uninstalled the app,because it's waste of time..... Racing Rivals is losing players because "bugs".... One day u lose 5-6 players because "hackers",then next day u lose players because "bugs"... I'm not saying Racing Rivals is an bad game,i started playing this game at year 2014 and i still think that Racing Rivals is an awesome game,but "bugs" are the "game killers" ! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

IGN name : Fhyza501
    IGN name 2 : Fhyza500
  • Options
    FhyzaFhyza Registered Users 4 Posts
    And please,add the option to go to the showroom and buy a used car (with damage),and make the price lower :smile:
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Fhyza said:

Hey @Ryyst , can u fix the problem that says whenever i wanna buy upgrade with the money i got from campaign : "You don't have enough Cash.(FR)" , approximately i lost 1.000.000 RR Cash, 70 Gems, and my time to beat the all campaign....
    Please fix that bug,and give back our money :disappointed::cry: !
    I did make the post,but no one responds to it,after i writed and posted the post,i maked a new account and hoped that will not happen,but still the same... Again,at the "S" class boss after i bought for free an Scion FR-S R-SPEC,i wanted to upgrade and again it says : "You don't have enough Cash.(FR)"...... So then i uninstalled the app,because it's waste of time..... Racing Rivals is losing players because "bugs".... One day u lose 5-6 players because "hackers",then next day u lose players because "bugs"... I'm not saying Racing Rivals is an bad game,i started playing this game at year 2014 and i still think that Racing Rivals is an awesome game,but "bugs" are the "game killers" ! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

IGN name : Fhyza501
    IGN name 2 : Fhyza500

Unfortunately, that's not anything any forum admin can help with. You'll have to contact customer service using the "?" in-game.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    RepresentingJDMRepresentingJDM Registered Users 3,888 Posts
    I got just a slight problem, every other time I'm in a lobby and it gets full / over fills, I get a crash message / it will just exit out, funny thing is its still running in the background, just have to reopen it tho ^^ Nexus 7 Tablet btw
  • Options
    MOTORHEAD71MOTORHEAD71 Registered Users 212 Posts
    edited July 2016
    moved to a different thread

I don't want to change the World,
    I just want to leave it colder