Options

Show us your character!

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Bleu wrote: »
    Thank you Gia!
    I loved your short hair a lot.

Oooo! You know my starlet's name! You've done your homework xD lol! Thanks Bleu :) It's kinda turned into my trademark haha xD
  • Options
    BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts
    Oooo! You know my starlet's name! You've done your homework xD lol! Thanks Bleu :) It's kinda turned into my trademark haha xD

Lol, yeah because I liked your starlet.
    You're welcome.
  • Options
  • Options
    Psycho ChefPsycho Chef Registered Users 58 Posts
    This is my star, Roy William
    RoyWilliam.png
    ROC
    Game Center: PsychoCh3f
  • Options
    Bow chicka wow wow! Another Star!

Roy William - Tall, Dark & Handsome! :p

Pukka looking star! He looks like he is super cool :cool:
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Saw your character from the scarf post and you are handsome :) woo woooo!! Hehe xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Your character is handsome, Psycho Chef. Glad we have another star on the forum.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Oh my.. Thank you ladies :o
    ROC
  • Options
    Hehe! It's our pleasure, dude :D
  • Options
    Definitely need more stars on the forums xD glad you're here!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Definitely! It's a Starlet fest on here! :p
  • Options
    You're very welcome, Psycho Chef. It's Starletmania on here. :P
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    I'm flattered;)
    ROC
  • Options
    ted9.jpg

Finally arrived NY!
    ...everything is locked though lol.
  • Options
    Another awesome picture :3

WOOOO!! New York City, baby yeahhhh! Central park and .... that's about it at the moment xD

The other buildings will probably become unlocked in a future update, but for now they remain a mystery :p
  • Options
    Great picture again, Bleu. Like Samurai said, NYC is a mystery, cause everything is locked.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    *sigh* I was excited lol.
    Thank you ladies, lemme know when they get unlocked.
  • Options
    SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    Hi again! This is Scarlet Moh, my Starlet:

9df79dad-d674-402d-904e-682be18de5aa.jpg

I also have a very long, very detailed backstory, plus some 'quotes'/interview type stuff if you don't mind reading a whole wall of text.
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Options
    She's pretty, and nice hair!
  • Options
    Hello again, Ms. Moh ;3

Looking awesome as usual ;P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks! I think I just cropped the big picture, actually, not a new one. But I think I'll post her backstory now anyway. Pleased be warned that it shows just how crazy I am. And I don't know if any of the French or Japanese are right. Actually, I'm sure they probably aren't.
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Options
    Born in a small, backwater town to Elizabeth Rouge (nee Brown), a Scottish ex-patriot, and Francois 'Frankie' Rouge, first generation French-American, whom divorced when Scarlet was four; they had one other child three years older, a son, Fergus Rouge. Her mother remarried two years later, Hikaru Moh, born in Japan but relocated to America at age ten with his parents; they've remained happily together since, and have a daughter twelve years younger than Scarlet, Sanyu Moh. She has a distant relationship with her father and older brother, whom chose to stay with Frankie after the divorce; she has some guilt over not loving them as much as her other family members, and holds some resentment towards her father, having several lingering issues with him. She has a slightly strained relationship with her mother, whom disapproves of her daughter becoming an actress and star if only out of fear she'll fail, and is rather insistent on her marrying soon and settling down. She loves her little sister dearly, but rather misses the close bond they once shared, San changing from a very girly girl that loved playing dress up, to a somewhat more tomboyish, sarcastic and moody teenager. She has an excellent relationship with her step-father, having the most love for him, seeing him as her confident and best friend.

Scarlet was not the most popular girl in high school, having few friends in elementary and later alienating them. Mostly because she was a rather off-putting child, intelligent with probing, almost invasive questions and a rather nasty competitive streak, being a sore loser with many mean spirited pranks. She became rather angry and resentful as a teen, but later learned self-control and meditation, becoming a more well-rounded and easy going person, if still rather ruthless at times.

She arrives in Hollywood as a naive newcomer, but quickly picks up the savvy she needs to play the game and get to the top. And once she's up there, she's never coming down.

She first starts out as only wanting fame and money, but, along with seeing the consequences this has for her rival Isabella, grows to love her craft and the art of acting. She could never imagine doing anything else, not even after the controversy she's been through.
  • Options
    That is such a good backstory SJ_R! It's really interesting.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Awesome backstory :3 I love your writing!~
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you! I wrote it a couple of nights ago when I couldn't sleep. I also have selected quotes; some from that famous interview, others from, well, others.
  • Options
    Amazing backstory, SJ_R :D No wonder Scarlet is as strong as she looks ^_^
  • Options

Now this is a really good backstory, you are talented SJ_R. Bravo!
  • Options
    lspencerlspencer Registered Users 11 Posts
    Here's mine!

76FD5C37-22D3-4BC3-B683-6B8543269638_zpsv12xppxj.jpg
  • Options
    Ahhhh, dudeee! I can't see it :(

Check this post about how to post pictures http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?72165-How-to-Post-a-Picture

I would fix it for you but I can't see a URL for the image in your post :3
  • Options
    lspencerlspencer Registered Users 11 Posts
    What about now?