Options

Maintenance 6/16/2015

Comments

• Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    I just got a pair of 12. Weapons from boxes myself.... And it didn't even cost all that much cause I kept landing on 100 gold prizes (>_<)

How? All I see in the boxes are weapon parts for 12.0 weapons, not full weapons.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Yeah I don't know what he said but it must have been a whopper !!!

All I'll say is I was complaining about bugs in the game and pointed out some facts readily available on a reputable site that rates businesses, and I got silenced. Not banned. I was still posting, I just had no idea that I was the only one that could see my posts until I wasn't logged in and they weren't showing up to me.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    How? All I see in the boxes are weapon parts for 12.0 weapons, not full weapons.

YEP there's a 12.0 RAVEN and a 12.0 BASILISK in there ... but just parts.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Ok boys and girls .... Mount up !!!! Android is in play ....
  • Options
    mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    Crafty042 wrote: »

all i see is still the flute 11.0 for iphone... plus - i only got 25 gold on 1 out of 5 spins - the other 4 always 4pak of grenades -- f**ckin rigged
  • Options
    NOTIMEFORPVPNOTIMEFORPVP Registered Users 15 Posts
    Android league up?
  • Options
    NOTIMEFORPVPNOTIMEFORPVP Registered Users 15 Posts
    Prizes are different across platforms.. and by "not a lot of.gold" I mean under 1k gold. Lots of ads reward decent gold and yes... Had to spin many many times to get all the parts.
  • Options
    Android league up?

YES it is ...
  • Options
    DentaylorDentaylor Registered Users 41 Posts
    Hi there! Since the last maintenance i have been struggling during my pvp-s. After 2-3 shots - i think when my drone starts fireing - my program become like slow motion and starts freezing. Maybe the problem is caused by the drone. After the maintenance i upgraded my drones rocket launcher and machine gun. Since than i got the above writed malfunction. The pvp is just useless for me. I love this game and i have been playing it for months without any problem. Please somebody help me!

My platform is IOS, Ipad Air.
  • Options
    Is it me or aren't we supposed to get DRONE parts for a League Victory?
  • Options
    unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    Hahahaha just went from 98 vp to 106 and got no gold cheers glu..!
  • Options
    unhappy wrote: »

Yep. I just got to 100 and no gold for me either. This after missing last nights gold because I couldn't stay up any longer to get the last 6 points needed.
  • Options
    Dentaylor wrote: »
    Hi there! Since the last maintenance i have been struggling during my pvp-s. After 2-3 shots - i think when my drone starts fireing - my program become like slow motion and starts freezing. Maybe the problem is caused by the drone. After the maintenance i upgraded my drones rocket launcher and machine gun. Since than i got the above writed malfunction. The pvp is just useless for me. I love this game and i have been playing months without any problem. Please somebody help me!

Odd. This is the exact problem I was having BEFORE the update. Since then, it seems much better.
  • Options

Were you one of the people that was affected by 4 AP instead of the customary 2 AP?

If so that could be the reason you didn't receive the GOLD ... run it up to 200 and you'll get your GOLD, I'm sure LOL
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Were you one of the people that was affected by 4 AP instead of the customary 2 AP?

If so that could be the reason you didn't receive the GOLD ... run it up to 200 and you'll get your GOLD, I'm sure LOL

The Leaderboard is given four points but Milestones only two. Milestone is the real total.
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Is it me or aren't we supposed to get DRONE parts for a League Victory?

In the silver league, the 25, 50, and 75VP milestones are awarding 5 Tier 6 drone parts. 100VP is awarding 50 gold. The prizes are still the usual weapons parts.
    Also, I did not receive my 50 gold until I hit 114VP.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    The Leaderboard is given four points but Milestones only two. Milestone is the real total.

Yeah that's what I figured. There's no such thing as a free lunch. They get 4 VP and expect to be rewarded in half the time ... go figure.
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    In the silver league, the 25, 50, and 75VP milestones are awarding 5 Tier 6 drone parts. 100VP is awarding 50 gold. The prizes are still the usual weapons parts.
    Also, I did not receive my 50 gold until I hit 114VP.

Better think it through again and start playing as if you were only getting 2 VP if you want those parts. Doesn't seem consistent ... the leaderboard may NOT be reliable.

This is a mess ...
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »

How is your graphics? Everyone seems to complain that it's gotten worse ... except you ** SMILES **

Android update is coming Thursday ... I think I'll sit this round out. It appears things have gotten worse.

What's your take?
  • Options
    BracedogBracedog Registered Users 4 Posts

Yeah same thing happened to me went over 100 without giving gold sitting at 110 but it's checked off like I received it.
  • Options
    Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    My graphics are worse now than before the update. LOL
  • Options
    Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    Bracedog wrote: »
    Yeah same thing happened to me went over 100 without giving gold sitting at 110 but it's checked off like I received it.

Don't feel bad I'm sitting on 200 but no 50 gold milestone.Its checked off like I have it but the gold wasn't awarded.
  • Options
    Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    My graphics are actually ok.The game is playable.Im on IPad don't know if that makes a difference.
  • Options
    mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    the no 50 gold milestone passed me by too. i found out... too late of course... that if u close out of the game and start it back up, that ur pts will be scyned again between the milestone screen and the leaderboard screen
  • Options
    DentaylorDentaylor Registered Users 41 Posts
    My pvp game is just been ruined by my drone since the last maintenance. When my drone's weapons starts fireing my game freezes. It almost impossible to aim, and shoot properly! My drone's weapons are 3360 level. Please do something beacause i have paid a lot of money already to play on high level this game. Platform IOS, ipad air.
  • Options
    Yeah that's what I figured. There's no such thing as a free lunch. They get 4 VP and expect to be rewarded in half the time ... go figure.

I figured it was just a way for Glu to reconcile the maintenance taking too long and to allow us to get our milestones easier as a "Sorry we stole half the day, here's twice the VP." But instead, I get twice the VP and no rewards. Well, I did get the 25VP award. An update for today, I'm still getting 4VP per win on the leaderboard and instead of getting 2 points on the Milestone I get a random increase. Seems sometimes it's 4, sometimes 2. My Leaderboard total is 32 while my milestones is at 26, and I just received my 25 award.
  • Options
    freddagofreddago Registered Users 39 Posts

I ran way above 200 VP but I still didn't get the 50 gold reward. I got the 25 and 50 but not the 75 and 100 rewards.
  • Options
    freddago wrote: »
    I ran way above 200 VP but I still didn't get the 50 gold reward. I got the 25 and 50 but not the 75 and 100 rewards.

Sorry to hear that friend ... another glitch? I've asked several players to generate a screenshot and yet nobody has, as far as I can tell. Simply complaining will not get it fixed. We need to present evidence that the problem exists. SCREENSHOTS showing your VP Total, MILESTONE rewards, along with PLAYER NAME, PLATFORM and DEVICE would go a long way to getting a resolution.

If you're having difficulties uploading images, we could setup a general use DROPBOX account for this purpose, but like anything that starts off with good intentions, it soon becomes misused and some will start uploading all types of ****. I suggest you create your own cloud based storage account, if you don't already have one. All we need is a URL that everyone can freely access for this to work.

Let me know if you need help ....
  • Options
    I thought the "choppy video" issue was fixed ... We know it's a combination of all the new textures, exploding rounds, rocket contrails, tracer rounds but the biggest contributor are the TWO drones being on the battle field at the same time and when they start firing FORGET ABOUT it. I think you all know how I feel about drones; at best they're a nuisance and at worse you cannot play the game the way it was intended.

HANDLES ... is there anyway at all I can get rid of my drone? I play against enemies all the time who don't have them. Why can't I get rid of mine? I've tried blowing him up, shooting him in the head, walking him into a den of enemies and locking the door ... the **** thing just won't DIE !!! PLEASE TAKE THIS DRONE AWAY ... I'm begging you ..... he has become my nemesis.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I thought the "choppy video" issue was fixed ... We know it's a combination of all the new textures, exploding rounds, rocket contrails, tracer rounds but the biggest contributor are the TWO drones being on the battle field at the same time and when they start firing FORGET ABOUT it. I think you all know how I feel about drones; at best they're a nuisance and at worse you cannot play the game the way it was intended.

HANDLES ... is there anyway at all I can get rid of my drone? I play against enemies all the time who don't have them. Why can't I get rid of mine? I've tried blowing him up, shooting him in the head, walking him into a den of enemies and locking the door ... the **** thing just won't DIE !!! PLEASE TAKE THIS DRONE AWAY ... I'm begging you ..... he has become my nemesis.

You know that I appreciate your frustrations, but give it one more day. With the upgrade, my drone is finally working out.