Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Fresh off pinks from turf, 1st place Ford Mustang Cobra Jet

Comments

• Options
    tsarfasces1tsarfasces1 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Lol 63 tc spec pinks anyone to help me get Over the loss of my cobra im so mad about lol people are so stupid these days
  • Options
    Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    @2HIPSI U kno nothing about me get off Ur boyfriends dickk
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    T1 vs T100 is a lil shitty lol.
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    edited November 2015
    @Mpetz89 and to be honest I thought it was funny this kid was bragging, I'll pink race you right now with my 1st place stars n stripes or my 1st place graphitti jet if you'd like to be hard
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    Man Ur so cool U pink turf cars an than cry that someone cheated when U lose them thought cobra jets run 8.2 in 63 can see why U lost it shitt if Ur gunna pinks that kind of car atleast be good with Ur lmfao clowns
  • Options
    @Mpetz89 well let's do this son

• Options
    @2HIPSI man Ur a badass sucks it's only in a videogame that U can act that way
  • Options
    I am pretty bad ass thanks, I act that way in real life too.

• Options
    Ladies...As much as I am enjoying this, this is another man's post. You are kinda like causing drama, wouldn't wanna be OP
  • Options
    @harris26 car has alrady been sold to Mpetz89 , the only way he can get a car above T100

• Options
    im sure U clearly r I mean read up a couple posts U said Ur boyfriend wasn't mad but seems that was false Cus soon as he found out where his car was he mad a forum name real quick crying about him cheating U guys pink turf cars well from the pics above looks like Ur not too good at it lmfao
  • Options
    Mpetz89 said:

im sure U clearly r I mean read up a couple posts U said Ur boyfriend wasn't mad but seems that was false Cus soon as he found out where his car was he mad a forum name real quick crying about him cheating U guys pink turf cars well from the pics above looks like Ur not too good at it lmfao

I have plenty of turf cars to go around, no sweat off my ballz

• Options
    Iol yeah im so mad about this seems like you're the only one whining about it
  • Options
    Still, the notifications when you see em light your eyes up but when you see the notifs' are useless you die a lil inside...Well, thats me anyways :joy:
  • Options
    @2hipsi I have ran with banana speed when they were top five but again I have a life an can't sit on a videogame from Thursday night till Sunday evening I have won multiple top five cars but again it seems like this videogame means a lot more to U than it does to me an yes I do have Ur friends car an too bad not my fault he is slow in a jet an lost his var
  • Options
    Yea im over here crying about Ur car lmfao U made that forum name real quick when U found out where Ur car was lmfao
  • Options
    @Mpetz89 that's how much we care about turf cars.... cause we suckk

photo 634AF2FF-D520-4410-A2ED-30253B0D0749_zpsqdfvz71i.jpg

• Options
    Sorry you were on banana speed, now I understand why you never had a first place car

• Options
    @2HIPSI listen it's not a good look to be a cheerleader for another Man Ur posting another dudes pink slips races lmfao cough cough take it out Ur mouth maybe he has the balls to pinks turfs but Plz stop making urself look bad
  • Options
    Don't be jealous, it's ok you bought your very first T1 prize car

• Options
    Again @2HIPSI seems like this game has a lot to do with Ur everyday life but like I said Ur making urself look bad riding another mans dickkk
  • Options
    Iol if you can't tell i just joined and arent sure how to post pic's sorry he isn't a pos pussy like you @Mpetz89
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Hahahaha yea if that's what you call it, you ran your mouth like a boss.... clearly your not

• Options
    That's right im a piece of shittt in what way Cus u kno anything about me joined with the quickness soon as @2hipsi told U to come cry that U got light lagged I understand ur one of those ppl that cries when they lose a pinks race Ur always cheated when U lose its never the fact that U just got beat lmfao
  • Options
    Lol you obviously have selective reading? Don't know if thats a thing but scroll up READ my comments then talk shyt plz
  • Options
    But im down with going back an fourth i kno @2HIPSI spends all day on this forum an remember it's not a good look to ride another grown mans shitt posting pics of someone else's pinks races like that proves anything about U
  • Options
    @Mpetz89 and your the one here buying your turf cars, if you couldn't tell clearly he doesn't have an issue pink racing turfs otherwise he wouldn't risk them.... keep buying your prize garage

• Options
    Again @2HIPSI Ur making urself look bad assuming U kno something about someone I have never bought a car in my life so please stop talking about another man worry about urself U keep talking about running pinks in turfs but that's not U worry about U not some other dude
  • Options
    Yea maybe u should ask around

• Options
    @Mpetz89 like I said keep buying your turf cars, some of us earn them