Options

9/24 15.5 Sniper Global

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    On IOS this game is not longer PVP (Player Versus Player), it is PVB (Player Versus Bot). I have not seen an opponent with a Drone in two weeks.

On IOS we have had a little more time, but the Leaderboard is all Tier 15.

Maybe no one on Android has a Tier 15 hack yet.
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    On IOS this game is not longer PVP (Player Versus Player), it is PVB (Player Versus Bot). I have not seen an opponent with a Drone in two weeks.

Here is my particulars for medium level players

DRONE: 80K (Power) -
    BASE: Tier 15 Economy upgrade once

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 14.5 SPEAR ELITE; 0% upgraded
    TESLA: 14.5 QUAZAR ELITE; 50% upgraded
    ASSAULT: 14.5 HOPLITE; 0% upgraded
    HEAVY: 14.5 HELEPOLIS; 0% upgraded

I fight long range battles exclusively. All of battle opponents that I end up fighting are max level Tier 14 Bots with no drones. Average vault size is around 63-65K. So far I have seen 1 Tier 15 opponent. I do draw RL players in the long range battles (they are the ones with drones), but I do not fight them unless the vault is over 75K. As soon as the drone appears, the video lag also begins.

Right now, I skip all short range battles because the video lag is too great. I am unable to finish a short range battle in the 5 min time frame without using at least 2 med kits and 2 - 4 grenades. The video lag is so bad that I can count the bullets firing (one-by-one) from my assault and my heavy weapon, as well as the sentry firing. Targeting is extremely tough because the target sight will not move without jumping.

Right now I am contemplating purchase the VIP 15.5 MANTA.

I am 1/2 way thru the Posh Killers' Heavy diamond missions, but the 1.54M HELEPOLIS needs to be upgraded to continue.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts

Yeah I thought about that also OR maybe GLU has finally closed the hacker's "rabbit hole". Hacking isn't really related to tiers or weapons, those are just values plugged into a table ... it's the source code that has changed.

Notice anything else different? Also, why do these cheaters get under your skin? I act like they don't exist LOL I mean they come, run up the score in the Global which nobody cares about anyway, then they leave ... they're non-existent phantoms to me and don't mean much really.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    That's strange about the IOS bots. Up until TIER 15, almost every player had a drone,some with 2.95 drones. OK so half of the hack problem is solved by simply facing bots all of the time ... we'll never go up against a hacker ... cool. It appears for now that they can'r get a TIER 15 BASE so eventually they'll probably leave on their own??

Now how do we get them out of the game entirely?

Not that it ever made much difference to me personally, but I'm sure there are players suffering because of this.

GLU may actually be doing something about it ... finally.
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    Here is my particulars for medium level players

DRONE: 80K (Power) -
    BASE: Tier 15 Economy upgrade once

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 14.5 SPEAR ELITE; 0% upgraded
    TESLA: 14.5 QUAZAR ELITE; 50% upgraded
    ASSAULT: 14.5 HOPLITE; 0% upgraded
    HEAVY: 14.5 HELEPOLIS; 0% upgraded

I fight long range battles exclusively. All of battle opponents that I end up fighting are max level Tier 14 Bots with no drones. Average vault size is around 63-65K. So far I have seen 1 Tier 15 opponent. I do draw RL players in the long range battles (they are the ones with drones), but I do not fight them unless the vault is over 75K. As soon as the drone appears, the video lag also begins.

Right now, I skip all short range battles because the video lag is too great. I am unable to finish a short range battle in the 5 min time frame without using at least 2 med kits and 2 - 4 grenades. The video lag is so bad that I can count the bullets firing (one-by-one) from my assault and my heavy weapon, as well as the sentry firing. Targeting is extremely tough because the target sight will not move without jumping.

Right now I am contemplating purchase the VIP 15.5 MANTA.

I am 1/2 way thru the Posh Killers' Heavy diamond missions, but the 1.54M HELEPOLIS needs to be upgraded to continue.

Great progress ... you're where I just left (after the latest VIP); just one step behind us. As usual, I haven't closed any contracts, I hate campaign contracts but I suppose I'll do a better job this time. Last cycle I had to close to many of them near the end and it almost made me cry.
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts

In reality, the game has always been player vs bot. Even when the opponent was created by a real live person, the battle was fought against a bot, who was controlling the player's side. The only real change with the computer generated bot is the absence of a drone.

Right now, in MIRN, all of the bots also have drones. So, it would not be a real stretch to imagine that if CKS is around long enough, they will add drones to the bots, too.

Also, one of the big complaints that kept surfacing in the forum had to do with the addition of the drones and how much they game would lag when the drone appeared. So a bot opponent without a drone is a plus for most players.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    In reality, the game has always been player vs bot. Even when the opponent was created by a real live person, the battle was fought against a bot, who was controlling the player's side. The only real change with the computer generated bot is the absence of a drone.

Right now, in MIRN, all of the bots also have drones. So, it would not be a real stretch to imagine that if CKS is around long enough, they will add drones to the bots, too.

Also, one of the big complaints that kept surfacing in the forum had to do with the addition of the drones and how much they game would lag when the drone appeared. So a bot opponent without a drone is a plus for most players.

Not all levels in CKS bots are without drones. Although these are lower level drones, they do put up occasional smoke screens, and help slow down graphics.

What I like about the MIRN drones, is you can spend a lot more time upgrading those, than here. Also, my leader hates the bot drones - all MIRN drones are matched to your own, and he has a very powerful drone, so you're "penalized" if you have a high powered drone!
  • Options

Absolutely ... they're all bots except that some are generated based on player profiles whist the remainder are generated based on a GLU set of profile parameters (i.e. max'd out defense). I remember the forum debate I had with HANDLES when he denied the existence of "bots" and everybody was like huh, what, say it aint so ... well GLU finally relented that they existed and the hoopla eventually quieted down as players grew to accept them as part of the game (newcomers aside).

So I've gone from hating drones, to wishing they were gone, to seeking a way to remove them, to building my own, to embracing them, to seeing them disappear ... what's next?

Your observation makes sense, eventually they will return with the bots and we'll be where we started months ago ... facing spooks with max'd out defenses and max'd out drones.

A cyclic, sadistic, comical twist of fate ..... LMAO

Here's another question for you ... is it only a coincidence that the current max'd out drone is 2.95M and the current max'd out TIER 15 BASE is 2.95M? Add in the massive 17.5 weapons and GLU has something afoot. I can't discern any mathematical connection as yet, but rest assured, if one exists, I will find it.

I'm also not sure what's better ... to face an opponent based on a "hackers" profile OR a GLU generated profile; I mean GLU's will clearly be max'd out; at least with a cheat he might not be.

Looking at the BIG picture, GLU vs CHEATER ... what's the difference? What's more, who really cares?

Therefore I present you with GLU's FINAL SOLUTION ... make them all look the same ... you can't make this stuff up. No variety, No edge, just an endless parade of robots all equally equipped and equally deadly. Sort of reminds me of the "Clones War". The ONLY thing that stands between you and victory, is your resilience and your weapon. Done.
  • Options
    I guess I ought to do at least one report on the IOS Global:

#1 40146 DG1923
    #2 28785 Superdad1968
    #10 20096 80CU
    #18 15707 Ausausa #3 AT Leaderboard
    #22 14940 Bradr752 #2 At Leaderboard (barely)
    #30 13276 Friendlyfire07

Avg Vault: 70 K

My setup:

Base: Tier 15, Maxxed Base Economy, 1.97M
    Drone: Level 147, 2.12M
    Drone Weapons: All at 970K, 740 K base upgraded to Level 5

Sniper: Cheetah, 16.5, 4.29M
    Assault: Blackthorn, 13.04M (Fully upgraded)
    Tesla: Aphrodite, 17.5, 12.29M
    Heavy: Karma 17.5, 14.75M

No weapons except the Blackthorn have been upgraded. I am using the Aphrodite Assault as my Short PVP weapon.

BTW, Ausausa, who is Albanian, and I had on online chat for over an hour last night. (One AM for me, morning for him) We both feel comfortable trading the #2 spot back and forth for a while. I don't expect to see either of us try to blow the other one out of the water. The #4 player, Tonyzaper22 is now back 5K and less of a threat.

There are now 4 2.95M Drones on IOS: Patrickpiollot, Tonyzaper22, CU80 and Jamnslm.
  • Options
    I guess I ought to do at least one report on the IOS Global:

#1 40146 DG1923
    #2 28785 Superdad1968
    #10 20096 80CU
    #18 15707 Ausausa #3 AT Leaderboard
    #22 14940 Bradr752 #2 At Leaderboard (barely)
    #30 13276 Friendlyfire07

Avg Vault: 70 K

My setup:

Base: Tier 15, Maxxed Base Economy, 1.97M
    Drone: Level 147, 2.12M
    Drone Weapons: All at 970K, 740 K base upgraded to Level 5

Sniper: Cheetah, 16.5, 4.29M
    Assault: Blackthorn, 13.04M (Fully upgraded)
    Tesla: Aphrodite, 17.5, 12.29M
    Heavy: Karma 17.5, 14.75M

No weapons except the Blackthorn have been upgraded. I am using the Aphrodite Assault as my Short PVP weapon.

BTW, Ausausa, who is Albanian, and I had on online chat for over an hour last night. (One AM for me, morning for him) We both feel comfortable trading the #2 spot back and forth for a while. I don't expect to see either of us try to blow the other one out of the water. The #4 player, Tonyzaper22 is now back 5K and less of a threat.

There are now 4 2.95M Drones on IOS: Patrickpiollot, Tonyzaper22, CU80 and Jamnslm.

That's a good arrangement so you can both work on your drone. BTW the KARMA cannot be upgraded past 20% without using GOLD (not that it needs updating) but it was clearly designed to be upgraded over several TIERS.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    That's a good arrangement so you can both work on your drone. BTW the KARMA cannot be upgraded past 20% without using GOLD (not that it needs updating) but it was clearly designed to be upgraded over several TIERS.

This is actually a good development for players. Players with Tier 15 Bases and 17.5 weapons can only upgrade a single level, which takes the pressure off. I find myself, for the first time, at the start of a weapons upgrade cycle with no need to invest in weapons upgrades. Having plenty of time to complete the Tier 15 upgrades and with no need or ability to upgrade the 17.5s, I can devote myself to whipping that Drone into shape.

BTW, how is your XP supply these days?
  • Options
    New record with more than 12 hours remaining 112,879 AP ... un-fracking-believable.
  • Options
    New record with more than 12 hours remaining 112,879 AP ... un-fracking-believable.

It is quite literally unbelievable. Assuming no losses, that represents 4519 PVP wins in 82 Hours. That means 55 wins per hour, 24/7 for 3 1/2 days. I don't think so!
  • Options
    It is quite literally unbelievable. Assuming no losses, that represents 4519 PVP wins in 82 Hours. That means 55 wins per hour, 24/7 for 3 1/2 days. I don't think so!

You're starting to sound like a noobie LMAO The question remains, and nobody has been able to answer this ... WHY? If someone can win every 1.5 minutes why not a minute? That answers the how but not the why.

If I can win in under a minute using the KARMA then ynot one of these nut cases.

I know the answer ... they're certifiable lunatics.
  • Options
    You're starting to sound like a noobie LMAO The question remains, and nobody has been able to answer this ... WHY? If someone can win every 1.5 minutes why not a minute? That answers the how but not the why.

If I can win in under a minute using the KARMA then ynot one of these nut cases.

I know the answer ... they're certifiable lunatics.

I believe that you can win 55 PVP per hour, I just don't believe you can do it for 84 straight hours.
  • Options
    I believe that you can win 55 PVP per hour, I just don't believe you can do it for 84 straight hours.

Neither do I ... but it's the Google Lunatic Asylum we're talking about here ... maybe it's a tag team ... 119,151 AP; 2nd is "only" at 69,312 AP.

I'm getting about 30,000 GOLD; if that's correct that's in the neighborhood of $1,000 on a Global if they actually paid for the battles, but even if he didn't ... WHY? That's what I will never understand ... what could possibly drive anyone to do this, legit or not. There's no Grand Prize for high score that I am aware of ... WHY...why...why. ROTF-LMFAO.

Hell I think I may be the only one that even knows this is a single Global scoring record. LOL

Anyways, I've got my usual milestone GOLD and I just want to grab another million diamonds to fill the vault; I'm going to shut down the engines early. One more column and the MORLOCK will be fully upgraded ... cya in the AM.
  • Options
    global_record.png

I know what you're going to say ... but I'm more concerned with the WHY as opposed to the HOW.

My theories have always been ... Gambling OR Mental Defect ... Any other ideas?

Extreme Hack
    Savant Syndrome
    Ego
    Hostage Threat
    Lack of ***

Who knows ... but apparently a 4.5 TESLA and 5.5 HEAVY with a TIER 14 BASE is behind it all. This isn't the first time I've observed modest weapons and a strong base achieve seemingly limitless success.

Mathematically, I've always know weapons ratings were only an illusion, but consider this:

His opponents are woefully weak (weapons)
    He cannot be killed (base)
    Even a medium powered drone would be an unstoppable killer for TIER 5 or 6

All one needs to do is figure out how to get the battles within a 96 hour window; tag team?

The question persists ... WHY?
  • Options
    DRONE and BASE:
    BASE: 2.5M (75% upgraded)
    DRONE: 215K (Power) - 115/150 (Level) - 124/1115 (XP) - 1,433,600 (Health)
    DRONE WEAPONS: MG (131K), RL (123K), HR (131K), SG (131K)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS: 388P (11,640)

FUSES:
    13 x TIER 13 (XP-32); 32 x TIER 13 (XP-26); 12 x TIER 14 (XP-22);
    06 x TIER 13 (XP-21); 12 x TIER 12 (XP-20); 30 x TIER 06 (XP-18);

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 14.5 SPEAR ELITE; 16.5 COUGAR (in-reserve - acquired 09/25)
    TESLA: 14.5 BLACK HOLE (acquired 08/23); 15.5 MANTA (in-reserve - acquired 09/25)
    ASSAULT: 15.5 MORLOCK (acquired 09/25); 95% upgraded
    HEAVY: 17.5 KARMA (acquired 09/25); 20% upgraded

Slowly but surely accumulating drone fuses for the jump to 369K on the support drone. Development has resumed at a modest pace.

A single BH FULL charge JUGG kill shot has been revised from HEAD SHOT ONLY to HEAD and TORSO (minor miscalculation on my part) no more ankle kills. The BLACK HOLE's effectiveness has been significantly boosted in the absence of enemy drones.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    I finished the Global 24th, won a lovely Ninja, 15.5 Sniper, 2.05M/3.36M which will never be used.
    Current Rank, IOS All-Time Leaderboard, 2nd with 75273 VP.

BASE: TIER 15, 1.97M, ECONOMY UPGRADE ONLY
    DRONE: LEVEL 148, 2.36M (LEVEL 148 20% COMPLETE), Glu lists Drone Health as 1.39264E+07
    DRONE WEAPONS: ALL 970K, (13.0 POWER, 740 K BASE WEAPON, 5/20 LEVELS UPGRADED)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS: 777 PAGES THAT I CANNOT GET RID OF

FUSES: 382 IN VARIOUS XP VALUES FROM 4XP TO 33XP, TOTALLING 7172 XP, MORE THAN ENOUGH TO COMPLETE LEVEL 150

WEAPONS:

SNIPER: CHEETAH 16.5, 4.29M, NO UPGRADES
    TESLA: APHRODITE, 17.5, 12.29M, NO UPGRADES
    ASSAULT: BLACKTHORN, 17.5, 13.04M, FULLY UPGRADED
    HEAVY: 17.5, 14.75M, NO UPGRADES

If things go according to schedule, I will complete Drone Tier 150 this week and will probably retire from the game.
  • Options
    I finished the Global 24th, won a lovely Ninja, 15.5 Sniper, 2.05M/3.36M which will never be used.
    Current Rank, IOS All-Time Leaderboard, 2nd with 75273 VP.

BASE: TIER 15, 1.97M, ECONOMY UPGRADE ONLY
    DRONE: LEVEL 148, 2.36M (LEVEL 148 20% COMPLETE), Glu lists Drone Health as 1.39264E+07
    DRONE WEAPONS: ALL 970K, (13.0 POWER, 740 K BASE WEAPON, 5/20 LEVELS UPGRADED)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS: 777 PAGES THAT I CANNOT GET RID OF

FUSES: 382 IN VARIOUS XP VALUES FROM 4XP TO 33XP, TOTALLING 7172 XP, MORE THAN ENOUGH TO COMPLETE LEVEL 150

WEAPONS:

SNIPER: CHEETAH 16.5, 4.29M, NO UPGRADES
    TESLA: APHRODITE, 17.5, 12.29M, NO UPGRADES
    ASSAULT: BLACKTHORN, 17.5, 13.04M, FULLY UPGRADED
    HEAVY: 17.5, 14.75M, NO UPGRADES

If things go according to schedule, I will complete Drone Tier 150 this week and will probably retire from the game.

What you say Brother? Retire? Is this a bad joke ... you can't retire yet ... what gives? What would we do without BRAD? What would I do without BRAD? Are you loosing interest or is there something else going on?

It's those 17.5 weapons isn't it ... overwhelming firepower sometimes is followed by periods of depression and regret; you'll get over it ... go blast something !!!

Is it these hapless Global Events? That's TOOBAD ... it had the same effect on me not too long ago.

You may just need a break ... you've been busting your butt for so long, I think you're spent.

If you must do what you must do, then I'll retire with you ... one more brain dump for the masses and I'm done.
  • Options
    What you say Brother? Retire? Is this a bad joke ... you can't retire yet ... what gives? What would we do without BRAD? What would I do without BRAD? Are you loosing interest or is there something else going on?

It's those 17.5 weapons isn't it ... overwhelming firepower sometimes is followed by periods of depression and regret; you'll get over it ... go blast something !!!

You may just need a break ... you've been busting your butt for so long, I think you're spent.

If you must do what you must do, then I'll retire with you ... one more brain dump for the masses and I'm done.

My real problem is the Drone Parts pages, they are slowing up page load to the point where it takes all the fun out of the game. Once my Drone is maxxed, I will have no choice but to spend endless frustrating hours attempting to upgrade.

I sent them a reminder that I needed the pages wiped yesterday and this morning they sent me a reply saying that upon my request they had removed me from the wipe list. I DO NOT NEED THIS!
  • Options
    My real problem is the Drone Parts pages, they are slowing up page load to the point where it takes all the fun out of the game. Once my Drone is maxxed, I will have no choice but to spend endless frustrating hours attempting to upgrade.

I sent them a reminder that I needed the pages wiped yesterday and this morning they sent me a reply saying that upon my request they had removed me from the wipe list. I DO NOT NEED THIS!

That's just GLU double talk for "We don't know how to do this but we're working on it". You've already got a killer, so just get the support drone up to 150 and wait it out. You know these guys are caught in a time warp and it takes awhile to catch up ... they probably just removed you; remind them again in a few days.
  • Options
    It is a miracle: My pages have been wiped. I have two pages!
  • Options
    It is a miracle: My pages have been wiped. I have two pages!

YEAH ... now I am 100% positive GLU reads these posts OR maybe we have powers yet to be realized eh?

ENJOY and Welcome Back From the Brink !!!
  • Options
    The difference in page load times is astonishing, my lag time to change Drone weapons was 11 minutes, now it is instantaneous. To do an 8 pack upgrade took 7 minutes now no time at all. The only thing that isn't a lot faster is access to the campaigns, still a wait there.
  • Options
    I don't think that I have mentioned that the Gold League is playing for the Stingray Elite, a 15.5 Tesla that nobody wants, but the Milestones will net you 10 Tier 14 Modules (33XP) each day.
  • Options
    The difference in page load times is astonishing, my lag time to change Drone weapons was 11 minutes, now it is instantaneous. To do an 8 pack upgrade took 7 minutes now no time at all. The only thing that isn't a lot faster is access to the campaigns, still a wait there.

Your "false alarm" almost gave me cause to publish ALL of my classified tactical secrets and battle techniques.

*** SMILES ***

Don't do that !!!

I'll share one anyway as a clue. The single most important battle tactic is determining when and where the "spook" will show himself. The clue lies with other members of his platoon, when a certain special forces or rocketeer makes a certain movement, for example, the spook will appear nearby. I can actually force the spook to appear at times by taking out his "escort" and when he shows himself, my sights are already aimed right at his head.

Maybe I'll start a thread on tactics ...
  • Options
    RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    Your "false alarm" almost gave me cause to publish ALL of my classified tactical secrets and battle techniques.

*** SMILES ***

Don't do that !!!

I'll share one anyway as a clue. The single most important battle tactic is determining when and where the "spook" will show himself. The clue lies with other members of his platoon, when a certain special forces or rocketeer makes a certain movement, for example, the spook will appear nearby. I can actually force the spook to appear at times by taking out his "escort" and when he shows himself, my sights are already aimed right at his head.

Maybe I'll start a thread on tactics ...

If you are interested in publishing, I have a publisher on hand to help.
    Huggles, Raylina
  • Options
    RaylinaD wrote: »
    If you are interested in publishing, I have a publisher on hand to help.

I may take you up on it ...
  • Options
    I can only surmise that BRAD is off winning new parts and completing his drone ... Go Killer !!!