Options

Here's one for ladies ;) Bow chicka wow wow!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I thought of the same thing seem like their feet hurts and since you mention jumpsuit why not add romper to it too? Im kinda getting tired of the hair color too they should add highlights to them too
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Keia wrote: »
    I thought of the same thing seem like their feet hurts and since you mention jumpsuit why not add romper to it too? Im kinda getting tired of the hair color too they should add highlights to them too

Exactly!!! A romper & highlights would be a nice touch! I'm bored of the hair colours too lol!!
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    They should have a color plate for hair, eyes and nails .let us use our imagination
    i've been wondering why do they have purple for eyes but not black
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    mystic wrote: »
    They should have a color plate for hair, eyes and nails .let us use our imagination
    i've been wondering why do they have purple for eyes but not black

Yeahhh!! We could blend our own shades! Now that would be pretty pukka!!

I actually thought that as well about the black! They have yellow eyes as well o.O
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I love this Ideas and I find them interesting
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Katie, you should go through and put in your description some of the colours and other options people have suggested here :)
  • Options
    Katie, you should go through and put in your description some of the colours and other options people have suggested here :)

Awww shucks! You called me Katie! Only my mum calls me that :o I've actually been meaning to do that! As well as give this post & a few others I did a revamp. Thanks for reminding me Miss Charmander (Would type your real name but I know you don't like xD)
  • Options
    Awww shucks! You called me Katie! Only my mum calls me that :o I've actually been meaning to do that! As well as give this post & a few others I did a revamp. Thanks for reminding me Miss Charmander (Would type your real name but I know you don't like xD)

Hahaha I don't mind my real name, you can call me Charr for short because writing charrmander takes forever sometimes :P
  • Options
    Hahaha I don't mind my real name, you can call me Charr for short because writing charrmander takes forever sometimes :P

You're telling me haha! I always have to add the "miss" as well so it takes even longer lol! No problemo, Charr :)
  • Options
    You're telling me haha! I always have to add the "miss" as well so it takes even longer lol! No problemo, Charr :)

Haha awesome! Everyone in my life calls it :)
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I love this idea it should be add on
  • Options
    BluebirdBluebird Registered Users 27 Posts
    The idea is Kewl but don't forget new jewelry!
    ♡BLUEBIRD♡
    I love this idea it should be add on

Thank you Avilaweasley :3
    Bluebird wrote: »
    The idea is Kewl but don't forget new jewelry!

Thank you, Bluebird :) Oh no! Of course not! Zbj suggested more jewellery in the post, which I added to the list on the top post :D After all diamonds are a girl's best friend!
  • Options
    We should have an ankle bracelet :eek:
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    @Keia: Yes to anklets! They are so beautiful, I have one in real life, I would love one in stardom.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options

I love the highlights and romper idea! Great job!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    We should have an ankle bracelet :eek:

Great idea, Keia! It would be a nice extra for the wardrobe & would tie in with the bikini beautifully! I'll add this to the original post next to your name :)
  • Options
    We should have glitter or color eyeliner and at 5 new pretty hair style that you buy with MONEY not stars
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    We should have glitter or color eyeliner and at 5 new pretty hair style that you buy with MONEY not stars

Those would all be great! I especially love your idea of implementing eyeliners into the makeup for the game.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options

LOVE IT :3 I always forget about eyeliner even though I wear it in real life :confused: lol! I haven't seen the hairstyles so I'll have to check it out! As for being able to buy with cash, that would be a nice change! Even if they lowered the price of stars would be great. On A list the hair styles only cost 6 stars which is a bargin in my book!

I'll add your suggestions to the first post! Thanks for sharing & everyone keep them coming :D
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Maybe they can add the option to either buy with stars or cash (they can make the amount of cash equivalent to the stars )
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Maybe they can add the option to either buy with stars or cash (they can make the amount of cash equivalent to the stars )

That would be a cool option! I know & I'm sure a few people don't wanna pay 25 stars for each hair style, when you get them on A list for 6. That's why I've only bought the one :) plus it's the only one I really like :p
  • Options
    Thats a great idea maybe everything with stars should have choice of buying it with money. Stars or money? Good idea :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+