Options

9/24 15.5 Sniper Global

bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
New Content Update on IOS added the Ninja Sniper, 15.5, 2.05M/3.36M as parts. This is the probable top 30 Weapon for tomorrow's Global.

Hold the phone: also added three new Heavies: Mahjong, 15.5, 3.07M/5.03M, the Samsara, 15.5, 3.69M/5.64M and the Bamboo Elite, 15.5, 3.69M/5.63M. Maybe a Heavy Global?
Prev1345

Comments

• Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Typically after a tesla, we get a sniper, but yes, I see the thinking - we did miss the heavy. And a heavy would fit back in with the overdue Tier/Region/Levels.

Is it a thriller, or a drama/comedy? Ever since GLU has let the Google Play event turn into a mushroom cloud, I guess it's best characterized as a sci-fy!
  • Options
    I don't know what the story is on the three new Heavies, but it has been five weeks since a Sniper Global, so I am betting Sniper.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Good Bet, I'll take it ... HEAVY is scheduled and SNIPER id due ... Hmmm.... Where is the new base tier ... 24 hours and counting.

Did you guys notice that we're the only ones posting to the forum lately?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    Noticed and much appreciated.

Huggles, Raylina
    Huggles, Raylina
  • Options
    Scorpion, I'm guessing you haven't yet had the content update showing any new sniper or heavies like Bradr and iOS has?

Has me a bit worried, but the Clan countdown clock is at least running.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Scorpion, I'm guessing you haven't yet had the content update showing any new sniper or heavies like Bradr and iOS has?

Has me a bit worried, but the Clan countdown clock is at least running.

Actually, I haven't checked in awhile ... I'll check soon. My spider senses have been tingling for a couple of weeks now ... there have been many signs, but the lack of a new BASE TIER may be the most obvious.
  • Options
    Nope ,,, nothing new and no clan countdown clock either ... but there is one thing for certain, any Global Event featuring weapons (15.5) without a corresponding tier (15) is unprecedented and is illogical ... almost as illogical as featuring 17.5 weapons when the prevailing tier is 14. It runs contrary to every statistic I've ever collected.

I really don't know what to make of it ... I'm going to check the file system for changes ...BRB
  • Options
    Makes a lot of sense. Surprising you don't have the count down clock. Amazon & Google have always matched problems. I think even server rollout times?

Not looking forward to one more heavy letdown. They have done some pretty late in the evening updates, we'll see in 7:06 (tick, tick, tick)
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Makes a lot of sense. Surprising you don't have the count down clock. Amazon & Google have always matched problems. I think even server rollout times?

Not looking forward to one more heavy letdown. They have done some pretty late in the evening updates, we'll see in 7:06 (tick, tick, tick)

Nothing unusual in the file system that I can tell but I haven't noticed any content updates for days now that I think about it. I guess we'll all know in 7 hours or so.

Maybe they finally got around to giving us that tier / region upgrade moratorium we asked for in June.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Nothing unusual in the file system that I can tell but I haven't noticed any content updates for days now that I think about it. I guess we'll all know in 7 hours or so.

I am showing a Clan countdown timer to Event 6:45 on IOS.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I am showing a Clan countdown timer to Event 6:45 on IOS.

SERVER MAINTENANCE RESTART ... this is it ... I hope?

3 restarts so far ... SMH

False alarm ... no new tier / region

I think they may be FUBAR over there
  • Options
    Global is in fact for 15.5 Snipers: Top 10, Shogun, 2.46M/3.77M and Top 30, Ninja, 2.05M/3.36M

Clan prizes top 3 get 740K Healing Ray.
  • Options
    Well, you called it! I was pulling for the heave/new tier/region.

Should have figured that hope+GLU=Epic Fail!

Do you think they'll have the trial on Friday? Also, just passively interested in super VIP if they have the 17.5 heavy.
  • Options
    Global was on time, VIP started today 15.5 MANTA ... no region ... no tier.

It's official, the game is done I'm afraid to say. Without a new tier, it makes no sense to spend any GOLD on weapons since I can't lose as it is.

For the true diehards amongst us, give it another week max and as October comes around the truth will be obvious to even to the most optimistic souls. I hate being the bearer of bad news ... I love informing the truth even more.

So my philosophical question stands ...
    ... Would we enjoy the game as much if there were no more updates and upgradess?

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    The only thing that now makes sense with a 16.5 sniper and no Tier 16 is a possible sync between CKS and Mission Impossible.

For the first time both games are offering the same weapon - sniper for global.

Trying to reason the unreasonable is not a healthy pastime.
  • Options
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 09/24/2015 3 DAYS 19 HOURS REMAINING:
    (10,769 Registered Players (4.5 hours after start).

RANK #1: 7,507 AP (GIOVANNI69)
    RANK #2: 7,035 AP (MARAT)
    RANK #3: 6,680 AP (DOZER392)
    RANK #10: 5,410 AP (M1378)
    RANK #30: 3,996 AP (AKSANDY)
    RANK #8,911: 7 AP (SCORPION)

CURRENT STATS:
    DRONE: 215K (Power) - 115/150 (Level) - 124/1115 (XP) - 1,433,600 (Health)
    DRONE WEAPONS: MG (131K), RL (123K), HR (131K), SG (131K)
    FUSES:. 32 x TIER 13 (XP-26); 30 x TIER 6 (XP-18); 6 x TIER 12 (XP-20)
    PARTS: 402P (12,060)
    BASE: 1.47M

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 14.5 SPEAR ELITE
    TESLA: 14.5 BLACK HOLE (acquired 08/23)
    ASSAULT: 14.5 IMMORTAL (acquired 07/30)
    HEAVY: 14.5 SIEGE TOWER (acquired 07/30)

The TOOBAD 90 DAY PLAN has been resurrected and is ACTIVE. Now we'll see if my original premise was correct, I suppose. Let us hope that it will not morph into the TOOBAD 120 DAY PLAN.

On my 2nd PvP match (thanks GLU for bending me over early), I was engaged in a LONG range battle and moved left to avoid an incoming rocket. I fell through the "rabbit hole" and journeyed to the infernal reaches for my meeting with Cerberus, who was guarding the gates of the underworld. So I charged up the mighty BLACK HOLE and yet another battle ensued.

This is an excellent opportunity for those behind on BASE UPGRADES to make some progress catching up. Of course it's quite possible that we shall ALL be stuck at TIER 14 for quite some time.

• Options
    Global was on time, VIP started today 15.5 MANTA ... no region ... no tier.

It's official, the game is done I'm afraid to say. Without a new tier, it makes no sense to spend any GOLD on weapons since I can't lose as it is.

For the true diehards amongst us, give it another week max and as October comes around the truth will be obvious to even to the most optimistic souls. I hate being the bearer of bad news ... I love informing the truth even more.

So my philosophical question stands ...
    ... Would we enjoy the game as much if there were no more updates and upgradess?

My prediction: New Tier today or tomorrow at midday.
  • Options
    My prediction: New Tier today or tomorrow at midday.

I certainly hope you're right ... in theory, they've got until the close of the Global before it becomes academic, but we know they don't work on weekends, so tomorrow is more realistic.

The absolute drop dead date is one week from today at the start of the next Global.

Since we've gone from new regions being released at the start of the cycle, to receiving these 1 week early for a couple of months now ... I am not as optimistic as you are. There have been many signs for weeks; there is no turning back at this point. Hold onto your $$$.

I think I recall a region release being late only once before; I can't remember the circumstances OR when it actually occurred, do you?

BTW I've got my parts down to 402 pages from a high of 687 pages ... its working. I should see the 410K parts very soon. All aspects of the game will converge, good or bad, 1 week from today.
  • Options
    Only late release I remember was in connection with a major software upgrade. The recent practice of offering early access to regions probably means that the new campaign will be next week, but the last region officially opened on Wednesday, August 26, with early access on Friday the 21st which was the same day as Tier 14 release.

Unless Glu is totally comatose (a distinct possibility) they will do the same thing tomorrow, on a five week cycle.
  • Options
    Only late release I remember was in connection with a major software upgrade. The recent practice of offering early access to regions probably means that the new campaign will be next week, but the last region officially opened on Wednesday, August 26, with early access on Friday the 21st which was the same day as Tier 14 release.

Unless Glu is totally comatose (a distinct possibility) they will do the same thing tomorrow, on a five week cycle.

I agree ... the summer brought two 31 day months, probably the longest either of us has experienced (definitely the longest on the calendar) so a one week adjustment may be required to get it back on track.
  • Options
    NEW REGION Posh Killers released on IOS
  • Options
    NEW REGION Posh Killers released on IOS

GRrrrrrEAT ... what about the TIER? If TIER 15 is released, I can start getting busy loading up for that pair of 16.5 short range weapons.
  • Options
    GRrrrrrEAT ... what about the TIER? If TIER 15 is released, I can start getting busy loading up for that pair of 16.5 short range weapons.

No matter how much they give you, you still want more. Tsk, tsk!
  • Options
    No matter how much they give you, you still want more. Tsk, tsk!

Of course, that's what being American is all about .. but it's the TIER that matters; I couldn't care if I never closed another campaign contract for the duration, except for those elusive fuses ... Do you know it's actually painful to do contracts for me ... I cam feel it inside **SMILES**
  • Options
    Google Android not showing a new tier OR region as yet. BRADR752 you should know that a player has lost everything trying the wipe method ... please cancel your request before its too late.

My final appeal ... you're a big boy **SMILES** down to 390 pages; never too late.
  • Options
    Google Android not showing a new tier OR region as yet. BRADR752 you should know that a player has lost everything trying the wipe method ... please cancel your request before its too late.

My final appeal ... you're a big boy **SMILES** down to 390 pages; never too late.

Saw that, real bad! I have cancelled my request, did 6 Drone weapons upgrades yesterday and still have 759 pages.

Also note: Super VIP: 5750 Cougar 16.5 Sniper, 7000 Karma 17.5 Heavy, 14.75M/22.58M
  • Options
    Saw that, real bad! I have cancelled my request, did 6 Drone weapons upgrades yesterday and still have 759 pages.

Also note: Super VIP: 5750 Cougar 16.5 Sniper, 7000 Karma 17.5 Heavy, 14.75M/22.58M

You gonna need more than six. There are 30 parts per page right? so you can't win more than you use,right? So you need to slow down a bit. We know you don't actually need the parts, so how are you on the AT board?

The 17.5 HEAVY is cool, now all I need is a base tier to use it on, Tomorrow ... tomorrow is the day.

If it arrives, then its off with gloves and no holds barred for the GOLD LEAGUE next week and get me some fuses.

*** SMILES ***
  • Options
    You gonna need more than six. There are 30 parts per page right? so you can't win more than you use,right? So you need to slow down a bit. We know you don't actually need the parts, so how are you on the AT board?

The 17.5 HEAVY is cool, now all I need is a base tier to use it on, Tomorrow ... tomorrow is the day.

If it arrives, then its off with gloves and no holds barred for the GOLD LEAGUE next week and get me some fuses.

*** SMILES ***

I am now in 2nd place, 147 AP ahead of Ausausa, 3500 ahead of Tonyzaper. I am 35000 behind Patrickpiollot who is in first, so not much chance of my moving up, but I better not slow down or I will get run over.

I have acquired enough big value Xp to get to 150, unfortunately Tier 15 will force me to put that on the back burner. MG and HR are at 970K and Shield and RL at 910K and working great.
  • Options
    I am now in 2nd place, 147 AP ahead of Ausausa, 3500 ahead of Tonyzaper. I am 35000 behind Patrickpiollot who is in first, so not much chance of my moving up, but I better not slow down or I will get run over.

I have acquired enough big value Xp to get to 150, unfortunately Tier 15 will force me to put that on the back burner. MG and HR are at 970K and Shield and RL at 910K and working great.

OK so you're in great shape ... remember I rarely get out of 1st gear, so consider the source.

**SMILES**

You could, whilst keeping an eye on 3rd place, skip some battles once your vault is full and concentrate on using up those parts. It takes me roughly 1.0-1.5 hours to use all the diamonds in my vault ... that should be your metric, determine how long it takes to empty your vault once it's full, and how many pages actually get depleted THEN schedule your battles around it, just enough to keep you ahead of #4. You passed #3 before, I'm confident you can pass him again.

If he's already nipping at your heels, well ... waive him on. The absolute worst case scenario, if you'll be back in 4th where you started; by then those excess parts will be gone and you can regroup and play with a vengeance. Make THEM pay for you having to take a break. Mua-Ha-Ha.
  • Options
    So I just got home; another SERVER MAINTENANCE RESTART was waiting for me ... maybe this is the one ...

Is anyone going to post some IOS stats? I know it's hard to take these Globals seriously anymore.

Jeez how I miss that HEAVY GLOBAL back in June, I think it was. Now that was fun.

I've got the new region on Google ... now the new tier.