Options

How Are We Doing: GLOBAL 06/18/15

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Merc316 wrote: »
    I can't answer for the two players sitting at 31 and 32 but I'm sitting very nicely at 33 with 8499 and still in silver league.
    I figure that should be good enough to finish in the top 90 for 35 parts.

I have exactly the same plan. I will be using some free energy to get as close to 8500 as possible.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Mudbug308 wrote: »
    @Amsoft, not sure how yall copy and paste stuff on here but thanks for the info. I must confess that at the onset i got carried away and regretfully spent more than $300 on this game in a week buying and upgrading stuff. I pulled my Ebrake as soon as I realized what i had done so now if i spend i give it great consideration. By that point i was too far in to just quit but i vowed never to spend real $ like that on fake **** better buy real guns and shoot at drawings of drones lol

There are plenty of DRONES over LAX and JFK ... JFK in particular is surrounded by a swamp, one day I'm going out there for some target practice and do the airport a favor LOL
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Google Android 19 HOURS REMAINING IN GLOBAL EVENT (17 HOURS LOST)

RANK #1: 24,293 AP (ORLIK) ... Last Weekend's WINNER PCHELA has skipped to RANK #3 23,257 AP.
    RANK #2: 23,877 AP (TEDDY) ... ROKKY has dropped the ball; TEDDY came out of nowhere.
    RANK #30: 12,273 AP (KIRIL) .... DADA has dropped the ball.

RANK #82: 6,117 AP (SCORPION) ... Managed to claw my way to RANK #76; then was hit with the "sleep" penalty this AM.

Next update at 12 HOURS REMAINING.
  • Options
    The Android compettion is insane. There have to be 50 players in the Gold League already and 20 of them won't get anything.

IOS Stats:

Rank #1 28408 AP (Jamslm)
    Rank #10 18918 AP (Schaffnix)
    Rank #30 9679 AP (Onpoint44)

Rank #50 7097 AP (Bradr752), hoping to coast in at Top 90 with free energy credits

Amazon:

Rank #1 10218 AP (Ranger)
    Rank #10 6605 AP (ZWZS)
    Rank #15 4672 AP (Toobad) Me, looking to lock up top 30 early and go to bed.
    Rank #30 3371 AP (Bigguns)

Scorpion your AP would put you in 11th on Amazon.
  • Options
    Yep I think you're safe at RANK #50 ... so you can pull back on the throttle a bit and finish out on free energy credits. It would be nice to see the TOP 250. I know we can't see everyone, but even the TOP 100 would help. Watching the TOP 30 jockeying for 1st place does NOTHING for me LOL

My problem with Amazon, and it's my character flaw more than anything else, is that the leader wouldn't rank in the TOP 50 on Google, so I would become real bored real quick winning week after week after week ... but then again I would have YOU to compete against ... Hmmm ... we could take over the joint. LOL

BTW I got my DRONE and DRONE WEAPONS completely MAX'd out ... to 10K that is LMAO The march begins to 51K and a true test of my staying power **SMILES**

Got my TIER 11 BASE at 130.56K as well ... starting to feel those "Fell Behind" handicap weights lifting.
  • Options
    We have lamented this before, but it is too bad that you can't see Rankings outside of the Top 30. Hard to do tactics when you don't have a clue what the other guy is up to. I thought that it must be available somewhere but it isn't. My Clan (Elites) measures member performance off of VP, since they have no idea how Clan members outside Top 30 are doing. (BTW, Elites only expect 250 VP during the Event from Clan members, easy to do using free Energy)
  • Options
    networkerror_203196.png

It's just dumb luck that this occurred AFTER I completed the battle and collected my AP. I was actually about to go back to upgrading my drone when this popped up.

I remember that thiis particular error code had HANDLES scrambling awhile back. He wanted me to get my account id from Customer Care and verify my player name, etc etc. I once was being stalked by another SCORPION during PvP and this might have something to do with it ... no confirmation though.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I've seen resync errors before. Why can't glu give a listing a bit more descriptive of these connection errors?

Guess it would be an equally meaningful "your program is not responding as expected" At least it gives the programers a break point. What was your winning streak?

I can't compete with either you guys, and have found my niche. I'm not even on the same planet!
    Tier 11 game; Rank 60, 2543 (don't laugh)
    Tier 4 game; Rank 79, 2243 - he should get Silver League - unexpected for a 3 day event.

I'm eastern time, and need my sleep early, since DC traffic needs to be dodged in the morning!
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    I've seen resync errors before. Why can't glu give a listing a bit more descriptive of these connection errors?

Guess it would be an equally meaningful "your program is not responding as expected" At least it gives the programers a break point. What was your winning streak?

I can't compete with either you guys, and have found my niche. I'm not even on the same planet!
    Tier 11 game; Rank 60, 2543 (don't laugh)
    Tier 4 game; Rank 79, 2243 - he should get Silver League - unexpected for a 3 day event.

I'm eastern time, and need my sleep early, since DC traffic needs to be dodged in the morning!

I'm on the East Coast as well. I'm not laughing, we were all rookies at some point and slowly moved up. RANK #60 and #79 are just fine if you can hold on ... get those 35 parts and complete the weapon in League Play.

The competition in Google is something fierce this week. I mean I haven't seem players going at it like this in months. LOL

Of course, my 1,000 BARS of GOLD goes a long way towards my AP total. **SMILES**
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I have exactly the same plan. I will be using some free energy to get as close to 8500 as possible.

What's your rank atm?
  • Options
    What's your rank atm?

I am 49th with 7292 points, just spending free credits now. Unfortunately, my Clan has fallen behind the Chinese team, ZIIPANGO, and I may need to pitch in.
  • Options
    I am 49th with 7292 points, just spending free credits now. Unfortunately, my Clan has fallen behind the Chinese team, ZIIPANGO, and I may need to pitch in.

That's funny !!! Chinese team, Russian Team ... it reminds me of the Olympics ...
  • Options

Absolutely ... you're looking great ... but there is plenty of time to go and these guys this week are playing ferociously. What's the AP total for RANK #30? I meant this for MERC316 ... sorry.
  • Options
    I can't answer for the two players sitting at 31 and 32 but I'm sitting very nicely at 33 with 8499 and still in silver league.
    I figure that should be good enough to finish in the top 90 for 35 parts.

Absolutely ... you're looking great ... but there is plenty of time to go and these guys this week are playing ferociously. What's the AP total for RANK #30?
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    That's funny !!! Chinese team, Russian Team ... it reminds me of the Olympics ...

ZIPANGO and RUSSIA are difficult to compete against, they are well organized and their hours of active play are in the middle of my night. Go to bed comfortably in first place, wake up, both teams have laid down massive points.

I know, the Clan thing is kind of dumb, and just a way for Glu to make more money, but I really like the Guys in my Clans, ELITES on IOS and SILENTDEATH on Amazon. They really add to my enjoyment of the game.
  • Options
    ZIPANGO and RUSSIA are difficult to compete against, they are well organized and their hours of active play are in the middle of my night. Go to bed comfortably in first place, wake up, both teams have laid down massive points.

I know, the Clan thing is kind of dumb, and just a way for Glu to make more money, but I really like the Guys in my Clans, ELITES on IOS and SILENTDEATH on Amazon. They really add to my enjoyment of the game.

The CLAN idea isn't dumb, chatrooms have been around for decades and people love them ... I'm just not one of them LOL
  • Options
    The CLAN idea isn't dumb, chatrooms have been around for decades and people love them ... I'm just not one of them LOL

I am not normally one of those people either, but somehow this forum and Clan chat are the best thing about this game.

Global chat still sucks, of course.
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    I'm on rank 448 😊 and I just lost me winning streak of 115, at least this time I get more far. Dam game is glitching to much. I'm planning to try latter to get at least 20 parts.
    And I just put 3M of diamonds on my drone but don't move that much almost 25k that sucker eats a lot. Good luck guys!
  • Options
    Google Android 12 HOURS REMAINING IN GLOBAL EVENT (17 HOURS LOST)

RANK #1: 28,690 AP (ORLIK) ... Continues to lead the pack.
    RANK #2: 27,786 AP (SKYELMAD) ... TEDDY has slipped into RANK #6 24,702 AP.
    RANK #30: 14,343 AP (FENIX) .... KIRIL has dropped the ball.

RANK #88: 6,853 AP (SCORPION) ... Closing in on 7.000 AP which is usually good enough for RANK #45, but NOT today and there's 12 hours remaining, not to mention the 17 hours lost at the start.

This is truly a Battle Royale

*** SMILES ***

Next update at 9 HOURS REMAINING
  • Options
    Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    Absolutely ... you're looking great ... but there is plenty of time to go and these guys this week are playing ferociously. What's the AP total for RANK #30? I meant this for MERC316 ... sorry.

ONPOINT44 has 10,654 at the moment in 30th place.I know for a fact that AUSAuSA is right behind him somewhere out of the top 30 but already in the gold league.
    I'm still sitting with 8499 points but I have fallen to 39th place so far.
    If they want around me they have to hit gold league lol and then good luck getting into that top 30.
    I normally play for free but a couple of weeks ago I received a 100 dollar iTunes gift card for my birthday so I decided to have a go at the top 90 this time around.I have over 1200 gold left so I'd say I complete my weapon tomorrow lol.
  • Options
    ONPOINT44 has 10,654 at the moment in 30th place.I know for a fact that AUSAuSA is right behind him somewhere out of the top 30 but already in the gold league.
    If they want around me they have to hit gold league lol and then good luck getting into that top 30.
    I normally play for free but a couple of weeks ago I received a 100 dollar iTunes gift card for my birthday so I decided to have a go at the top 90 this time around.I have over 1200 gold left so I'd say I complete my weapon tomorrow lol.

100 dollars for an in game gun.
  • Options

OK Here's the deal ... I just crunched some numbers and it's not worth it to play anymore at 8,499 for 35 parts. I am going to settle for 20 parts and call it a day. In my bracket the only way to finish in the TOP 90 is to extend my AP total past 8,500 and I am not going to do that and spend that kind of money. It absolutely is NOT worth it.

Go catch a dinner or a movie, my man, and let the 8,499 take you where ever it takes you. It just isn't worth playing anymore.

Today's crew are out of their minds...they are spending a fortune.
  • Options
    100 dollars for an in game gun.

I'm with you on this one ANGELS ... $40 is fun money, $100 or greater is foolish ... not with these guys, they're out for BLOOD.
  • Options
    OK Here's the deal ... I just crunched some numbers and it's not worth it to play anymore at 8,499 for 35 parts. I am going to settle for 20 parts and call it a day. In my bracket the only way to finish in the TOP 90 is to extend my AP total past 8,500 and I am not going to do that and spend that kind of money. It absolutely is NOT worth it.

Go catch a dinner or a movie, my man, and let the 8,499 take you where ever it takes you. It just isn't worth playing anymore.

Of course it's not worth it to go over 8,499. I believe he's playing on the ios platform while you're on the android platform.
  • Options

You sure got that right.Im standing firm at 8499.Because regardless of the outcome tomorrow I still play for the weapon.
    I usually go for the 20 parts also but with my gift card I said what the heck go for broke.
    Yes I've done went out with the family for dinner and I haven't played all day as I hit 8499 last night.Its really kind of been relaxing to say the least.
    Yes something terribly wrong with 31-39 as they are in gold league and not top 30.
    I've done fallen to 40th place.
  • Options
    It was an iTunes gift card.What else am I going to spend it on?Besides like I said I still have 1200 gold left.
    It's been a fun ride this weekend but a learning experience.My hats off to the week in and week out top players,that's a lot of hard work.
    Next week I go back to the grind it out top 250 or top 500 finish.
  • Options
    Of course it's not worth it to go over 8,499. I believe he's playing on the ios platform while you're on the android platform.

Today doesn't make a difference what platform you're on, excluding Amazon of course. There are so many people that will be the Gold League on Google that I wouldn't be surprise if the TOP 100 are all OVER 10,000 AP ... this is a GLOBAL for the record books and keep in mind there's over 9 hours left ... absolute bedlam ...

The ONLY good news is that these lunatics will all be in the GOLD LEAGUE and I won't have to face them again during league play.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    And in two weeks, the "big" heavy battle is coming!
  • Options
    Today doesn't make a difference what platform you're on, excluding Amazon of course. There are so many people that will be the Gold League on Google that I wouldn't be surprise if the TOP 100 are all OVER 10,000 AP ... this is a GLOBAL for the record books and keep in mind there's over 9 hours left ... absolute bedlam ...

The ONLY good news is that these lunatics will all be in the GOLD LEAGUE and I won't have to face them again during league play.

I believe Ios is different but we'll have to get some confirmation on Bradr's rank.
  • Options
    I believe Ios is different but we'll have to get some confirmation on Bradr's rank.

Different in what way? From where I sit the only difference is the type of device you're using IOS and Google TOP 30 have similar scores. I think at times Google may be even harder to get into the leaders board. As far as game play, they're pretty much identical.