Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    today EW3 Network connection begin gone crazy alwasy showing (Network Error. Retry) !!! :eek:
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    the iron/silver offerings earned or used is shared among all the 3 characters, so are the gold coins and Gems. All my 3 characters are farming Hellboy now, so they can earn 2 silver and 6 iron offerings daily by doing their daily quest individually. So it all adds up.

you mean it working for daily bonus warrior, mage & monk 2 silver 6 iron sub-total 6 silver 18 iron ??
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    you mean it working for daily bonus warrior, mage & monk 2 silver 6 iron sub-total 6 silver 18 iron ??

Yes, they are all at LV33, and each can earn 2 silver by killing Hellboy, and 6 iron from the wolfman quest. So 6 silver and 18 iron offerings in total.
  • Options
    Yes, they are all at LV33, and each can earn 2 silver by killing Hellboy, and 6 iron from the wolfman quest. So 6 silver and 18 iron offerings in total.

i get you now is call daily character mission not daily bonus i though is daily bonuses hahaha thanks for you info but i guess my road to reach Lv23 ivar mountain very long way to go cause my mage and monk Lv00 :)
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    i get you now is call daily character mission not daily bonus i though is daily bonuses hahaha thanks for you info but i guess my road to reach Lv23 ivar mountain very long way to go cause my mage and monk Lv00 :)
    You should play all heroes cause u can use all coin and gems are sharing. Kamu ada byk duit snang nk upgrade hero yg lain bah huhu...
  • Options
    today EW3 Network connection begin gone crazy alwasy showing (Network Error. Retry) !!! :eek:

Im got msg unkown error. One player said gaming under hacking..
  • Options
    AStoryToScreamAStoryToScream Registered Users 41 Posts
    For clarification purposes, the best armor that can drop from Hellboy is Ancient XX of Resolve, Magnicent Ring/Talisman of the Berseker (for a Warrior) and Annilating Sword of the Butcher, right? Also, does anyone know the max damage of that specific sword, when it's fully upgraded? Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    For clarification purposes, the best armor that can drop from Hellboy is Ancient XX of Resolve, Magnicent Ring/Talisman of the Berseker (for a Warrior) and Annilating Sword of the Butcher, right? Also, does anyone know the max damage of that specific sword, when it's fully upgraded? Thanks in advance.

yes.

should be 894.2 ATK. I have not found mine yet.
  • Options

i had post in the pass pages ok here i'll phase the screen shoot from my warrior Max weapon
    image.jpg
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    You should play all heroes cause u can use all coin and gems are sharing. Kamu ada byk duit snang nk upgrade hero yg lain bah huhu...

haha you are right now i beginning started Monk now at Lv12 Thanks to Jon info that i never did expected all three character come with different daily mission bonuses like silver and iron Guys i'm the last one who just did realize this goldern greatest treasure i'm on hunting right now
  • Options
    yes.

should be 894.2 ATK. I have not found mine yet.

Thanks Jon.

I wasn't sure whether or not to sell this Magnificent Breastplate of Resolve or not lol I'm not wasting my time upgrading anything unless it's best in slot, because I can already kill Hellboy in about 1 minute lol
  • Options
    Thanks Jon.

I wasn't sure whether or not to sell this Magnificent Breastplate of Resolve or not lol I'm not wasting my time upgrading anything unless it's best in slot, because I can already kill Hellboy in about 1 minute lol

you have to keep at least one strong weapon only pick and upgrade Annihilating sword of the Butcher this weapon in change reaction like chance and damage really effectively to damaging any boss out there because is build and come with Attack, Critical Chance & Critical Damage and GS 1302 (gear score) Maximum 1302. none of them can compare to this weapon for hellboy drop out unless you get it from silver or iron the wheel of fortune change your luck once you get good item specially weapon for..
    remarkable sword of the butcher
    1500.0 Attack 30% Critical Chance 70% Critical Damage GS 2021 Maximum 2021
    haha this is ultimate item for sure
  • Options
    unbelievable i use Mage for Lv12 kill cyclops amazing history of worst record 12 minutes plus three health potion at same time this is really stunt man after all long long time play finally i beat him down
    image.jpg
  • Options
    unbelievable i use Mage for Lv12 kill cyclops amazing history of worst record 12 minutes plus three health potion at same time this is really stunt man after all long long time play finally i beat him down
    image.jpg

That's crazy haha just goes to show how squishy Mages are in comparison to Warriors.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    That's crazy haha just goes to show how squishy Mages are in comparison to Warriors.

Ah, dont look down on Mages because of her gender. Fighting as a Mage is not the same as that of a Warrior but if you master her skills her fighting style can be very agressive. I think Jon would agree with me. He has been playing all three characters and should know their strong and weak points. HenShin is just not used to using magic. Once he gets the hang of it, he'll be crushing the opposition like he did as a Warrior.
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    Ah, dont look down on Mages because of her gender. Fighting as a Mage is not the same as that of a Warrior but if you master her skills her fighting style can be very agressive. I think Jon would agree with me. He has been playing all three characters and should know their strong and weak points. HenShin is just not used to using magic. Once he gets the hang of it, he'll be crushing the opposition like he did as a Warrior.

Yep. lauapik is right. I use to dislike Mage, but as I level her up and started getting use to her skills, she's my best fighter right now. She can down Helboy in 20 sec (my best record for all 3 characters so far), or 25-30 sec on average. Why you don't like mage is probably because she's still on low level and she may not have good gear on her. Level her up, have patience, and you'll love her.

You cannot use the same playing style on all the 3 characters. They each have their pros and cons and by adopting different playing style, you can bring out the best in each of them.
  • Options
    Yep. lauapik is right. I use to dislike Mage, but as I level her up and started getting use to her skills, she's my best fighter right now. She can down Helboy in 20 sec (my best record for all 3 characters so far), or 25-30 sec on average. Why you don't like mage is probably because she's still on low level and she may not have good gear on her. Level her up, have patience, and you'll love her.

You cannot use the same playing style on all the 3 characters. They each have their pros and cons and by adopting different playing style, you can bring out the best in each of them.

Thanks for the confirmation. I know the Mage from EW1 and used to earn thousands of coins per session by placing her in a strategic corner and blasting away with her magic with only 1 finger at the control and watching tv, ha ha.

EW 1 is much easier to play as it is in 2-dimensional format as against 3-dimensional for EW2 and EW3.
  • Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Guys, i want to know if anyone has already bought the extra bag for 100 gems? Does it work? Are ur three chars sharing the items that is on the bag?
  • Options
    I wouldn't know, I have only 2 gems in my inventory, har har! HenShin should know as he has 102 gems in the screenshot above.
  • Options
    Guys, i want to know if anyone has already bought the extra bag for 100 gems? Does it work? Are ur three chars sharing the items that is on the bag?

is really useful to keep up your stuff get from every single item collect from stage to keep on fighting save time for reseller itemize sometime very boring repeating going in checking slots which is sale for cash and so on.
    try this is may useful once your level reaching to sudden level like 50 above to keep your stuff including upgrading all demon item.
    lauapik wrote: »
    I wouldn't know, I have only 2 gems in my inventory, har har! HenShin should know as he has 102 gems in the screenshot above.

yup now my gem only left 22 after second time purchased a mini bag of pouch for 100 gem x5 slots. previously i have to it the same way and now my slots up to 60 can use to fill in all what ever object that i found from stage and the best point for purchasing this slots bag to increase space inventory is save time less time to pop up saying that hey" your inventory gage is full haha this is why i have to bough it guys try this is for life time useful

image.jpg
  • Options

Mage defending are really important she can't parry only use her skill to backward then shoot two pc of ice cream after all it stay stand and counter attack by demon or i hate most bird vulture when you have no space to escape or go and hide and right now Mage Lv15 still really low attack rate we have to spend sometime for her to become a super strong defense and attack but i like her skill very stunt beautiful graphic all magic shoot out like firework haha if one day we could join together use as mage and skill out together that laser beam or explotion whoa can't imagine
  • Options
    Mage defending are really important she can't parry only stay stand and counter attack by demon or i hate most bird vulture when you have no space to escape or go and hide and right now Mage Lv15 still really low attack rate we have to spend sometime for her to become a super strong defense and attack but i like her skill very stunt beautiful graphic all magic shoot out like firework haha

If you are mobbed by birds, wolves or zombies, simply use the electric cube. Tab a lot on the wand to recharge your energy.
  • Options
    ya, i'm also using the tactics lauapik mentioned. the thing about Mage is that she's not designed to be a melee character. So do not move in and attack monster close by. fight from far. and her normal attack orb actually has a 'sensor' that'll be attracted to attack monster near it. So the closer you are to the monster, the more difficult it is for you to aim.

also remember her ice/teleport skill is also very useful in defending.

I use her fire pillar skill the most. it's cheap on mana while it's deadly on monster.
  • Options
    For me, mage is the fastest one that can improve in the game, in terms of leveling up, hunting items and killing.. You just need to familiarize yourself to her skills and timing, and when you have mastered it all, she is a "one mean killing machine"..
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Meh, I've started working on the warrior and some of these skills seem so awkward..do you guys use them all situationally or what? The 6 hit one feels weird, I love the hurricane one and the dash though of course..block seems like I may need to get timing right
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Meh, I've started working on the warrior and some of these skills seem so awkward..do you guys use them all situationally or what? The 6 hit one feels weird, I love the hurricane one and the dash though of course..block seems like I may need to get timing right

You will get used to it, playing warrior is a lot of fun coz of the hand to hand combat...
  • Options
    Henshin, does your extra 10 slots u hace reflect on all your chars?
  • Options

I'd says he's pretty much like EW2. The 6-hit one u have to continuously tap it for him to have all 6 hits being cast, else he'll just stop hitting after a few hit. I also don't really like this skill and rarely use it. the hurricane skill I only use on boss. it consume so much mana that most often I can only use it once per battle. The dash skill I use it most often. But that one need precision and aiming else you'll just dash off target and miss. I don't use skill on those little mobs as they can barely scratch me. I use skill only on mini-bosses and bosses.
  • Options

Yeah the blade barrage is a little iffy. I don't use it much anymore. The dash skill can miss if you do it too close. I usually open with dash whenever I'm out of range to swing. Whirlwind is really good if you need to push a boss to the next stage, but it eats a lot of energy I find, so I usually save it until the later stages of a fight. Also, parrying is a very specifically timed thing. I don't think you can just hold it and be successful, either, although if you hold it the warrior will act like he is going to block lol
  • Options
    Hello you all, i've completed all heroes, i think mage is very strong the other. She can kill enemy faster. Most impotent thing for mage i think is her weapon, u need fuse to max. Im fused weapon start from lvl 10 for starting, middle lvl 16 and last one lvl26. Im got dropped from hellboy base power 232 fused to 15/15, it enaugh to grind hellboy.
  • Options
    I've been having horrible luck from Hellboy lately in terms of drops lol I've managed to pull 2x Annihilating Sword of the Butcher, 2x Anciet Helmet of Resolve, both Magnificent Talisman and Ring of the Berserker and multiple soulshards. Not to say I haven't had other legendary items drop, but I can't seem to get any other Ancient armor pieces to drop lol ah well... keep grinding I guess.

Edit: Feel free to add me in game, anyone on here, my name is Shipoopi.