Options

Season Mode Difficulty Increased Already!

1235Next

Comments

• Options
    likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Already 6-6 and 4 games back on this new season. 
  • Options
    7-9 now
    Not fun
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    I am still silver and not having issues with season mode.  Last season I finished with 109/7 record and won finals. It was tight games and lost 1 but still got it done.  That is my 4th season win and this one I’m at 20/0 to start.   Seems ok for me.  
  • Options
    woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Finished last season 100-16.  Lost my first game in the first round to Cleveland who finished 36 games back of me in the standings.  I was able to win that round and somehow squeek by Houston in the finals in two 1 run games.

Started new season, swept Anaheim then lost 3 of 4 to Houston in my second series.  So 5-3 right now.
  • Options
    Now 14-10
    4 games back in 5th place
    This sucks. 
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    @likenight.  What level are you and what is team strength?
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    My season has improved to 95-9 so that's a good sign. Leading in two categories only though and that is wins & K's by keeper Degrom.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I went Gold last week in the middle of the season. I saved up enough resources to ensure most of my guys could get to Gold 10. I lost the first couple of days more than usual but over the past week, I haven’t lost a single game. I’m currently waiting 6 hours to play the Finals. Hope to get my Finals win #3. @Houmy Better than the 1 Finals win I had in 18 the whole time. #NotAshamedAnymore
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I won my first season and lost the next 2 in the finals.  Hopefully I can back to my 2018 form 
  • Options
    Just went 0 for 8 against the Angels and Astros. Now sitting in 5th place at 56-32.
    Getting my azz kicked. 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Forgot about this...finally won after going 109-7. Played the Twins in semi's and completely crushed 37-0 and 31-1. D-backs weren't as easy but shut them out both games. No live boost or Franchise player.
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Won my first two seasons (silver) the next two playoffs were in gold and I have a semis and a finals to show for it which considering my pitching upgrades aren’t done for gold isn’t so bad.
  • Options
    Now 0 for my last 12
    Just got clobbered by the A’s who were in last place. SMH
    Now 56-36 and in 6th. 
    Wtf
  • Options
    JoshGreenJoshGreen Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Just lost another finals 2-5 on the year. 
    Split the series and lost the 3rd game in the 10th inning.

Live boosts & 80gold boosts active 
    Paxton pitching (199 rating)
    94k team strength (Gold)

(Would of manual played but kept a lead nearly every inning till they blew it at the end, kinda sucks) 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    JoshGreen said:
    Just lost another finals 2-5 on the year. 
    Split the series and lost the 3rd game in the 10th inning.

Live boosts & 80gold boosts active 
    Paxton pitching (199 rating)
    94k team strength (Gold)

(Would of manual played but kept a lead nearly every inning till they blew it at the end, kinda sucks) 
    This is surprising.  At that strength and with solid pitching you should win.  

But really, you have to manual that third game to make sure you bring it home.  

BTW, as a Yankees fan I cried the day they announced the Paxton signing..................................tears of joy they were not.  
  • Options
    Yeah I got smoked in the finals by Houston. 
    They were about 15k higher than me in strength. I have my Gold team at about 50/60 in upgrades, still no joy. 
  • Options
    woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    I avoided the Astros and got the Yankees in the final.  I was 65K, they were 42K.  Lost in three games after winning the first.  
  • Options
    Lol just started new season and am already at 4-4 and in sixth place. Might have to restart this. 
  • Options
    TakeItBack1127TakeItBack1127 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Fifth Season
    Two Wins
    Platinum Level I “Ace”
    25-3 Record 

My Tap Sports Baseball Username has Changed to MrNazty
  • Options
    7-9 and 7th in the division now. 
    FML
  • Options
    ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    Fifth Season
    Two Wins
    Platinum Level I “Ace”
    25-3 Record 

This is the answer. Be the Astros so you don't have to play the Astros...... You're on to something here...
    Need more Living Legends!
  • Options
    Completed second finals win this morning. Crushed Royals 43-0 in 2 games in qfinals, took 2/3 from Indians in close games w/live boost in semi's, and swept dreaded Astros with 4-3 comeback in 12 innings and 10-3 romp w/o live boost. Go figure...
  • Options
    Five finals wins and counting.....live boost, 80 boosts, ice wrapping the ace, manual play, prime trout locked in the clubhouse for the last month.......whatever it takes.
  • Options
    ZaneJ78 said:
    Fifth Season
    Two Wins
    Platinum Level I “Ace”
    25-3 Record 

This is the answer. Be the Astros so you don't have to play the Astros...... You're on to something here...
    Thought about this except it’s treasonous.........LOL
  • Options
    bigvivec said:
    Five finals wins and counting.....live boost, 80 boosts, ice wrapping the ace, manual play, prime trout locked in the clubhouse for the last month.......whatever it takes.
    First finals attempt I threw out all the stops and lost. These 2 finals wins I have used wraps to use keeper Dock Ellis but that's it. No franchise, no boosts except live boost yesterday which ironically was the hardest time I had in both playoff runs I won.
  • Options
    After losing one 3 seasons ago I don’t f::k around anymore until things get back to the perfect game every other time and winning by 30+.  :)
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    ZaneJ78 said:
    Fifth Season
    Two Wins
    Platinum Level I “Ace”
    25-3 Record 

• Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    ZaneJ78 said:
    Fifth Season
    Two Wins
    Platinum Level I “Ace”
    25-3 Record 

😂 I was thinking the same thing 
  • Options
    Just went 0-12 to the Dodgers Athletics and Rockies who were all below me. Now they are above me and I’m in 5th with only 8 games left. 
    FU Glu
    used my starter each time and boosted.