Options

Stardom hollywood bugs

Comments

• Options
    unicornslayerunicornslayer Registered Users 37 Posts
    Can we not get higher than 68.8m fans? because i cant get anymore than that D:
    also! i reached level 19 and i have no one quests. I just finished "The Last Job" and I visited charlene, now what?
  • Options
    EmleeeeEmleeee Registered Users 3 Posts
    Tjman8080 wrote: »
    I'm #1 and I've already done the big screen movie , do I have to finish the oz quest before I get an award or something ? And what's your username so I can add you.

I'm level 16 with 60.7M fans, I've done more movies than I can count at every studio there is, every length of movie, and I have yet to get an award or a call from Charlene about a party. I've updated the game, I'm doing the Oz quest now (which is difficult because I work all day), and I'd love for the game to start progressing further. Oh, and my relationship is also stuck at 1249 (frustrating, isn't it?).

This version of Stardom has potential to be better than The A List. Take away the need for an active Internet connection so that we can play time-sensitive jobs on the go; fix the little bugs that the other Stardom doesn't have; and give us a REAL update that will let the game progress faster than it is, because we're bored!
  • Options
    Emleeee wrote: »
    I'm level 16 with 60.7M fans, I've done more movies than I can count at every studio there is, every length of movie, and I have yet to get an award or a call from Charlene about a party. I've updated the game, I'm doing the Oz quest now (which is difficult because I work all day), and I'd love for the game to start progressing further. Oh, and my relationship is also stuck at 1249 (frustrating, isn't it?).
    This version of Stardom has potential to be better than The A List. Take away the need for an active Internet connection so that we can play time-sensitive jobs on the go; fix the little bugs that the other Stardom doesn't have; and give us a REAL update that will let the game progress faster than it is, because we're bored!

lol tbh i just did so much in the game by the time someone asked me what i did, i forgot xD i remember doing the things i just responded to in the other comment but other than that i cant really remember D:
  • Options
    I'm #1 and I've already done the big screen movie , do I have to finish the oz quest before I get an award or something ? And what's your username so I can add you.

its bane4life lol, to be honest i dont remember D: And no, you dont have to finish the Oz Quest. I know for a fact that i met this girl name Robbie Ambercrombie then i did sone film or won an award, then i went to the party at the mansion in the hills ( owned by Mr Headly) i talked to him and I talked to Maria Shaw or something like that. She wanted to represent me and i met Max there and he also wanted to represent me. Then I had a situation with Maria (phoney) and i chose Max to be my representative. :L
  • Options
    Tjman8080Tjman8080 Registered Users 15 Posts
    its bane4life lol, to be honest i dont remember D: And no, you dont have to finish the Oz Quest. I know for a fact that i met this girl name Robbie Ambercrombie then i did sone film or won an award, then i went to the party at the mansion in the hills ( owned by Mr Headly) i talked to him and I talked to Maria Shaw or something like that. She wanted to represent me and i met Max there and he also wanted to represent me. Then I had a situation with Maria (phoney) and i chose Max to be my representative. :L

Okay I'll add you and alright just making sure because I'm stuck on one of the oz quest missions and I'm gonna look for that girl so I can get an award lol
  • Options
    Okay I'll add you and alright just making sure because I'm stuck on one of the oz quest missions and I'm gonna look for that girl so I can get an award lol

lol okay but the girl, i met her after i think filiming something important. she was by arnies office (outside) and she was talking about how we knew each other from highschool and then i helped her get into a talent agency. she had like that yellow star beside her xD you may have missed the chance to meet her i dunno maybe not lol
  • Options
    lol okay but the girl, i met her after i think filiming something important. she was by arnies office (outside) and she was talking about how we knew each other from highschool and then i helped her get into a talent agency. she had like that yellow star beside her xD you may have missed the chance to meet her i dunno maybe not lol
    Damn I hope I didn't ... I'm #1 with 60.7m fans and lvl 17 D: do you remember whaat level you were ?
  • Options
    Damn I hope I didn't ... I'm #1 with 60.7m fans and lvl 17 D: do you remember whaat level you were ?

maybe 16 i think ._." gosh im the worst at helping you out xD i have the worsr memory when it comes to games :p
  • Options

lol had did you get back to the Alist so fast?:o and did you meet with Max?
  • Options
    lol had did you get back to the Alist so fast?:o and did you meet with Max?

Lol because mh iPhone is jailbroken and then when I restarted the game it gave me like 40,000 stars and 6.36m and not yet I'm on lvl 15 I think
  • Options
    Lol because mh iPhone is jailbroken and then when I restarted the game it gave me like 40,000 stars and 6.36m and not yet I'm on lvl 15 I think

lol i see xD i had a feeling your iPhone was jailbroken c:
    my ipod is also jaklbroken
  • Options
    lol i see xD i had a feeling your iPhone was jailbroken c:
    my ipod is also jaklbroken

Haha yeah , I just finished Hawaii po' last night so I'm still not far off into the game . Haven't done the big screen movie yet :D
  • Options

stop gifting me xD because i feel bad that i cant buy you anything because you already have everything D:
  • Options
    stop gifting me xD because i feel bad that i cant buy you anything because you already have everything D:

Lol it's okay . I have 46,000 stars and idk what to do with them except get more energy lol
  • Options
    grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    Can we not get higher than 68.8m fans? because i cant get anymore than that D:
    also! i reached level 19 and i have no one quests. I just finished "The Last Job" and I visited charlene, now what?

For now this is max... At least looks like. Need to wait till next update. Was similar in A-list...
  • Options
    grele wrote: »
    For now this is max... At least looks like. Need to wait till next update. Was similar in A-list...

man ._. so basically if theres no new update we finished the game?
  • Options
    Lol it's okay . I have 46,000 stars and idk what to do with them except get more energy lol

but still xD i have alot of stars also and cash because of my jailbroken ipod :p ill still feel bad
    Ill gift you on the A-list game then c:
  • Options
    had anyone ever been in the Pantaloon Shop? or That play beside DBSW or whatever its called in the coast?
  • Options
    but still xD i have alot of stars also and cash because of my jailbroken ipod :p ill still feel bad
    Ill gift you on the A-list game then c:
    Lol thank you :) I don't think I've even done anything on that game :p
  • Options
    Lol thank you :) I don't think I've even done anything on that game :p

lol i tried :3
  • Options
    lol i tried :3

Lol well thanks:)
  • Options
    had anyone ever been in the Pantaloon Shop? or That play beside DBSW or whatever its called in the coast?

I think that for this one we should wait for an update too... Like for some other locations...
  • Options
    man ._. so basically if theres no new update we finished the game?

Yeap... But I hope that not for long :)
  • Options
    I think that for this one we should wait for an update too... Like for some other locations...

okay lol because the whole game i thought i was missing something because i couldnt get in xD
  • Options
    Yeap... But I hope that not for long :)

damn, that was short xD
  • Options
    Lol well thanks:)

just dont gift me anymore xD
  • Options
    emilyvdemilyvd Registered Users 15 Posts