Options

GLOBAL 07/09/2015 and LEAGUE PVP

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
GLOBAL 06/25/2015 and LEAGUE PVP (GOOGLE ANDROID RESULTS)

the_leaders_20150629.png

This weekend's Global Event so far is a shadow of it's former competitive self. This may change ...

Quick Stats:

1st Victory RANK #4119 ... that's it; just a shade over 4,100 participants at the start.
3rd Victory RANK #1953 ... only 3 victories were required to reach this modest milestone.
1st Defeat RANK #1115 ... the infamous spook hiding under the floor glitch.

RANK #876 41 AP ... I can't even comment on this it's so bizarre.

Trying to get "pumped" but that's not going to happen; not today anyway.

FIRST RANKINGS UPDATE 3 DAYS 12 HOURS REMAINING
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
Prev134567

Comments

• Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Totally confused? I'm EDT, too, should only be 4 hours into play, how did you come up with 12 hours, 5 hours ago (17 hours play)?
    Did I miss 13 hours somewhere?
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Totally confused? I'm EDT, too, should only be 4 hours into play, how did you come up with 12 hours, 5 hours ago (17 hours play)?

What do you mean 12 HOURS 5 HOURS ago? If you're looking at the screen shot with 34 MINUTES remaining ... that's from June 25th, the last Global Event ... outside of that I don't know what you're referring to ... currently 6 HOURS into GLOBAL ... yes?

PCHELA's 48,000 AP would be one helluva trick this early LMAO
  • Options

Dam ... someone has stumbled onto the ultimate hack ... TIME MANIPULATION ... I was going to share it with everyone once I ironed out some "kinks" ... SMH

Had you taken your coffee first? **SMILES**
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    GLOBAL 06/25/2015 and LEAGUE PVP (GOOGLE ANDROID RESULTS)

This weekend's Global Event so far is a shadow of it's former competitive self. This may change ...

Quick Stats:

1st Victory RANK #4119 ... that's it; just a shade over 4,100 participants at the start.
    3rd Victory RANK #1953 ... only 3 victories were required to reach this modest milestone.
    1st Defeat RANK #1115 ... the infamous spook hiding under the floor glitch.

RANK #876 41 AP ... I can't even comment on this it's so bizarre.

Trying to get "pumped" but that's not going to happen; not today anyway.

FIRST RANKINGS UPDATE 3 DAYS 12 HOURS REMAINING

What's the prize this weekend buddy?
    12.5 sniper?
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    NK14 wrote: »
    What's the prize this weekend buddy?
    12.5 sniper?

12.5 ASSAULT ... half a loaf is better than none, I suppose. I'm on one of my "comatose" runs. Make SILVER LEAGUE on DAY #3, collect 20 PARTS, complete the weapon during SILVER LEAGUE PLAY and continue to upgrade my DRONE.

It's gotten to the point that whenever we compete for SNIPERS I cringe since I know the following week is bend over time without the benefit of KY.
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    12.5 ASSAULT ... half a loaf is better than none, I suppose. I'm on one of my "comatose" runs. Make SILVER LEAGUE on DAY #3, collect 20 PARTS, complete the weapon during SILVER LEAGUE PLAY and continue to upgrade my DRONE.

Sounds like the only sane plan anyone could have...
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    What do you mean 12 HOURS 5 HOURS ago? If you're looking at the screen shot with 34 MINUTES remaining ... that's from June 25th, the last Global Event ... outside of that I don't know what you're referring to ... currently 6 HOURS into GLOBAL ... yes?

PCHELA's 48,000 AP would be one helluva trick this early LMAO

At first thought this was an old post, but it had 2:09 AM on it - didn't think it began until 3 AM. It's in this weeks global thread, and knew it was a past results pic, but then your current results didn't sound right either, couldn't figure out when this started?

Just started on a new computer at work - maybe the time zones aren't synched with this thread - yes, there is a time warp going on somewhere.

I'm starting to get it now. This is your win by win rising in this tournament. Was unclear 'till now.
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts

It's gotten to the point that whenever we compete for SNIPERS I cringe since I know the following week is bend over time without the benefit of KY.

Take the easy way and just go with the Bronze league.
  • Options
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    Take the easy way and just go with the Bronze league.

I couldn't make the BRONZE LEAGUE (not make the SILVER LEAGUE) even if I wanted to. That would mean turning off my device for the next three days ... I cannot ... I need the diamonds. **SMILES**

Simply, one must FIGHT and WIN in order to perform upgrades. Anyone accusing others of dumping their way into the BRONZE LEAGUE is misinformed. DUCKMEAT comes to mind LMAO
  • Options
    At first thought this was an old post, but it had 2:09 AM on it - didn't think it began until 3 AM. It's in this weeks global thread, and knew it was a past results pic, but then your current results didn't sound right either, couldn't figure out when this started?

Just started on a new computer at work - maybe the time zones aren't synched with this thread - yes, there is a time warp going on somewhere.

I'm starting to get it now. This is your win by win rising in this tournament. Was unclear 'till now.

I see what happened ... I have a habit of "posting" and going back and "adding" to the post, especially when nobody has replied to it. So that 2 AM Time Stamp is misleading .... Sorry Buddy.

It was simply my starting things up BEFORE the competition actually started.
  • Options
    I couldn't make the BRONZE LEAGUE (not make the SILVER LEAGUE) even if I wanted to. That would mean turning off my device for the next three days ... I cannot ... I need the diamonds. **SMILES**

Simply, one must FIGHT and WIN in order to perform upgrades. Anyone accusing others of dumping their way into the BRONZE LEAGUE is misinformed. DUCKMEAT comes to mind LMAO

If it weren't for the money I spent earlier, and the recent money I spent, I would dump this game. While it's fun to play, it's getting very very repetitive. I already don't play at all on the weekends, which puts me out of silver league the majority of the time, so it's just a time consumer when I have free time at work and at nights while I'm on the road for work. Not to mention that I'm getting into it enough that I'm staying up till 3AM to ensure victory only to try and wake up at 6 for work. I've got to scale back my late night playing somehow, but the only way I can see that is to spend more money on gold so I can run my points up and hope no one wants to go after me. I don't know how the F2P players get enough gold to do what they do. I have to contact trialpay almost every single time to get my gold for freebies, and I'm not going to give out my information to get the free gold that pays well.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts

Honestly, it wouldn't be bad to see if you have access to the bronze league weapons part glitch. Crafty042 wasn't the first to brag about this glitch, I heard about it two months ago and decided to test it out. Make sure if you're going to try out the glitch, do it on a Sniper or Assault weekend. I unfortunately did not have access to the glitch and only got xp modules. Nothing lost though. Hahahaha.
  • Options
    If it weren't for the money I spent earlier, and the recent money I spent, I would dump this game. While it's fun to play, it's getting very very repetitive. I already don't play at all on the weekends, which puts me out of silver league the majority of the time, so it's just a time consumer when I have free time at work and at nights while I'm on the road for work. Not to mention that I'm getting into it enough that I'm staying up till 3AM to ensure victory only to try and wake up at 6 for work. I've got to scale back my late night playing somehow, but the only way I can see that is to spend more money on gold so I can run my points up and hope no one wants to go after me. I don't know how the F2P players get enough gold to do what they do. I have to contact trialpay almost every single time to get my gold for freebies, and I'm not going to give out my information to get the free gold that pays well.

That is unfortunate and a major disadvantage (not being able to play on weekends) so I understand entirely. I would advise against spending any real money in any way. If you're not able to compete in the Global straight off, and collect 10-20 parts, then you're faced with a task that I personally wouldn't undertake, unless under extreme duress ... Winning 2 of 3 League Events is by far one of the hardest things to accomplish.
  • Options
    That is unfortunate and a major disadvantage (not being able to play on weekends) so I understand entirely. I would advise against spending any real money in any way. If you're not able to compete in the Global straight off, and collect 10-20 parts, then you're faced with a task that I personally wouldn't undertake, unless under extreme duress ... Winning 2 of 3 League Events is by far one of the hardest things to accomplish.

What he lacks in time, he makes up for with the glitch. If you followed his posts, the bronze league has little to no competition and getting first place for two days and 2nd place on the last only costs 250 gold which is less than what we spend in silver and global league. He basically has a 4 day vacation and then 3 real days of work.
  • Options
    Mudbug308Mudbug308 Registered Users 65 Posts
    What is this glitch you speak of, for thr heavy i got my 20 parts after getting bumped off for the 35 parts then got 10 and after that i used gold to get 210 points to ensure i get remaining parts to complete weapon. I don't always have the time to dedicate to this addiction so if you have a better way of getting my measly and all to brief high from here please let me know.
  • Options
    Mudbug308 wrote: »
    What is this glitch you speak of, for thr heavy i got my 20 parts after getting bumped off for the 35 parts then got 10 and after that i used gold to get 210 points to ensure i get remaining parts to complete weapon. I don't always have the time to dedicate to this addiction so if you have a better way of getting my measly and all to brief high from here please let me know.

It's only a "glitch" to one hypocritical, butt hurt, individual. I've not heard one other person claim that getting weapon parts in the bronze league is a glitch. I've barely heard of people getting into bronze and not getting parts as a prize, and that sounds like the glitch. Angels claims I "bragged" about it, but I did nothing of the sort. I discussed it, as I was sure that was the norm. The self proclaimed genius seems to think it's a glitch, and despite their rantings and ravings over us pointing out a glitch that they deemed beneficial to the players, they still seem to think this part of the game should be taken away from those it supposedly "benefits." Despite that this was the official announcement back in March.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?127214-Content-Update!&p=268158&viewfull=1#post268158

"Players that made at least 100 AP will battle in the Bronze bracket to win either weapon parts or rare drone parts"
  • Options
    Google android global event 07/09/15 3 days 12 hours remaining

rank #1 10,660 ap (sandip)
    rank #2 10,060 ap (jeannot93)
    rank #3 9,060 ap (nopu)
    rank #10 7,721 ap (delta1214)
    rank #30 5,592 ap (spartanmex)
    rank #466 572 ap (scorpion)

next update at 3 days remaining
  • Options
    Mudbug308 wrote: »

The glitch allows players in the bronze league to compete for weapons. As you might know, they don't have to spend nearly as much gold as silver league player to get the same weapon. Unfair, right?
  • Options
    It's only a "glitch" to one hypocritical, butt hurt, individual. I've not heard one other person claim that getting weapon parts in the bronze league is a glitch. I've barely heard of people getting into bronze and not getting parts as a prize, and that sounds like the glitch. Angels claims I "bragged" about it, but I did nothing of the sort. I discussed it, as I was sure that was the norm. The self proclaimed genius seems to think it's a glitch, and despite their rantings and ravings over us pointing out a glitch that they deemed beneficial to the players, they still seem to think this part of the game should be taken away from those it supposedly "benefits." Despite that this was the official announcement back in March.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?127214-Content-Update!&p=268158&viewfull=1#post268158

"Players that made at least 100 AP will battle in the Bronze bracket to win either weapon parts or rare drone parts"

The information you posted is grossly outdated. It refers to CKS 2.0. We're playing CKS 3.0 and some clarifcation into this issue would be appreciated from Handles. The quote, "Players that made at least 100 AP will battle in the Bronze bracket to win either weapon parts or rare drone parts." You have been participating in weapons tournaments week after week, never any xp modules so this has to be a glitch!
  • Options
    The glitch allows players in the bronze league to compete for weapons. As you might know, they don't have to spend nearly as much gold as silver league player to get the same weapon. Unfair, right?

Well I can't say how unfair it is since they would need to bypass 2 maybe 3 MILLION diamonds in the Global for a lousy weapon.
  • Options
    What he lacks in time, he makes up for with the glitch. If you followed his posts, the bronze league has little to no competition and getting first place for two days and 2nd place on the last only costs 250 gold which is less than what we spend in silver and global league. He basically has a 4 day vacation and then 3 real days of work.

Your wrong. That was 250+ in gold to finish in 3rd place the first night, and first place the 2nd night. Last night was the 3rd night and required more gold. I typed this slow since you couldn't follow it the first time.
  • Options
    Your wrong. That was 250+ in gold to finish in 3rd place the first night, and first place the 2nd night. Last night was the 3rd night and required more gold. I typed this slow since you couldn't follow it the first time.

Nice, are you changing your posts again to make me look bad? Make up your mind, is it 250 gold or 250+? The story changes every time you post.
  • Options
    Well I can't say how unfair it is since they would need to bypass 2 maybe 3 MILLION diamonds in the Global for a lousy weapon.

What do you mean bypass 2 or 3 million diamonds?
  • Options
    The information you posted is grossly outdated. It refers to CKS 2.0. We're playing CKS 3.0 and some clarifcation into this issue would be appreciated from Handles. The quote, "Players that made at least 100 AP will battle in the Bronze bracket to win either weapon parts or rare drone parts." You have been participating in weapons tournaments week after week, never any xp modules so this has to be a glitch!

The information I posted is when the new content came out. They don't normally take things AWAY, they usually make them better and add to it. So it's applicable. The xp modules get awarded to 4th through 10th place. Not every place gets weapon parts.
  • Options
    What do you mean bypass 2 or 3 million diamonds?

If your not fighting (winning) in the Global Event that's worth anywhere from 2 MILLION gems conservatively to as mush as 4 MILLION gems for the seasoned players. I wouldn't trade diamonds for a BRONZE LEAGUE weapon ... absolutely not.

Then you have to upgrade the **** thing ... pretty expensive with no diamonds.
  • Options
    The information I posted is when the new content came out. They don't normally take things AWAY, they usually make them better and add to it. So it's applicable. The xp modules get awarded to 4th through 10th place. Not every place gets weapon parts.

The bronze league that I was part of did not have any weapons parts. One of us has a glitched account then because I'm not getting any weapons parts in Bronze league, regardless of position.
  • Options
    Nice, are you changing your posts again to make me look bad? Make up your mind, is it 250 gold or 250+? The story changes every time you post.

You're pathetic. You want to show me where I "changed" my posts? Let me help you. Here's a link to my post, where you'll see I said over 250 gold.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?157057-GLOBAL-07-03-2015-and-LEAGUE-PVP-(IOS)&p=337303&viewfull=1#post337303

You'll also see there's not "edited" blurb on it, since it hasn't been edited. I don't have to do anything to make you look bad, you cover that on your own.
  • Options
    If your not fighting (winning) in the Global Event that's worth anywhere from 2 MILLION gems conservatively to as mush as 4 MILLION gems for the seasoned players. I wouldn't trade diamonds for a BRONZE LEAGUE weapon ... absolutely not.

Then you have to upgrade the **** thing ... pretty expensive with no diamonds.

He can just fight on his free time. You're not restricted to getting diamonds just in global events.
  • Options
    You're pathetic. You want to show me where I "changed" my posts? Let me help you. Here's a link to my post, where you'll see I said over 250 gold.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?157057-GLOBAL-07-03-2015-and-LEAGUE-PVP-(IOS)&p=337303&viewfull=1#post337303

You'll also see there's not "edited" blurb on it, since it hasn't been edited. I don't have to do anything to make you look bad, you cover that on your own.

Please, when you edit posts you don't have to give a reason, you can just do it without the system knowing.
  • Options
    You guys aren't going to start ****ing again are ya? Post some RANKINGS ... then you can go at it LOL