Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ERROR 500 PETITION pleaee sign

Comments

• Options
    CH13F SLAPA H03CH13F SLAPA H03 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ing: CH13F SLAPA H03
  • Options
    sinn39sinn39 Registered Users 778 Posts
    Ign: charger burnout 293
  • Options
    jays99problemsjays99problems Registered Users 1,308 Posts
    Jays99problems
  • Options
    CH13F SLAPA H03CH13F SLAPA H03 Registered Users 3 Posts
    This is outrageous. Many others and I have spent hundreds and some thousands that we invest in this game. You think glu would fix their servers before anything else. Talk about bad customer service. I'm yet again disappointed. Seems at least once a month this happens. Fix it or I'm out. ING: CH13F SLAPA H03
  • Options
    Zombies8RZombies8R Registered Users 52 Posts
    Add me to the list Zombies8R
  • Options
    G1BZ MASSAG1BZ MASSA Registered Users 3 Posts
    Gamer tag : G1BZ MASSA. I want to carry on playing this cool game but I can't with this error
  • Options
    DontFearTheJeeperDontFearTheJeeper Registered Users 7 Posts
    I agree we need to be compensated, I mean come on the loading screen says specifically "fueled by enthusiasts" well if this is the case then keep us enthused... We the players are the reason these people have jobs so I believe they should try to keep us happy if for no other reason but to keep their wallets fat... I don't think giving out turf cars to everyone would be wise and it would just make it a common car and defeat the purpose, I believe rrc and it gems would suffice( a hefty amount that is) come in GLU show your fans and customer base that this is a game worth playing... Otherwise you're looking at kissing revenue and popularity
  • Options
    davethepointdavethepoint Registered Users 62 Posts
    i agree i think than top 125 from when the game crash should win the car. And a compensation in GEMS or a special car low rating D-C-B or A. So i sign for me and my son.

IGN:hoonigans13 and IGN:anthonylapointe
  • Options
    JcbenglandJcbengland Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ign- jcbengland. I was able to play for about 10 minutes today. Before the error popped up again. It sucks missing out on this turf war. I just spent $40 bucks yesturday and then later on this error started happening. Some kind of compensation would be appreciated. so many people are ready to give up and then this game goes down. And a lot of us don't want this to happen. Just wondering why no one can even get a response
  • Options
    nhouse704nhouse704 Registered Users 10 Posts
    nhouse nothing we can do
  • Options
    ney carvalhoney carvalho Registered Users 10 Posts
    I agree and subscribe, that's ridiculous. . .I think that. .if you don't have a soluction, I go to the WEB to explain about that abuse !. . . .Ney Carvalho
  • Options
    Big Blue RacerBig Blue Racer Registered Users 4 Posts
    Love this game but something needs to be done about this
  • Options
    KnucklefucKnucklefuc Registered Users 1 Posts
    Totally agree bs running well and error 500 pops up and now can't get around it and race. Costing me places in final result order my whole team is affected ign knucklefuc
  • Options
    MR RAPPMR RAPP Registered Users 1 Posts
    Well whatever you decide to do, average the last 3 or 4 turf events, give award cars to top 150, I also think some kind of additional compensation should be given. Either in the form of cars, rrc, gems something, I would almost be embarrassed to admit exactly how much real money I've spent on this game if I even knew but let's say it is extremely high. We are very loyal to you as customers and for what it would cost you guys to compensate us (virtually nothing, what does giving out cars and rrc cost you) I really think it would go a long way to restoring general morale. You have to be very careful because you have a very popular game here that I'm sure generates a tremendous amount of money and you could either show us that you do value us as customers or not. We are frustrated, but also understand things happen that are beyond our control, however what is in your control is the ability to compensate us and not risk jeopardizing this huge cash cow you have....proceed carefully and fairly please.
    Signed
    MR RAPP
  • Options
    thetempest08thetempest08 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thetempest08
  • Options
    Andrew smdgAndrew smdg Registered Users 20 Posts
    IGN : Andrew smdg. Haven't been able to get on in 36 hours at least. I say top 2000 get car. Will probably fall on deaf ears, but worth a shot
  • Options
    KozooriKozoori Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please fix this error
    Kozoori
  • Options
    Maestro SpeedyMaestro Speedy Registered Users 22 Posts
    I think these jerks are somewhere in the Bahamas expending all the money they get from us. Do you guys think they worry about the game right now? of course not. and they know no matter what we going to still playing because we are addicted to it, the only way they going to hear us is not playing for a while or not expending any money for a while. any thoughts?
  • Options
    ScorpioLadyScorpioLady Registered Users 14 Posts
    This is bullshit, i tried the way around the error by doing the reinstall only when i connected it to my game centre its got me signed in as a NEW PLAYER. Where the hell
    Is my level 250 account and my 247 cars?
  • Options
    sinbaddsinbadd Registered Users 5 Posts
    ign Sinbadd - I understand tech issues, even those that take longer than usual to fix at very inconvenient times. But absolutely zero communication / updates? Extremely disappointing to everyone I know, but especially to those that spent / spend real $ consistently. I am signing this petition as a show of support to both the affected community and CIE in hopes that both compensation to the community and customer support policy / procedure change result.
  • Options
    Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    Gav19. I'm still waiting for the gifts for all the summer screw ups. This turf was a joke.
  • Options
    ThameonThameon Registered Users 1 Posts
    Count me in
  • Options
    Gwynster51Gwynster51 Registered Users 1 Posts
    As above... this turf has been FUBAR !!

To have an error once... especially during a Turf... is unfortunate.
    To let it happen a second time is just outright laziness.

How does CIE expect to maintain loyalty to their product, if they treat their customers with such disrespect ?

I can almost see them now, heads in the sand, hoping that that it doesn't happen again - rather than taking ownership of the problem, informing their clients what has happened and what they are doing, and letting us know when we might expect a resolution.

Shame on you CIE !!

• Options
    G1BZ MASSAG1BZ MASSA Registered Users 3 Posts
    Username: G1BZ MASSA
  • Options
    DeutschWurst84DeutschWurst84 Registered Users 2 Posts
    DARUDE - SHITSTORM
  • Options
    Area121Area121 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Area121.

Horrible management of the game.
  • Options
    AOChawaiian88AOChawaiian88 Registered Users 3 Posts
    AOChawaiian1988
  • Options
    true jokertrue joker Registered Users 2 Posts
    I will sign it going to lose part of my team because I having posted points in 2 days. Please get this fixed, True Joker leader of Hooligan Racing
  • Options
    David 62David 62 Registered Users 1 Posts
    This error is really fustrating to real game users David 62
  • Options
    13GRAVESS13GRAVESS Registered Users 11 Posts
    I'm in. We deserve some sort of compensation.
    Username: 13GRAVESS