Options

Mecahnized Combat Units

Comments

• Options
    Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    The league is intact with the old structure still present. Wish the rewards would have been changed. And still 3 screens to click through after a win.
  • Options
    warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    2eauttl.jpg

Glu removed all golds from accounts in new update or you had actually 0 gold bars with you?
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • Options
    MajorKhanMajorKhan Registered Users 29 Posts
    Sory to trouble u again but I was gona ask the same question...0 gold bars?
  • Options
    Also post picture of new purchase? Is it same subscriptions or changes in that too?
  • Options
    Gold was intact i spent all of it though. Overall the update did not mess up a lot of things as the last update did. Video for gold has been absent since a few days now.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    2094vmh.jpg

Do you constantly have to re-equip mech weapons and PVP weapons depending which you plan on playing?

I know I'm gonna end up in a PVP with that Commando, trying to kill some TIER 31 base. At least I'll have a heavy standing by, hopefully.
  • Options
    I am equipted with the first regions primary weapons and the 2 nd last regions secondary weapons as i am playing both mcu and pvp. I only play lr pvp matches and use tesla in it so its not a problem.
  • Options
    Subscriptions remain the same. The mcus are hard to kill in sr because there shields regenerate as they keep hiding. Drone is a bust its weapons has no effect on mcus. Got frustrated and used like 5 rockets to get a win.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    So let me see if I understand what's happening here ...

Thus far, the only really NEW features are related to the campaigns. PvP and CW have essentially NOT changed in any meaningful way ...
    ... is this correct?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    As far as i see it yes. Pvp is same cant say abt clan war it will start tomorow. One thing of intrest is while chosing ur oponent in pvp it shows a sheild level there. Now what i think abt it is that u complete an elite campaing region and then u acquire a shield or ur own mcu for ur base defence. Ill post spin boxes images in a ehile
  • Options
    6oddol.jpg15q8cv7.jpg1zr2alv.jpg28i9imb.jpg
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    So let me see if I understand what's happening here ...

Thus far, the only really NEW features are related to the campaigns. PvP and CW have essentially NOT changed in any meaningful way ...
    ... is this correct?
    As far as i see it yes. Pvp is same cant say abt clan war it will start tomorow. One thing of intrest is while chosing ur oponent in pvp it shows a sheild level there. Now what i think abt it is that u complete an elite campaing region and then u acquire a shield or ur own mcu for ur base defence. Ill post spin boxes images in a ehile

OK ... so let's journey further down the rabbit hole, shall we?. :)

Since the (new) campaign regions start from the beginning, I have more questions ...

(1) Did the (old) campaigns disappear? You know the endless string of "RAZORBLADES" and "VIGORES" ...
    ... If the old campaigns did, in fact, disappear and get replaced by the new campaigns ...

(2) Any previously "open" contracts are also gone along with any CASH that could have been earned?

(3) PLAYER HEALTH: how do you see this component being increased (currently @ Level 310) OR has this been effectively replaced (or integrated) with the new "SHIELDS" ???

(4) Do you still earn CASH by closing contracts OR is that whole concept history as well?

(5) If any of the above seems accurate, would you advise us Androidians to close any open contracts and grab the CASH BEFORE it vanishes?

(6) Do you see any indication as to how to acquire XP Modules (fuses) for drone development?

(7) Now the final question (for now) ... do you believe that the process of moving through a new TIER DEFENSE via applying many billions of diamonds for upgrades, makes any sense at all?

I don't want to burden you with too much, but these are the types of questions that The SCORPION needs answers to. :cool:

I know, it's a curse being me. I could wait and see for myself, which is something I'll ultimately do ...
    ... but where's the fun in that? LMAO
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    OK ... so let's journey further down the rabbit hole, shall we?. :)

Since the (new) campaign regions start from the beginning, I have more questions ...

(1) Did the (old) campaigns disappear? You know the endless string of "RAZORBLADES" and "VIGORES" ...
    ... If the old campaigns did, in fact, disappear and get replaced by the new campaigns ...

no all the campaigns are present just have two parts(regular and elite) elite has mcu

(2) Any previously "open" contracts are also gone along with any CASH that could have been earned?

no everything is there

(3) PLAYER HEALTH: how do you see this component being increased (currently @ Level 310) OR has this been effectively replaced (or integrated) with the new "SHIELDS" ???

i havent seen any oponents with shield levels above 0 i guess it will take time for gamers to build it up. pvp matches remain the same. i think u would acquire and mcu by the name of rusty for base defense somewhere down the road.

(4) Do you still earn CASH by closing contracts OR is that whole concept history as well?

yes i do earn cash in regular map. in the elite map u earn chips and robottokens.

(5) If any of the above seems accurate, would you advise us Androidians to close any open contracts and grab the CASH BEFORE it vanishes?

do as you may but eventually all contracts will be required to be closed in order to play the elite part of that campaign. it is a requirement to close all contracts on regular campaing in order to play the elite map and also to have closed the ones before.

(6) Do you see any indication as to how to acquire XP Modules (fuses) for drone development?

no i havent seen any changes.

(7) Now the final question (for now) ... do you believe that the process of moving through a new TIER DEFENSE via applying many billions of diamonds for upgrades, makes any sense at all?
    in my opinion mcu hasent affected base upgrading. u will be starting from region 1 so it doesnt matter but the health level helps in fighting.

I don't want to burden you with too much, but these are the types of questions that The SCORPION needs answers to. :cool:

I know, it's a curse being me. I could wait and see for myself, which is something I'll ultimately do ...
    ... but where's the fun in that? LMAO

in my opinion its become a little overwhelming to start from the begining. with clan wars, pvp, region and now elite regions i dont know what to give time to.
  • Options
    in my opinion its become a little overwhelming to start from the begining. with clan wars, pvp, region and now elite regions i dont know what to give time to.

Start with the basics, especially since that is where the new features are. Advance through the region(s) (Elite included) between PvP Battles.

I would definitely devote some time to the Elite Region (if that makes sense to do so), when you have the free time.

Of course, if there are any outstanding upgrades and/or a weapon up for grabs that you're competing for, then that comes FIRST. :cool:
  • Options
    What's a devWhat's a dev Registered Users 21 Posts
    Any news on secondary elite missions?
  • Options
    I've just opened Russia and it seems first two regions are bait regions as region three resources become limited forcing real cash as an option or doing repeatable for robocoins until your eyes bleed and your hands cramp
  • Options
    RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    I've just opened Russia and it seems first two regions are bait regions as region three resources become limited forcing real cash as an option or doing repeatable for robocoins until your eyes bleed and your hands cramp

Scorpion,
    So far as I have been able to determine, the regular regions are still in effect. Are we aiming for Vigore X?
    The MCU regions appear to overlay the regular regions. I am finding progress to be slow with limited game play as the parts to upgrade weapons are not readily available like cash and diamonds are. One aspect I have not sorted is the weapon progression for the elite regions. Will we need to purchase skipped weapon levels to "tech" the ones we have. I look forward to someone with more time to weigh in.
    Huggles, Raylina
  • Options
    Yes we need to complete each region with region specific weapons. Skipped weapons will have to be purchased. Has anyone begun secondary weapons missions in elite camp? If so, what are the benefits if any?
  • Options
    MidasKingMidasKing Registered Users 35 Posts
    How to play the Elite stages?

Could someone explain how I do to play the Elite stages?

Step by Step, please ...

Thanks in advance
  • Options
    MidasKing wrote: »
    How to play the Elite stages?

Could someone explain how I do to play the Elite stages?

Step by Step, please ...

Thanks in advance

Well, its available for iOS only. If you are Android user then you have to wait. To play with elite region in iOS, lick on campaign and you can see 2 options regular and elite region. Click on elite and play as you were playing regular regions. Just rewards are different now with chips and robot tokens instead of diamonds/cash.
  • Options
    There is no clan war today. It seems we may have changes in clan war too? Or Glu is just waiting for Android maintenance to be completed before clan war actually starts which has to be obviously.
  • Options
    MidasKingMidasKing Registered Users 35 Posts
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Well, its available for iOS only. If you are Android user then you have to wait. To play with elite region in iOS, lick on campaign and you can see 2 options regular and elite region. Click on elite and play as you were playing regular regions. Just rewards are different now with chips and robot tokens instead of diamonds/cash.

Yes, I'm on IOS ...

But when I choose the Elite Region appears "evolve the level 1 weapon requires", my level appears and directs me to the store ...

I got an old weapon (level 1) but the Elite campaign is still locked ...

(My CKS is in Portuguese and my English is very poor, sorry!)
  • Options
    MidasKing wrote: »
    Yes, I'm on IOS ...

But when I choose the Elite Region appears "evolve the level 1 weapon requires", my level appears and directs me to the store ...

I got an old weapon (level 1) but the Elite campaign is still locked ...

(My CKS is in Portuguese and my English is very poor, sorry!)

Old weapons which you already had for regular regions will not work here. You have to buy new level 1 weapons, I guess. I'm not iOS user so not 100% certain. But as far I read this thread, I can assume that.
  • Options
    You don't have to buy new guns. You simply fully upgrade and evolve your old guns. If you have a region for which you do not own the guns then you will have to buy them first then fully upgrade and evolve.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    You don't have to buy new guns. You simply fully upgrade and evolve your old guns. If you have a region for which you do not own the guns then you will have to buy them first then fully upgrade and evolve.

It seems if this was true, you could just dump a hugely small percentage of your diamonds and max out your old guns, but the pictures looked like they must start at level 0 and only mech chips can upgrade them won from elite missions?

Wonder when Android gets the update pushed. Is GLU done with it's guinea pig test and ready to continue with us?
  • Options
    Good Grief Agents ...

I go out last night to have a few drinks; I come back "online" this morning and the whole operation has started to crumble ...
    ... Assuming iOS knows how to play this game, let's stay focused and root it out gents ...

Where the hell is Sir Brad?

Where is CKS 6.0 for Android?

Apparently I spoke a little too soon ... I will have answers forthwith (within 24 hours anyways). :cool:

Screenshot_20161109-075702.png?psid=1

*** SMILES ***
  • Options
    sctd1d.jpg the tech/ new updates of weapons. Ur primary weapon should be fully upgraded then u must evolve ur weapon by using those gems. After that u can upgrade ur primary weapon with thise chips.

You are right "What's a dev". This snap shows you can equip your old wepaons but you have to do tech upgrades instead of regular upgrades. For weapons also there are two types of upgrades now. **** 2 regions/2 upgrades for weapons.
  • Options
    Most awaiting server maintenance started now. LOL.
  • Options
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Most awaiting server maintenance started now. LOL.

Indeed WARRIOR: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?227498-Mecahnized-Combat-Units&p=516994&viewfull=1#post516994

Server Maintenance started precisely @ 07:52 AM EST ... now we go into a holding pattern and I think we're talking 12-15 Hours, so ...

Screenshot_20161109-081448.png?psid=1

08:00 PM EST at the earliest I would expect.

I just saw a commercial for the "Hillary Clinton Commemorative Presidential Coin" ... has the whole world gone completely off the rails? LMAO

Jack Daniels, I guess ...

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    MajorKhanMajorKhan Registered Users 29 Posts
    Amsoft, how about starting a new thread on android update....?