Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

WHEELIE GOLD WAS BOUNTY HUNTED. SCAMMER PROOF

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    OhISnappedOhISnapped Registered Users 667 Posts
    There is no way in hell that type r guy even had a corvette dp look at his garage
  • Options
    MrOMrO Registered Users 464 Posts
    Lol member of 2015 talking to me ? Been around before rookies like you showed up around jit , @stonedamage we spoke already brother shit is gone and done for , we both know he couldn't afford it and had to get one way or the other.. tag me once you once have proof and the owner of the guy "@stonedamage" scammed
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    I'm laughing so hard at this right now. The guy bounty hunted, and has since realized he made a mistake. Just chill out guys, even if he is wrong.
  • Options
    chill out? you were crying over 1mil and a pos gt. This is a 35 dollar 40mil car... or 40 of what you gave for the tune.
  • Options

chill out? you were crying over 1mil and a pos gt. This is a 35 dollar 40mil car... or 40 of what you gave for the tune.

Hahaha true, but I'd hardly call it crying, I was more concerned over my rep
  • Options
    But the thing is man, what's done is done, so what's the point in trashing the poor guy when he can't do anything to stop you from doing it?
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    It's cool man don't even worry about it. They're wasting their time. What I did was because There was enough proof. Of they choose to believe it that's on them dude.. Everyone have a nice day (:
  • Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    When are u going to post all this proof u refer to? Might as well just admit u scammed him? Ur charade is over @RicedOutMan
  • Options
    It has been posted already bro
  • Options
    stonedamagestonedamage Registered Users 365 Posts
    Bump just so everyone can see the pos @RicedOutMan is
  • Options
    Yeah bump!
  • Options
    5upercar5upercar Registered Users 8,861 Posts
    Bump, Lol scammers everywhere, I've been scammed 5 hours ago, too.
    GTR, GT-R!

• Options
    5upercar said:

Bump, Lol scammers everywhere, I've been scammed 5 hours ago, too.

That sucks. I accidentally gave 1 mil for a Mercedes TUNE
  • Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    No proof hasn't been posted, just some bs screenshots that dont prove shit
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options

Bump

There's another thread going on about him I'd just let this one fall and keep the other one bumped maybe
  • Options
    i bet the screenshot was him sending it to his other account he just made and he blurred out the name cause its his own name. he just made wheelie gold 1218 with 2 spaces between wheelie and gold.
  • Options
    Yep and if you look at that account it has the orange frs that was used in the dp ss
  • Options
    Loan SharkLoan Shark Registered Users 1,551 Posts
    so is it now confirmed that he is a scammer?
  • Options
    Yes sir I am a scammer. But this was an actual bounty
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts

Yes sir I am a scammer

:) Folks did ya here that here let me say what ricedoutman said :)

Yes sir I am a scammer

• Options
    @Loan Shark it was not a real bounty if you search wheelie gold 1218 with 1 space between each that is me. If you search wheelie gold 1218 with 2 spaces between wheelie and gold thats an account that @RicedOutMan used to get the pics of the so called proof he has he is full scammer bottom line ive never scammed anyone he has also mentioned in other threads that he scammed me and asked someone that scammed him to return a car to him for me
  • Options
    Return car to me not him
  • Options
    GORMIRZA134GORMIRZA134 Registered Users 34 Posts
    nice ;) thank goodness all this ended