Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

WHEELIE GOLD WAS BOUNTY HUNTED. SCAMMER PROOF

Comments

• Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    @RicedOutMan ur taking someone word without adequate proof,ur a scammer in my book
  • Options
    stonedamagestonedamage Registered Users 365 Posts
    Please post pics
  • Options
    I put my vouch link on every post y has he never said anything on my post? Or maybe u have been working on your photo shop skills bro
  • Options
    ???
  • Options
    ???
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    Photoshop? LOLOLOL too funny.
  • Options
    Why hasent anyone accused me of scamming
  • Options
    Jw bro
  • Options
    Exactly my point. No one else besides you and 321 run have accused me of scamming
  • Options
    buuump
  • Options
    If someone scams you the first thing you do iss call them out plus you cant see if same person in your convo is same person blocked and fouled the car
  • Options
    Again.. Person asked to be blurred out. and well yeah obviously but if I had called you out before then you would have figured I was bounty hunting. Thanks for the bump though!
  • Options
    JacobwaltonaterJacobwaltonater Registered Users 1,393 Posts
    @RicedOutMan IS A SCAMMER HE ISNT BOUNTY HUNTING HE SCAMMED BE AWARE OF THIS LIAR @stonedamage HASNT SCAMMED A SOLE
  • Options
    Proof is in the pudding.. Get over it bro.
  • Options
  • Options
    @RicedOutMan DOMT SEE PROOOF ALL I SEE IS A FIVE YEAR OLD SCRIBBLING ON HIS IGN CUZZ HES A SCAMMER SHOE THE PROOF OF HIM SCAMMING UR PERSON U BOUNTY FOR HUH LETS SEE IT SCAM
  • Options
    @stonedamage UR FAMILY AIMT LETTING UR NAME GET DRAGGED IN THE MUD TO CUZZ OF BUTHURT BABYS
  • Options
    Again. It clearly shows the guy fouling the DP and then WHEELIE GOLD blocking him. What other proof do you want?
  • Options
    I have bought and sold over 50 turf cars in this game...someone is gonna have a pic fouling a car to me
  • Options
    Yeah but its funny how you BLOCKED HIM right after..
  • Options
    215 Assassin215 Assassin Registered Users 966 Posts
    If he didn't take screenshots how do you have proof he was scammed? I block people everyday because they beg for cars or ask me dumb shit. I don't see anything that proves he was scammed.
  • Options
    Well you Do see him fouling a car and then blocking him. Why else would he block him? I have posted the adequate proof. So if you guys don't believe me then take a look at the pics.
  • Options
    @RicedOutMan ALL U HAVE TO DO IS UNADD HIM TAKE A PIC AND ADD HIM AGAIN TRY UR LIES SOME MORE HAHA U EVEN SAID U GUYS STAYED FRENDS IN THE GAME GOTCHA:)
  • Options
    Yes we did. because I am not going to block someone that I was sent to scam. He is a good guy. I was just doing my job. The car he took wasn't mine so there was no need to block him. @Jacobwaltonater
  • Options
    WHOS THE PERSON U BOUNYED FOR GOT A PAIR TO SHOW US
  • Options
    He asked for his name to be kept prvate but I will post the proof in one sec without the names blocked
  • Options
    Yes of course and all this so caled proof is that privite? @RicedOutMan seems fishy taking a while to find the name huh
  • Options
    Not at all. I just accidentally overwrote the file when I blurred the name out. I am currently speaking to him as he didn't want to be mentioned in the first place. But if it makes you any happier I am more than glad to tell you who he is. Once I have permission from him of course (:
  • Options
    Also @bighead6988 that's why I am taking a bit of time to send the picture
  • Options
    EXACTLY UR TAKIN TIME TO FAKE THIS UP U NEED ALL PROOF BEFORE U HUNT OR ITS A SCAM THERE NO PROOF HERE..U WONT UNCOVER THE MAME BECUZZ I BET ANYTHING ITS A SCAMMER HIMSELF OR SOMONE BIG..POST THE RIGHT PROOF BEFORE U THROW SOMONE IN THE MUD BRO! IS IT TAKING TIME SO HE CAN CHANGE HIS NAME WITH SOME GEMS SO HE CAN SCAM AGAIN OR SOMETHING? THIS IS SUCH A FAKE MADE IN LIKE 10 mimutes @stonedamage HAS HAD THAT DP FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS I BELIVE BECUZZ I CHECK HIS GARAGE DAILY.. SO WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN IS THIS COMING UP NOW? @RicedOutMan