Options

GLOBAL 07/09/2015 and LEAGUE PVP

Comments

• Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    The bronze league that I was part of did not have any weapons parts. One of us has a glitched account then because I'm not getting any weapons parts in Bronze league, regardless of position.

Sounds to me like the glitch was you NOT getting weapon parts, not your story you posted about weapon parts being offered and how butt hurt it made you that bronze players were allowed to get weapon parts.
    I've been hearing that some players are competing for weapon parts in the bronze league. How is that possible? While everybody is spending gold to get a weapon part, the players in Bronze get them without even trying? Are you serious? The only items that should be offered in Bronze league should be exp modules, how are these players glitching out and getting items so easily?
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    He can just fight on his free time. You're not restricted to getting diamonds just in global events.

You can't win diamonds without scoring AP ... you may be able to grab a few, but you're passing on millions.

I see you guys are on that collision path again, so I'll end this by stating that the Global Event is the single largest producer of diamonds, provided that you're BATTLING and WINNING.

Can I PLEASE get some RANKINGS???
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Please, when you edit posts you don't have to give a reason, you can just do it without the system knowing.

HAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. Did I edit your very next post where you quoted me too?
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    Sounds to me like the glitch was you NOT getting weapon parts, not your story you posted about weapon parts being offered and how butt hurt it made you that bronze players were allowed to get weapon parts.

It wasn't even offered to me at all. When you participate in an event, it clearly lists the items that are at stake for first, second, third and etc. You're telling that that first through third gets weapons parts. I don't see that option at all. Something is wrong and I'm determined to find the solution!
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    You can't win diamonds without scoring AP ... you may be able to grab a few, but you're passing on millions.

Obviously doesn't realize that fighting during free time also earns you AP anyway.
  • Options
    It wasn't even offered to me at all. When you participate in an event, it clearly lists the items that are at stake for first, second, third and etc. You're telling that that first through third gets weapons parts. I don't see that option at all. Something is wrong and I'm determined to find the solution!

Then crybaby about you not getting weapon parts, not that other bronze players are getting them. Wow. Arguing with you is pointless. When you're wrong, you claim I edited my posts. When you're right, well I'll let you know what you are when that happens.
  • Options

Can I PLEASE get some RANKINGS???

What rankings are you referring to?
  • Options
    Obviously doesn't realize that fighting during free time also earns you AP anyway.

Here's a conservative example 5,000 AP is roughly 200 VICTORIES which will earn you an average of 2M diamonds using a BASELINE of 10K per victory. I really don't know why we are discussing this.

Rankings ... PLEASE ** SMILES **
  • Options
    Here's a conservative example 5,000 AP is roughly 200 VICTORIES which will earn you an average of 2M diamonds using a BASELINE of 10K per victory. I really don't know why we are discussing this.

Rankings ... PLEASE ** SMILES **

I know that. I was referring to the Angels claim that free time earns diamonds but no AP.

What rankings? Where do I see them?
  • Options
    What rankings are you referring to?

Are you competing OR just here to argue with ANGELS?
  • Options
    I know that. I was referring to the Angels claim that free time earns diamonds but no AP.

What rankings? Where do I see them?

What we typically do is port periodic RANKINGS from the LEADERS all the way down to the actual player's RANK and AP. I crunch these numbers and share the results with everyone who is interested. It helps one develop a better strategy.
  • Options
    Are you competing OR just here to argue with ANGELS?

Yes.
    What we typically do is port periodic RANKINGS from the LEADERS all the way down to the actual player's RANK and AP. I crunch these numbers and share the results with everyone who is interested. It helps one develop a better strategy.

What rank? My rank in the current Global event? My current VP is 3919. I don't know what rankings you are referring to.
  • Options
    Yes.

What rank? My rank in the current Global event? My current VP is 3919. I don't know what rankings you are referring to.

If you are, in fact, competing in the Global then take a look at the LEADERBOARD ... you will see the TOP 30 as well as yourself.

If you're on Google Android, no need to post ... I've already done that, but if you are on IOS or Amazon, it would help players on those platforms ... which reminds me ...

Where the hell is BRADR752 ???
  • Options
    If you are, in fact, competing in the Global then take a look at the LEADERBOARD ... you will see the TOP 30 as well as yourself.

If you're on Google Android, no need to post ... I've already done that, but if you are on IOS or Amazon, it would help players on those platforms ... which reminds me ...

I'm currently 1150 with 360 points. To post the image, I have to screenshot them email it, then upload it, etc, etc. I'm not going to compete in my global rankings against you all, but if you just want the information, then I'm ok with posting that. 1st is 9285, 2nd is 6335, 3rd is 5494, 30th is 2035. Bradr752 is in 13th with 2785.

I kept asking because I didn't know what you wanted us to post, exactly. I wasn't sure if you wanted our current Global, our All-Time ranking, or what.
  • Options
    I'm currently 1150 with 360 points. To post the image, I have to screenshot them email it, then upload it, etc, etc. I'm not going to compete in my global rankings against you all, but if you just want the information, then I'm ok with posting that. 1st is 9285, 2nd is 6335, 3rd is 5494, 30th is 2035. Bradr752 is in 13th with 2785.

I kept asking because I didn't know what you wanted us to post, exactly. I wasn't sure if you wanted our current Global, our All-Time ranking, or what.

That's fine ... in you're on Google then I already have it ... thx BTW I think that score should be good enough for 10 parts
  • Options
    unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    You are only allowed to argue once every 20 minutes guys..!

Currently 109th 960vp only playing with free energy. Ios
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    I see no reason to participate for an assault weapon. I'm going for the 4,000 AP and getting the 50 gold and calling it a day!
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts

I am falling down on the job:

With 3 days 9:30 to go here are the current standings on Amazon and IOS

IOS:
    #1 100010 Venenozo
    #10 3335 Myaso
    #15 2885 Bradr752 having no plan at all except to spend some Gold to upgrade weapons and Drone
    #30 2135 Pogranec1979

Amazon, in a real laid back contest:
    #1 8035 Ranger
    #10 1755 A player named "ME"
    #26 860 Toobad, playing only occassional free energy credits and not looking for a Top 30 finish
    #30 821 Billbeasts

As you can see, the competition on Amazon is totally dead, and on IOS is way down from last week, no surprise on an Assault weekend.
  • Options
    I see no reason to participate for an assault weapon. I'm going for the 4,000 AP and getting the 50 gold and calling it a day!

Don't forget the 1.5M diamonds that 4,000 AP will get ya ... wink In the proper hands an assault rifle can be a deadly weapon **SMILES**
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I am falling down on the job:

Thank you Sir.
  • Options
    Thank you Sir.

I will try to be a little more diligent in the future. I have been in the process of coming up with a plan for my play of this game and I now have a tentative plan that, I am sure, will draw criticism and maybe even scorn, but here it is:

As I have posted earlier, I am abandoning my experiment with the Amazon platform and from here on out will play only free energy credits when time and interest allow.

As to the IOS platform, I am about to end my six week boycott of giving money to Glu. The program is finally working on my iPad and I am prepared to resume play, albeit at a less intense level than before. I intend to actively contest all four Globals, though I will probably not exceed 8500 on most weekends. I intend to invest enough to allow me to do a Base upgrade during the course of the month, to upgrade a Tesla and a Heavy each month and to make some headway on Drone development. These three tasks cannot be accomplished without Gold purchases, so I intend to buy in to finance Global competitions, which allows me to kill two birds with one stone: win weapons, and get diamonds for the required upgrades. In no event will I be looking for a top 10 finish, with the glory of the top weapon, which I used to do with some frequency.

This weekend is my first test: no money invested yet, and no decision as to whether I will go for a Top 30 finish or a Silver League weapons craft.
  • Options
    That's fine ... in you're on Google then I already have it ... thx BTW I think that score should be good enough for 10 parts

iOS. But not sure what you mean. 360 isn't going to get me 10 parts.
  • Options
    I will try to be a little more diligent in the future. I have been in the process of coming up with a plan for my play of this game and I now have a tentative plan that, I am sure, will draw criticism and maybe even scorn, but here it is:

As I have posted earlier, I am abandoning my experiment with the Amazon platform and from here on out will play only free energy credits when time and interest allow.

As to the IOS platform, I am about to end my six week boycott of giving money to Glu. The program is finally working on my iPad and I am prepared to resume play, albeit at a less intense level than before. I intend to actively contest all four Globals, though I will probably not exceed 8500 on most weekends. I intend to invest enough to allow me to do a Base upgrade during the course of the month, to upgrade a Tesla and a Heavy each month and to make some headway on Drone development. These three tasks cannot be accomplished without Gold purchases, so I intend to buy in to finance Global competitions, which allows me to kill two birds with one stone: win weapons, and get diamonds for the required upgrades. In no event will I be looking for a top 10 finish, with the glory of the top weapon, which I used to do with some frequency.

This weekend is my first test: no money invested yet, and no decision as to whether I will go for a Top 30 finish or a Silver League weapons craft.

You know where I sit on this ... as long as you don't loose your mind and keep your AP totals in check ... 1,000 BARS of GOLD goes a long way and it's only $40 ... if you can scratch up more GOLD from other sources, the better ... another 500 BARS gets us near 8,500 AP ... that's me ... now for my friend BRADR752, $99.99 sounds more to your liking. That's 2,800 BARS I believe.

If I can get that fire back ... well I'm just cruising along with modest goals for now ... 1,000 AP each day and we'll see what happens at crunch time.
  • Options
    iOS. But not sure what you mean. 360 isn't going to get me 10 parts.

I thought your RANK was around #1,100 ... my mistake. At least that's what you stated ...

"I'm currently 1150 with 360 points" ...

RANK #1,000 gets you 10 parts ... work towards maintaining your RANK ... AP will follow but isn't important so early in the Global.

You know I'm starting to believe that RANK vs AP is causing you some confusion. If so, I can explain this in detail.
  • Options
    I thought your RANK was around #1,100 ... my mistake. At least that's what you stated ...

"I'm currently 1150 with 360 points" ...

RANK #1,000 gets you 10 parts ... work towards maintaining your RANK ... AP will follow but isn't important so early in the Global.

You know I'm starting to believe that RANK vs AP is causing you some confusion. If so, I can explain this in detail.

Its not confusing. I thought you were saying my current score would get me 10 parts, even if I didn't play any more. Yes, my rank would, but I'd need to maintain it, and after tomorrow I won't be playing much if at all.
  • Options
    GLOBAL 07/09/2015 and LEAGUE PVP (GOOGLE ANDROID)

20150710_global_a.png

NEXT UPDATE 2 DAYS 12 HOURS REMAINING
  • Options
    One day down 3 to go:

IOS:

#1 10310 Venenozo
    #10 5568 Ssuruss
    #14 4060 Bradr752
    #30 3383 Draqticlis

Amazon:
    #1 8710 Ranger
    #10 2771 Gary0694
    #25 1385 Toobad still playing only free energy
    #30 1310 Slayer

It looks like the IOS Global will require a total of 25 K to finish top 10, 12 - 13 K to finish Top 30, about average for recent Globals.
  • Options
    One day down 3 to go:

IOS:

#1 10310 Venenozo
    #10 5568 Ssuruss
    #14 4060 Bradr752
    #30 3383 Draqticlis

Amazon:
    #1 8710 Ranger
    #10 2771 Gary0694
    #25 1385 Toobad still playing only free energy
    #30 1310 Slayer

It looks like the IOS Global will require a total of 25 K to finish top 10, 12 - 13 K to finish Top 30, about average for recent Globals.

Surprising indeed that you're sitting in 14th with only 4,060 AP. On Google, most of the heavyweights never bothered to return; those that filled the niche are still scoring 40-50% higher than their counterparts on IOS.

To what do you attribute this?

I suppose I should move you from player to leader; hell your scoring is more consistent than most others anyway **SMILES**
  • Options
    Surprising indeed that you're sitting in 14th with only 4,060 AP. On Google, most of the heavyweights never bothered to return; those that filled the niche are still scoring 40-50% higher than their counterparts on IOS.

To what do you attribute this?

I suppose I should move you from player to leader; hell your scoring is more consistent than most others anyway **SMILES**

Look at the Amazon scores. That platform looks to have been killed by Glu's recent shenanigans. I am currently ranked 22nd and I haven't even been playing the game.
  • Options

Looking back, where the miscommunication was for me was that you said my "score" should get me 10 parts, in lieu of saying my rank would get me 10 parts.