Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Ryyst's Blog #6 - Six Point Oh

Comments

• Options
    MONSTERMANMONSTERMAN Registered Users 276 Posts
    It's all good with me but for those who does not know how to, easiest way is to not to let go the screen with your finger. The other way is to let it go and tap on that countdown and it will disappear and then you can rev it back
  • Options
    SWEETRIDE95SWEETRIDE95 Registered Users 100 Posts
    My ign is SWEETRIDE95, playing on a Note 4. The game is a much better experience, compared to just a few days ago. Thanks for that! I do have a generic question though......
    I finally got around to running my BMW M4s yesterday, they sound like COPO Camaros and are terribly slow. Is this what I should expect?
  • Options
    DownShiftDownShift Registered Users 304 Posts

My ign is SWEETRIDE95, playing on a Note 4. The game is a much better experience, compared to just a few days ago. Thanks for that! I do have a generic question though......
    I finally got around to running my BMW M4s yesterday, they sound like COPO Camaros and are terribly slow. Is this what I should expect?

Sounds like a bug, please submit a ticket to CS.
  • Options
    KalaboratorKalaborator Registered Users 1,682 Posts
    edited November 2016
    Lol @[RR] Ryyst care to explain why the graphics are "said" to be rolled back to 5.whatever? It certainly can't be because no one likes the update, right?

:lol: :joy: :bawling: :bawling:
    Plata o Plomo

La muerte a todos estafadores!!!
  • Options
    Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    Could it be because several devices (if you pay attention to the threads here) are having issues with the higher end graphics, and glu is trying to make it so that the game is accessible / playable by as many people as possible by rolling the graphics back, and giving players the option to switch between 5.3 and 6.0? Maybe, just because (as they've repeatedly said) they've listened to player feedback and are trying to make the game playable by as many people / devices as possible? Nah, couldn't be that!
  • Options
    NASTYTHUGNASTYTHUG Registered Users 1,121 Posts
    [RR] Ryyst, I have not heard back from you guys...this is getting really frustrating...I can't even turf or go in to multiplayer. I have done what you have asked and everything is still the same...Can we get some help please. Its been weeks now that I can not participate on my team.
  • Options
    NASTYTHUG said:

[RR] Ryyst, I have not heard back from you guys...this is getting really frustrating...I can't even turf or go in to multiplayer. I have done what you have asked and everything is still the same...Can we get some help please. Its been weeks now that I can not participate on my team.

@NASTYTHUG We have a build submitted to apple and Google that should fix you once it gets approved and we go live. We're at the mercy of them reviewing the build though and that time varies.
  • Options
    errick2109errick2109 Registered Users 38 Posts
    to a previous question I had asked about my cyclone curious if I was able to get that back or I'm just out
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Registered Users 3,837 Posts
    Why can't co leaders in a team add ppl anymore
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    You have to go into the settings as the team leader
  • Options
    I can't wait until Android submits the old version back really a handful of cars do look nice in the new version but I really miss the smoothness of the old version
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    @errick2109 ...if ya need a Syclone that bad I'll give ya one...they're pretty cheap in showroom

• Options
    Is the S6 not a premium device I heard it ran good on high-end devices so I was just curious
  • Options
    @CircusOfSins honestly I was hoping to get mine back if they could do anything about it I had crate parts and whatnot not to mention that tune no biggie if they can't I'll just buy it and see if I can't get that combination of Parts again probably not since I'm not spending cash anymore
  • Options

@CircusOfSins honestly I was hoping to get mine back if they could do anything about it I had crate parts and whatnot not to mention that tune no biggie if they can't I'll just buy it and see if I can't get that combination of Parts again probably not since I'm not spending cash anymore

Have you submitted a ticket to our CS team?
  • Options
    thought I did but kept shutting down game when I tried to check...I forgot where to go out of game
  • Options

thought I did but kept shutting down game when I tried to check...I forgot where to go out of game

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/?p=web
  • Options
    BilleniumBillenium Registered Users 4,260 Posts
    Can't open racing rivals after new update today keeps telling me reload
    Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed
  • Options
    Billenium said:

Can't open racing rivals after new update today keeps telling me reload

Have you tried deleting and installing fresh? Also, what device are you using?
  • Options
    Iphone 6s plus and I don't think I had it linked to fb or game center . It let me in the game for a couple minutes then I got the reload message
    Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed
  • Options
    Others are having same problem downshift with ios
  • Options
    Billenium said:

Thank you for the info, we are looking into it
  • Options
    C Dees NutsC Dees Nuts Registered Users 1,271 Posts
    Same problem with Android. If you try to switch over to try and use the "fixed" experimental graphics, upon restarting the game will not load.
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    edited November 2016

Billenium said:

Thank you for the info, we are looking into it
    These are the 2 messages that I am getting: "Unable to complete action. [1]" and then another popup that say "Unable to complete action. [-6]"

I'm on an iphone6s btw.
  • Options
    alysia28alysia28 Registered Users 51 Posts
    edited November 2016
    Couldn't get on after update so I Uninstalled and installed again and was able to get on. The paint looks better than it did before in my opinion. The rims still are not quite right and I believe some of my underglow and rims are missing but that's not a big issue to me. So far I haven't had any major problems so I'm happy ☺.
  • Options
    dulwhitedulwhite Registered Users 118 Posts
    Reload error on startup, forever
  • Options
    I think it has something to do with upgrading parts. Was running perfectly for me for a short while and then the purchase button froze on a part I was upgrading, so I tapped it again to install - start reload errors at this point. iOS 10.newest, iPhone 6+
  • Options
    Ah, seems resolved on my end. Thank you
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Anyone still having that issue (Unable to complete action) after forcequitting and restarting? If so, can you please let us know with your Racername and Device?
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    colincolin Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm still having lag problem and I'm running of off my Samsung galaxy tab 3 lite and what going to be the apology give back to us ?