Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ERROR 500 PETITION pleaee sign

Comments

• Options
    EltikyprEltikypr Registered Users 6 Posts
    I agree with this petition, I have been trying to play since saturday with no luck. And after all money spent at least besides "Thank you and we apologize for the inconvinience" something they should do
  • Options
    Cacique_1Cacique_1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Very angry got an App Store card for diamonds and cant do anything with it!!
  • Options
    Ben D OverBen D Over Registered Users 1 Posts
    I agree user name Ben D over
  • Options
    NINJA83NINJA83 Registered Users 1 Posts
    NINJA83. About feed up with this games errors. Soend money and get screwed
  • Options
    just bring it 12just bring it 12 Registered Users 1 Posts
    budjarred wrote: »
    HERE IT IS. FOR THOSE OF WHO ARE UPSET ENOUGH START A POST OR THREAD HERE IS YOUR PETITION. HOPEFULLY WE CAN UNITE AND GET SOME COMPENSATION FINALLY FOR GLUS LOYAL GAME PLAYERS. THIS WOULD BE A GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU GLU DEVELOPERS TO SHOW US THAT YOU DO STILL CARE ABOUT US. SO ALL U RACING RIVAL FANS PLEASE JUST ADD A POST WITH EITHER A COMMENT/SUGGESTION OR SIMPLY JUST TYPE OUT YOUR IGN OR JUST TYPE YOUR USER NAME TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT SOME KIND OF COMPENSATION. THANK YOU THEDUKEIII

This sucks just bring it 12
  • Options
    Painter manPainter man Registered Users 3 Posts
    We all want compensation for this inconvenience. That's all it comes down to. It's your game it messed up you are the ones responsible
  • Options
    [RR] Prodigal Grim[RR] Prodigal Grim Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators 206 Posts
    Ign: Prodigal Grim

I invested 3.5mil and 6000 gems into this turf between tuning and boosting (installs/mech boost) as well as our team, Grim Racing, was knocked out of the top 100 during the outrage.
  • Options
    Honda repsolHonda repsol Registered Users 30 Posts
    Im with everyone unfortunately probably nothing will come our way.
    Ign- h0nd4 repsol
  • Options
    Draft Tach 345Draft Tach 345 Registered Users 28 Posts
    I'm real curious on how glu is gonna make this right
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Hell yea we deserve something for this inconvience... My ign is dc adidas
  • Options
    blackrose0425blackrose0425 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I agree blackrose0425
  • Options
    DJTUTMDJTUTM Registered Users 1,508 Posts
    Yup... I got cut from my team in the last 3 hours bc I couldn't get into turf and they needed the points. Team finished 99th and I'm not getting one bc I couldn't get into turf.

Ign: djtum
  • Options
    THE GHOST 4169THE GHOST 4169 Registered Users 2 Posts
    i`ll be expecting some action from GLU
  • Options
    BilltommoBilltommo Registered Users 43 Posts
    People lost cars gems and even whole accounts and you can not even give us the decency of information on the situation. Shame on you. I won't be spending any more money on the game If this is how you treat customers.

IGN: Billybandit
  • Options
    DemontricDemontric Registered Users 10 Posts
    Disappointed in this issue, look forward to playing this app daily it is definitely frustrating but we all are here looking for a solution to this problem
  • Options
    1st gear only1st gear only Registered Users 7 Posts
    This is really bad...count me in.

Ign 808 thrillah
  • Options
    jay88gtjay88gt Registered Users 121 Posts
    I'm in on this. Not happy at all.
  • Options
    idgt2eatbootyidgt2eatbooty Registered Users 1 Posts
    I busted my tail even the whole "grim racing" team some went and purchased gems with real moneyits not fair they can get money all day and not do anything about this we were a top 100 deam and now were 13x its complete bs fix it in game name is "idgt 2 eat booty"
  • Options
    messer145messer145 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I agree with that everyone on a team that couldn't race should get a deuce or something
    Messer145 ign holeshot asphalt 219
  • Options
    HardLine 781HardLine 781 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hardline 781
    We should get some kind of compensation for the detrimental nature to teams working hard in turfs to get the ford deuce. Please do something yall
  • Options
    Eggie PREggie PR Registered Users 2 Posts
    Eggie PR

Sing me up
  • Options
    Eggie PREggie PR Registered Users 2 Posts
    Eggie PR

Sing me up
  • Options
    Smokinaces306Smokinaces306 Registered Users 296 Posts
    Im with you guys from team TE4M USA! We are alll pissed now that we have spent loads of money and can't even play the game! They make tons of money off us and we can't even have a decent game without all these issues. We need to be given something for these troubles! I have lost 2 cars thanks to this restart and erro 500 messages! They were gem cars which makes it worse! Hope they fix the issue fast and do something for us players!
  • Options
    TEAM SRTTEAM SRT Registered Users 6,053 Posts
    This is a bunch of stupid crab.. glu best be doin something
    #MoparNation
    They hate us cos they ainus
    *Current vouches link https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5356316/vouches-for-team-srt
  • Options
    AdwyryAdwyry Registered Users 52 Posts
    Adwyry. Really CIE/GLU....again? Where's the compensation for all the previous problems let alone this FUBAR?
  • Options
    pazmaniaaapazmaniaaa Registered Users 1 Posts
    Pazmaniaaa ive spent £800 real money on this damm game we deserve something back
  • Options
    TheMagicRatTheMagicRat Registered Users 28 Posts
    TheMagicRat

Oh and by the way CIE/GLU let's have the compo for the July update fiasco that nobody has seen 5 months later!!!
  • Options
    Kilotazz1Kilotazz1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Comepletly agree with a give away to all loyal players. For all the issues. A lot of people actually put money and effort into this game. Free cars and gems should be giving away to show the care. Ign Itzd2kiilozz and Racerlicense1234
  • Options
    BloodonmibladeBloodonmiblade Registered Users 148 Posts
    This sucked seems that all the money u receive from us is just for your pockets! Crap turf cars b and c class show us some love.
    Ign bloodonmiblade
  • Options
    808 Boss kid808 Boss kid Registered Users 1 Posts
    I agree I worked hard and spent money to get points for this turf even tho I wasn't in a good team I still turfed my heart out.. I think we should get compensated that turf car or some kind of car..... my ign is 808 Boss kid