Options

Stardom Contest History

Comments

• Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Haha! Hilarious outfits PsychoChef and Bleu.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Haha, exactly!! This game isn't really that girly at all, even though people think it is (no joke, some people think it's girly just because of the app icon -.-)

Hey, if I were a dude I'd totally be playing LOL :P My main account and star account would be swapped in that universe!

Also, just a friendly reminder that there is still time to submit your hilarious pictures!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Psycho ChefPsycho Chef Registered Users 58 Posts
    Thank you Zbj!
    And Bleu, you got my vote for the outfit and smashing background :D
    ROC
    Game Center: PsychoCh3f
  • Options
    HeeyBoox3HeeyBoox3 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Heey Boo! c: Here is my submission.xDD
    I know, I know. She's sexy, huh? :*

ScreenShot2014-01-09at113737PM.png
  • Options
    Extremely sexy xD

Thank you for your submission Boo :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Gotta say, the outfit is actually kinda sexy!
    Well... I mean the outfit below the head part is pretty seductive :P

No comment on the hair and the swimming goggles though XD
    ROC
  • Options
    BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts

Ahaha! Nice pic Heeyboo!

Psycho Chef, thank you.
  • Options
    RikatoLiRikatoLi Registered Users 8 Posts
    Here is my submission :D
    - Char: RikatoLi
    - Game center ID: rikatoli

image.jpg?t=1389364001
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Thank you for your submission, Rikatoli :D Make sure to check back here on Sunday to find out if you have won.

A Huge *・゜゚・* Starry Welcome *・゜゚・*to the Forums :o
  • Options
    Thank you for your submission, Rikatoli :D Make sure to check back here on Sunday to find out if you have won.

A Huge *・゜゚・* Starry Welcome *・゜゚・*to the Forums :o

Ok sure. Look forward for the result ^_^
  • Options

RikatoLi, haha damn the outfit reminds me of someone I know!
    Good job!
  • Options
    Wait, reminds you of someone you know? XD does that mean that person has silly fashion sense? LOL

Thanks for your submission RikatoLi :)

Another reminder that you have 2 DAYS LEFT to submit a silly photo!!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Just a reminder that today is your LAST CHANCE TO ENTER if you haven't done so already!

Don't miss your chance to get stupid to win prizes! ;)
  • Options
    2n9x9o7.jpg

A lot of you threw yourselves into your wardrobes, literally, & crawled out with whatever was attached to your body no matter how utterly ridiculous you looked xD

It was a toughie but after much consideration it's now time to announce the winners for the Silliest Outfit! There were so many entries this time which was awesome! Bet you're all sitting on edge of your crazy seats xD

So without further ado.............
    In Third Place is .........

Bleu

With

His Goldmember/Hawaiian beach bum get up - Looking dead funky there, dude xD

Your Prize ~ Shoes!

In Second Place is...........

PsychoChef

With

His this summer's look/this winter's must have Outfit! Looking mighty fine there, bucko xD

Your Prize ~ Any available dress/suit!

Drum roll please........

And First Place goes to.........

Wait for it..........

ZBJ

With

Her Starbeans reject look! Looking simply darling there, chicka xD

Your Prize ~ An Accessory!!

2pydsi0.jpg

Samurai couldn't resist and had to get silly!

~

Thank you all for taking part! Now lock your doors as the fashion police are out for your arrests as your outfits are a crime against fashion xD

The next contest has begun & this week, it's time to character profile those beloved/loathed characters;

Arnie
    , Max & Charlene!

What's their story? What's the deal with Arnie's obsession with cheese grills, Max's hold on money and Charlene's ways with men?

Keep it brief stars & starlets, we don't want to be reading essays! After all we aren't teachers, we're starlets xD

Read the first post for further details.

Now give us your summary on these dudes & errr... dudette :3
  • Options
    Congrats ZBJ & Psycho Chef!
    And thank you Gia and Shiro for these amazing contests!

Btw Gia, your outfit is hilarious you should win lol.
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Wait, reminds you of someone you know? XD does that mean that person has silly fashion sense? LOL

Even worse lol.
  • Options
    Hehe! It's our pleasure! We find them fun to do and of course it's entertaining for all the members as well c'mon you win prizes man xD

Haha!! *takes bow* Thank you xD I'd rather co-host them then actually take part as I get to mess about with the posts making them pretty LOL!
  • Options
    Congratulations to ZBJ and Bleu!!
    There should be an award on my character's award list too; Silliest Outfit XD
    ROC
  • Options
    Congrats you three! I don't think this is the Silliest Outfits but very colorful and creative outfits. I like Bleu's most haha!
  • Options
    RikatoLi wrote: »
    Congrats you three! I don't think this is the Silliest Outfits but very colorful and creative outfits. I like Bleu's most haha!

They certainly were creative :3 Bleu's customisation was pukka xD
    Congratulations to ZBJ and Bleu!!
    There should be an award on my character's award list too; Silliest Outfit XD

Now that would be awesome!

Winner_zps7a5fe0f8.pngSilliest Outfit
    giggity xD

Now come on stars & starlets get entering! The next contest has began! Check out the winners announcement post or the first post for more details ^_^
  • Options
    Samurai and I discussed all the submissions, and we chose the silliest and most creative ones together! Bleu was certainly funny :]

Ooh I want an award too! xD except my silly outfit post is from the dinosaur ages in that old thread haha :3

Yup, get entering! You've got until the end of the month!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Winner_zps7a5fe0f8.pngSilliest Outfit
    giggity xD
    Oh wow Thank You!(tears dropping) I would like to thank my clothes designer for giving me this silliest outfit. And I would like to thank my lovely wife for supporting me through this contest! Oh and, I also want to thank my fans still supporting me even how silly I looked(bowing). You are the best!!(waving and leaving the stage happily with a fear of tripping over something) :P
    ROC
  • Options
    /applause :D wooooo! xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    OceanLaneOceanLane Registered Users 48 Posts
    Haha congrats everyone!:)
    _______[Game Center ID:Ocean_Lane]_______
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Ooh I want an award too! xD except my silly outfit post is from the dinosaur ages in that old thread haha :3

Ohhhhh!!! Do you mean this prehistoric post by any chance: Get Silly! xD Arrr... good times, man...Good times ;)
    Oh wow Thank You!(tears dropping) I would like to thank my clothes designer for giving me this silliest outfit. And I would like to thank my lovely wife for supporting me through this contest! Oh and, I also want to thank my fans still supporting me even how silly I looked(bowing). You are the best!!(waving and leaving the stage happily with a fear of tripping over something) :P

*Wolf whistles* ENCORE!!!!!! :p
  • Options
    cycroz021cycroz021 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Whoa, just found out about this thread :DD
    I made an account just to join the contest here, haha. Asdf wHY DIDNT I FIND THIS THREAD SOONER UGH ;;n;;
  • Options
    Kawaii:3Kawaii:3 Registered Users 3 Posts
    My Submission for the Contest

I know that this is way past due, but I couldn't help but notice that no one entered, and maybe you could get a kick out of this entry? ^ ^
    ---
    Arnie's Story

In the summer of 1991 Mr. Arnie went bankrupt due to vigorous investments in a faux "Grilled Cheese And Beer Company." As his money number was decreasing, his "secret" love for Charlene is shooting through the roof! When Arnie and Charlene first met, they were at a Bar, Wasted, discussing ways for him to increase his income (Before bankruptcy); thus coming up with a plan to "make people famous." Arnie then created Arnie & Associates.
    Since the sudden decline in sales, and he had no money, he couldn't pay his co-workers; therefore firing his...uhh...associates. e_e Then having his little company be simply known as Arnie. But as he continues to find teens and young adults, he thrives on the success and glamor he gives to them. Even though he is competing against big names in Hollywood, he has loyal stars that trust him to lead them to Stardom along with a grilled cheese and beer every now and again.

^ ^ Ta-da. c:
  • Options
    Yeah, Samurai and I have been a little busy but a new contest will come up soon!

I completely LOVE this! xD I didn't think anyone would enter after seeing how this topic wasn't so popular... I'll definitely gift you for doing this! :3 You're so sweet <3

You can either tell me your friend info here or PM me x3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Kawaii:3Kawaii:3 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Game Center ID is your nickname, right? :o
    If so, it's: Krisco∞ and/or KRISCO∞
    ^-^
  • Options
    That's the one :3 Wicked entry btw! :D