Options

Show us your character!

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Oh, shame on me...i didnt ignored you on purpose...i think im just tired (its 9 am and im at work) you look beautiful in that dress too, no quastion. Think the dress fits every girl :D

Oh cool, so you have arnie and samurai has max and you both got it. i have max since two days, so chances are good that i get that dress too. It really is just my type...im crazy...how can a dress be my type :P hahahahah. anyway, thank you!!!

Haha, you know I was only joking though :P
    But thanks, and I'm sure you will look stunning in it when you get it!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Heartbeat9789Heartbeat9789 Registered Users 75 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Haha, you know I was only joking though :P
    But thanks, and I'm sure you will look stunning in it when you get it!

Of course i knew. But after ive seen your girl in that dress i needed to say something about it. i just couldnt help it ;)
    Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life
    by ourselves alone - we find it with another. - Thomas Merton

Add me on Facebook: Heartbeat Rebekah
  • Options
    Of course i knew. But after ive seen your girl in that dress i needed to say something about it. i just couldnt help it ;)

I can't stop saying thanks to you! You are too kind :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Haha thanks! You too :P
    Except I just noticed that you can see the leggings end at the top... so it looks really weird and I can't unsee it D: oh well, I still like my old dress anyways :3

;) I think it looks kinda hot haha!
  • Options
    ;) I think it looks kinda hot haha!

Oh haha, showin' some thigh there I guess? xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    justdebjustdeb Registered Users 5 Posts
    Super late to the party...

Preppydeb_zps8bffc6bd.png

But I was dressed like this earlier today. I get bored really easily and change my clothes everyday, but my fave hair is the pink and turquoise (which it is not right now) but it is in my avatar
  • Options
    justdeb wrote: »

But I was dressed like this earlier today. I get bored really easily and change my clothes everyday, but my fave hair is the pink and turquoise (which it is not right now) but it is in my avatar

Fashionable late might I add though :P I love your dress/makeup color combo !
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Oh haha, showin' some thigh there I guess? xD

LOL It's always a hot look xD
    justdeb wrote: »

Fashionably late to a party is how true starlets arrived & in style!!! You are a little stunner! I get bored with my outfits as well! I'm forever changing haha
  • Options
    Hello Friends,

wanted to show you how i look like at the moment...change it an hour ago. Think it will stay that way a few days:

2r59v7r.png

Is it good?

• Options
    Hello Friends,

wanted to show you how i look like at the moment...change it an hour ago. Think it will stay that way a few days:

Is it good?

Nice, nice... Love the clothing!! :D You're wearing the sexy pants xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Nice, nice... Love the clothing!! :D You're wearing the sexy pants xD

THANK YOU,Shiro. You rock. Haha yes the pants really are sexy. I love them. From all the other pants still they are my favourite:-D borty likes them too hehe

• Options
    THANK YOU,Shiro. You rock. Haha yes the pants really are sexy. I love them. From all the other pants still they are my favourite:-D borty likes them too hehe

Haha no problem :]
    Yes they are !! LOL I bet Borty loves them xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Heartbeat9789 You're avatar looks gorgeous as always :o Bort is a lucky guy!

Just thought I'd post a picture of my new look

7A516AB6-96F7-4D4A-9ADD-BDACC2A7F130-4130-0000012C4C20DB06_zps8f535949.jpg

Yep. Gia has grown her hair out a tad & wears it curly occasionally! But I'm sure she'll be chopping it back to her usual barnet soon! Her hair stylist is on holiday xD
  • Options
    The StrangeThe Strange Registered Users 3 Posts
    securedownload.jpg

Hey~ I have been playing this game for a while, but I just joined this forum recently
    So this is actually my first rely~~^^(feel like it would be fun to share our looks~)
    And this is my look, most of the time
    kind of stick with sth black, white and red (favorite colors~!=])
    Feel free to add me :o:o

Game Center: THe STranGE
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    @The Strange
    You look nice, and remind me of Shiros look! Welcome to the forums!

@Samurai Pizza Cat
    Looking nice! I invited you to costar with me in a movie and I noticed you wearing the curly hairdo :).
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Hey~ I have been playing this game for a while, but I just joined this forum recently
    So this is actually my first rely~~^^(feel like it would be fun to share our looks~)
    And this is my look, most of the time
    kind of stick with sth black, white and red (favorite colors~!=])

Firstly a massive welcome to the forums The Strange :D

Secondly, awesome look! The hat really ties in with that combo! You're just like our Shiro with the dress, stocking & shoes ^_^ Such a unique look! I wish I had them =[ Rock on, chicka!!
    Zbj wrote: »
    @Samurai Pizza Cat
    Looking nice! I invited you to costar with me in a movie and I noticed you wearing the curly hairdo :).

Zbj, thank you my darling! I miss my short hair though haha! I think I'll be converting back very soon xD How weird! I actually costarred with you yesterday tehe!
  • Options
    Firstly a massive welcome to the forums The Strange :D

Secondly, awesome look! The hat really ties in with that combo! You're just like our Shiro with the dress, stocking & shoes ^_^ I wish I had them =[ Rock on, chicka!!

Zbj, thank you my darling! I miss my short hair though haha! I think I'll be converting back very soon xD How weird! I actually co started with you yesterday tehe!

Haha, that is such a coincidence!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Zbj wrote: »
    Haha, that is such a coincidence!

Ain't it just! We must of been on the same brain wave xD
  • Options
    Ain't it just! We must of been on the same brain wave xD

Yeah! Great minds think alike!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    The StrangeThe Strange Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thank you :D~~!
    All of u look so cool and stylish >w<
    I really should have joined this forum earlier ( I had beening playing this game alone for so long and it was getting boring:()
    so glad to finally meet some stardom friends~!
    Feel free to add me :o:o

Game Center: THe STranGE
  • Options
    I really should have joined this forum earlier ( I had beening playing this game alone for so long and it was getting boring:()

I was the same, bucko! I've been an member of the forum for about 6 weeks now & I can defiantly say I'm no longer alone thanks to all the stardom chums I've made here xD
  • Options

Yeah, I wish I joined sooner too. I joined early this month. I am so happy to have some stardom friends also! I was playing for about a few weeks before joining the forums.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Me too because I find this forum by myself when the game tell me to rate
  • Options
    Heartbeat9789 You're avatar looks gorgeous as always Bort is a lucky guy!

Just thought I'd post a picture of my new look

7A516AB6-96F7-4D4A-9ADD-BDACC2A7F130-4130-0000012C4C20DB06_zps8f535949.jpg

Yep. Gia has grown her hair out a tad & wears it curly occasionally! But I'm sure she'll be chopping it back to her usual barnet soon! Her hair stylist is on holiday xD

Hehe thank you. Hopefully Borty knows how to treat a Lady ;)

WHOAAA Girl. This looks super hot. I like the curly hair...it looks sexy. The Dress, the Make Up. You are a true Starlet. Born to be the Number 1. Both Outfits look gorgeous. Acutally i looked at it for 3 minutes. AWESOME.

Ps.: Your hair stylist dont need to hurry. He should enjoy the holidays. You are an eyecatcher...

• Options
    Hehe thank you. Hopefully Borty knows how to treat a Lady ;)

WHOAAA Girl. This looks super hot. I like the curly hair...it looks sexy. The Dress, the Make Up. You are a true Starlet. Born to be the Number 1. Both Outfits look gorgeous. Acutally i looked at it for 3 minutes. AWESOME.

Ps.: Your hair stylist dont need to hurry. He should enjoy the holidays. You are an eyecatcher...

I'm pleased to read that he is treating you & so he should :P

Hahah! Thank you very much! ^_^ I like these two outfits just wish there was a little more variety. As for the hair I just fancied a change but I still love my short hair, I hope there will be more short hair styles soon.

Haha! I sent Pedro (my stylist) on holiday as I thought he deserved a break xD You are a little stunner too, my friend =)
  • Options
    I'm pleased to read that he is treating you & so he should :P

Hahah! Thank you very much! ^_^ I like these two outfits just wish there was a little more variety. As for the hair I just fancied a change but I still love my short hair, I hope there will be more short hair styles soon.

Haha! I sent Pedro (my stylist) on holiday as I thought he deserved a break xD You are a little stunner too, my friend =)

All the haircuts look stunning on you. They all look good on you. But somehow the short hair is just your style. Maybe with another update there will be more variety.

Pedro? Good Name. If you cant wait until he is back, feel free to visit my hair stylist. I named him André hahaha. Hes salon is open 24/7 for you, my Friend.

• Options
    Y'all look sexy, just admit it. :P

LOL stylist? I don't need no stylist! My hair is free-flowin and messy!! But if I had a stylist I'd name him Bob.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    All the haircuts look stunning on you. They all look good on you. But somehow the short hair is just your style. Maybe with another update there will be more variety.

Pedro? Good Name. If you cant wait until he is back, feel free to visit my hair stylist. I named him hahaha. Hes salon is open 24/7 for you, my Friend.

Awww you're far too kind xD Yeah I've kinda converted back to the short hair again & bought myself a new dress xD I hope so! I would love a more sophisticated short hair style!

Yep. It's one of many names he has as he hates his real one xD André, now he must be good as you always look fantastic! Thank you! Much appreciated :p
    Y'all look sexy, just admit it. :P

LOL stylist? I don't need no stylist! My hair is free-flowin and messy!! But if I had a stylist I'd name him Bob.

Okie I'm hot :p I joke!

I made one up! Haha! Unfortunately I do due to my choppy do lol! Pedro isn't my stylist's real name, it's just he prefers to be called. Don'tell him I told you's but his real name is *whispers* Dinglebert :|
  • Options
    Ouch, what were his parents thinking?!?! LOL

I think I will forever remain the same look until something tops my awesome dress. Cause consistency man. :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Looking good everyone :)