Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

WHEELIE GOLD WAS BOUNTY HUNTED. SCAMMER PROOF

Comments

• Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    Well.. If you read the way I bounty hunt.. You would know I do not jump on it automatically. & no, all the proof has been posted THERE. I will post up what I am talking about in a sec
  • Options
    http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/comment/5343946#Comment_5343946.

Please read up on my Bounty hunting tactics. Pretty simple (:
  • Options
    OhISnappedOhISnapped Registered Users 667 Posts
    isn't ricedoutman the same person who did it to alesha for her scamming. he took 1 mil and offered it to anyone who could show proof.. No one was able to and she never did get the mill back.
  • Options
    No That was @RayCaballero Lol
  • Options
    ahh ok :) carry on then lmfao. pretty sure i dealt with everyone involved here before and had no problems .
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    yep but really ur screenshots don't show shit. I have blocked a lot of people after I dealt with them. Some people during the deals are annoying as **** and u keep them around just to do the deal. doesn't mean u scam. but this is the exact reason i take screenshots of every deal I do with the convo's and car trades.
  • Options
    Yeah but I mean more likely than not It was a scam.. I personally wouldn't block someone. That's too far. Just unfriend and done
  • Options
    unfriend doesn't stop them from readding and being annoying again. i had to block someone on this forum i did a deal with earlier today deal went quick and legit we both got vouchers but his begging wouldn't stop so i blocked him. Just because he blocked someone doesn't make him a scammer.
  • Options
    215 Assassin215 Assassin Registered Users 966 Posts
    So you took his car because more than likely it was a scam? That's **** up.
  • Options
    Well the car has been sent to the guy. I will post the name once he says he is okay with it. Again. Believe what you want but the proof is RIGHT THERE
  • Options
    No. I took his car because I was given enough proof that it was a scam.
  • Options
  • Options
    u dont have any proof, u have a pic of him recieving a car and then blocking someone. You don't show any part of the conversation leading up to that as far as u know the trade was already done and he got the dp last. u don't know shit. all u know is he blocked someone after a trade.
  • Options
    Exactly. A trade that was never finished. Again. You can all day all you want. The proof is there. Whether or not you decide to believe it is completely on you. I would keep having this discussion with you all but I have more important things to tend to (: good luck in turf everyone!
  • Options
    The trade could of been finished YOU DONT **** KNOW THAT. maybe he went first.. You don't know shit all u know is he blocked someone after he recieved the car.
  • Options
    stonedamagestonedamage Registered Users 365 Posts
    @ohlsnappeed thanks for the vote of confidence but no worries ive been scammed for the last time ive wasted alot of time and money on this game and getting scammed out of my last turf car was the push i needed ive sold my whole account and now its time to spend some time with my wife and kids but i do recommend watching your back with @RicedOutMan
  • Options
    And it seems like your setup is starting to fall apart @RicedOutMan people can see all the holes in your story lol....ps to anyone who wants to know for some reason he still has my car and the car he accused me of scamming in his garage
  • Options
    ya wish someone would buy my garage. can't sell account its attached to facebook but the whole garage for 75 is great deal.
  • Options
    Yeah im having to pink the cars because it wont let me unlink fb for some reason
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    yeah i looked at his garage. Saw the corvette dp. which was not in his garage earlier today..
  • Options

Well the car has been sent to the guy. I will post the name once he says he is okay with it. Again. Believe what you want but the proof is RIGHT THERE

If you sent it to someone why is it still in your garage?
  • Options
    And why doesn't he want his name known what is he in the witness protection program? lol
  • Options
    mossiahmossiah Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 493 Posts
    @215 Assassin cars you lost usually stay in garage 24 hours/ he may have had one himself...probably first though
  • Options
    @215 Assassin i know it sounds crazy that someone would go through the trouble to photo shop but i really believe he photo shopped the pics he approach me like monday asking me to hold the car and i think he needed time to work this scam up...i could be wrong but i know that i haven't bought or pinked a red dp from anyone
  • Options
    Turf cars dont stay in garage no buyback option @mossiah
  • Options
    mossiahmossiah Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 493 Posts
    @RicedOutMan I think you're right. Ain't no lobby hopper fouling a 67 car on a c class you can have a .5 reaction time and not even by trying to perfect shift.