Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Android 4.4.4 Update GS4

13Next

Comments

• Options
    SweetntwiztidSweetntwiztid Registered Users 2 Posts
    Has anyone been able to help with the 4.4.4 update problem? My boyfriends phone updated last week and he is going crazy. If he Is lucky he gets to run one race before It crashes. Makes me think twice about upgrading my phone.
  • Options
    pirate apex 290pirate apex 290 Registered Users 268 Posts
    I havent been able to play for weeks now because of this. I have sent error report after error report. There is no way they do not know of this.
  • Options
    sleepeesleepee Registered Users 32 Posts
    Oh they know about it. They have "tried" to resolve the issue multiple times, but still cant finger it out.
  • Options
    JBaucomJBaucom Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm having the same problem. I have an s4 with OS 4.4.4 Updated a week ago and can't race at all. Crashes every time ass soon as our cars line up. Please help!!!! A lot of time invested in this game
  • Options
    Manuellovespot6Manuellovespot6 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just log off and when I ogled back it all of my car where gone help
  • Options
    5.0 lollipop is most likely gonna have the same bug.
  • Options
    REAPER0DREAPER0D Registered Users 1 Posts
    REAPER0D
    galaxy S4
    kitkat 4.4.4

even when i shut down every other app i have it still crashes, sometimes it gets through and i can race a few races but i cannot finish first campaign at all. i can race online for some reason as long as the person im racing against has the same OS version i do.

if i were nitto tires, id be pitching a huge fit because a game is related to my product name and works for shit, crashes all the time, and screws people over because they spend cash on things to buy cars/upgrades and either loose the cars or loose save data.

4.4.4 has been out for like a month and a half now and still no fix? whats the deal
  • Options
    REAPER0D wrote: »
    4.4.4 has been out for like a month and a half now and still no fix? whats the deal

Because of Amatures. Maybe we should all make a complaint to Nitto tires and see what that will do.
  • Options
    GRID DRIVER 378GRID DRIVER 378 Registered Users 71 Posts
    I cant wait anymore!
  • Options
    I do not understand why they cant figure this out. Looks like we all have the same problem(crash when cars line up to race), with the same phone (S4) with the same op system (4.4.4) Recreate the issue and figure it out people!!!!
  • Options
    JButler803JButler803 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having this same issue. Phone upgraded to Android 4.4.4, and I've had issues racing in turf and multiplayer modes. Please fix guys. I really enjoy this game and would like to play it in it's entirety again soon.
  • Options
    Probably using all the money earned from their freememium app on something unrelated to this app. They dont see this app getting any more attention and would rather use their dev team to develope a new and exciting freemium app than worry about some stupid car game that isnt new and hip any more.
  • Options
    micollelamicollela Registered Users 4 Posts
    i have been since september i cant play because of that and ive been sending emails and everything to cie games and they just told me to unistall/reinstall the app i did that already like 100 times and nothing ,i even erase my phone and nothing i got a galaxy s4
  • Options
    Im guessing with all of us uninstalling to re-install is making their numbers look real good as far an number of downloads go. Pitching those numbers and selling more time to advertisements is making them wayyyyyy more money than fixing this issue.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We are working on this and hope to have a solution in an upcoming update.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    I hope so because two months has gone almost :/
  • Options
    Is it going to be solved in upcoming update 3.0? The question is for Ryyst
  • Options
    mjsig007mjsig007 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I just recently updated my tmobile samsung galaxy.s4 from kitkat 4.4.2 to 4.4.4 and ever since the game crashes right before I race someone . I can do everything else just fine . Even race the bots but once it goes to another player it crashes . When the pedal and launch button come down on the screen.
  • Options
    alers77alers77 Registered Users 25 Posts
    i have the same problem with my wife gs4
  • Options
    ZO SICKZO SICK Registered Users 9 Posts
    Ign-ZO SICK
    Device-samsung s4
    Os version- 4.4.4

Updated phone last night now force closes every time I try to complete a in game task pretty much such as load friends profile or race etc. Please fix soon!
  • Options
    LongusMagnusLongusMagnus Registered Users 405 Posts
    See my work around post for the Samsung Galaxy S4 it may work for u as a temporary fix
  • Options
    codym8209codym8209 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Same here updated to 4.4.4. Samsung gs4. At&t. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Tried the workaround foul thing and I still crash when racing. Glad I didn't buy my gems for the turf yet....
  • Options
    Finaly!!!!! Its working with new update without crashing. Thanks to GLU and all of you. There are still some bugs in game but the main problem is solved for android 4.4.4. Thanks agin :*
  • Options
    I must say I had my doubts. But the new update FINALLY was able to resolve the crash issue.

So I must say Thank you for fixing the bug. I just hope in the future these type of bugs are resolved a lot faster than this one. lol just sayin.

Kudos!

I do have another bug issue though.

Everyone on my friends list has disappeared and just says new player as their name.
  • Options
    sliniginabulletsliniginabullet Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm have a slightly different issue, it was a gradual change, in the last turf war I was winning some and losing some as normal, then I bet a 100 bucks he threw up pinks I accepted I won by .2xx whatever I won five cars that night and lost one. The next day I ran across the same racer he said I was a glitch. I raced a few more people and started to notice an issue not even betting people would foul at the launch all the time. I pm a couple of them and they said they just froze up. I tryIto email thew the game it keept saying oops something wrong. I uninstalled the app and reinstall it same issue with new name because I couldn't resync no old profile now I can't even race because the other player can't get past the launch
  • Options
    mikeeyman14mikeeyman14 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Did the latest RR update 3.1 game still doing the same thing can't race campaign ign DARKEYMCGEE69 device zte quartz android 4.3