Options

GLOBAL 07/09/2015 and LEAGUE PVP

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bajancat wrote: »
    HA! Very similar to my experience... As a new player and before the global/league events, I didn't know what to use gold for, or that it was the critical element, so I paid for 1 spin, won 100 GOLD, thought "COOL" and then wasted all that winning on more spins... I think all I got was some game cash and a couple medkits... live learn, repeat...

As a serious gambler, there was always one game that was "taboo" ... the SLOT MACHINES ... LMAO

Roulette ... black jack ... poker ... all good games, but those one armed bandits ......
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    As a serious gambler, there was always one game that was "taboo" ... the SLOT MACHINES ... LMAO

Roulette ... black jack ... poker ... all good games, but those one armed bandits ......

Knowing what we know about Glu, would you trust them to run a fair game of chance? Not me!
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts

I'm definitely no serious gamble, but I never could trust any of the mechanical or even electronic gambling devices. I also prefer the games where I have choices, like black jack, poker, etc. Even if I usually make the wrong choice. ;)
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Knowing what we know about Glu, would you trust them to run an fair game of chance? Not me!

Man I wouldn't trust GLU to give me a wake up call to remind me to send them some money.
  • Options
    Man I wouldn't trust GLU to give me a wake up call to remind me to send them some money.

Agreed. I only did the spin for the experience my first time. I wasn't trusting it. However, on the other hand I do trust, given the bugs and everything, on one thing with Glu. That I don't think they're smart enough to rig the spin correctly, so there's a good chance to win something good because they messed up the software to screw us over.
  • Options
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    Agreed. I only did the spin for the experience my first time. I wasn't trusting it. However, on the other hand I do trust, given the bugs and everything, on one thing with Glu. That I don't think they're smart enough to rig the spin correctly, so there's a good chance to win something good because they messed up the software to screw us over.

It's a game of chance ... I remember some player who accidentally landed in GOLD LEAGUE and had nothing to loose. He could have been delusional at that point, but he was able to complete his weapon with only 2 or 3 spins.
  • Options
    Mudbug308Mudbug308 Registered Users 65 Posts
    End of league pvp and ended up with 49 parts for the tara. What a bummer. I couldn't keep a steady play because i had to go to my kids college orientation and could only drive my score up at night briefly. I tried the mystery box this morning and left feeling robbed, wish they would just offer an option to buy parts outright once you have more than half and after the event is over to make it fair.
  • Options
    Mudbug308 wrote: »
    End of league pvp and ended up with 49 parts for the tara. What a bummer. I couldn't keep a steady play because i had to go to my kids college orientation and could only drive my score up at night briefly. I tried the mystery box this morning and left feeling robbed, wish they would just offer an option to buy parts outright once you have more than half and after the event is over to make it fair.

How many of those parts did you win in the Global? I had won 20 but decided to FORFEIT by declaring my refusal to compete. I think I ended up with 35 in total.
  • Options
    bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    How many of those parts did you win in the Global? I had won 20 but decided to FORFEIT by declaring my refusal to compete. I think I ended up with 35 in total.

For me, I had:
    Global - 15
    Day 1 - 12
    Day 2 - 16
    Day 3 - 5.... went to sleep with 2 hrs left, was in 5th, thought I had enough of a cushion, ended up in 11th...

total = 48

Feeling rather used and abused at the moment...
  • Options
    bajancat wrote: »
    For me, I had:
    Global - 15
    Day 1 - 12
    Day 2 - 16
    Day 3 - 5.... went to sleep with 2 hrs left, was in 5th, thought I had enough of a cushion, ended up in 11th...

total = 48

Feeling rather used and abused at the moment...

Ah the joys of seeing how much Glu cares about it's own countrymen. Let's make a game in which the timing will be best for the West Coast and all of Europe and Asia!
  • Options
    bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    Ah the joys of seeing how much Glu cares about it's own countrymen. Let's make a game in which the timing will be best for the West Coast and all of Europe and Asia!

dare to dream....

Oh, and without posting the final ranking list, I have no idea what everyone else had. My gut tells me that I was tied with others, but got the short end of the sorting stick...