Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Henshin, does your extra 10 slots u hace reflect on all your chars?

yes warrior mage & monk all sharing with your back-bag now i spent 100 gem for x5 bag x2 i used 200 gem get x10 back bag to all character keep up 60 item this is really useful you should buy it compare with accidently press the revive life haha i think Chris has expirience before. this is good susgestion you buy a extra back bag to apply three character hold up 60 slots :)

ChrisTot wrote: »
    Meh, I've started working on the warrior and some of these skills seem so awkward..do you guys use them all situationally or what? The 6 hit one feels weird, I love the hurricane one and the dash though of course..block seems like I may need to get timing right

hi chris yep you have to play get the timing for parrying this warrior really fun and strong his whirlwind skill can kill hellboy instant make sure your Lv38 & maximum skill upgrade & weapon you are sure win just as easier as little one click hit.
    I've been having horrible luck from Hellboy lately in terms of drops lol I've managed to pull 2x Annihilating Sword of the Butcher, 2x Anciet Helmet of Resolve, both Magnificent Talisman and Ring of the Berserker and multiple soulshards. Not to say I haven't had other legendary items drop, but I can't seem to get any other Ancient armor pieces to drop lol ah well... keep grinding I guess.

Edit: Feel free to add me in game, anyone on here, my name is Shipoopi.

you have to play patient the game structure build as same as EW2 Mystery spin not always or easily get the annihilating sword of the butcher and other item but stay tune play and play until once it on your hand you are very often to see this weapon drop almost every few day haha no kidding try it i think i selling this weapon in the pass more then 50 times base on my record 2+++ time hit in ivar mountain
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    I've been having horrible luck from Hellboy lately in terms of drops lol I've managed to pull 2x Annihilating Sword of the Butcher, 2x Anciet Helmet of Resolve, both Magnificent Talisman and Ring of the Berserker and multiple soulshards. Not to say I haven't had other legendary items drop, but I can't seem to get any other Ancient armor pieces to drop lol ah well... keep grinding I guess.

Edit: Feel free to add me in game, anyone on here, my name is Shipoopi.

Welcome to the Club of "I Keep Getting The Same Item". If you don't like this name, I can change it to Club of "Can You Drop Something Else"
  • Options
    AStoryToScreamAStoryToScream Registered Users 41 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Welcome to the Club of "I Keep Getting The Same Item". If you don't like this name, I can change it to Club of "Can You Drop Something Else"

Haha yeah, I'm definitely used to being patient for specific drops, especially since my World of Warcraft days lol

I have Hellboy down to a 21 second kill, just hit level 34 last night and I found an Ancient Breastplate of Fortitude. Is it worthwhile building a Fortitude set? The base stats for HP/Defense look higher than "of Resolve", it just doesn't have IIF.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Haha yeah, I'm definitely used to being patient for specific drops, especially since my World of Warcraft days lol

I have Hellboy down to a 21 second kill, just hit level 34 last night and I found an Ancient Breastplate of Fortitude. Is it worthwhile building a Fortitude set? The base stats for HP/Defense look higher than "of Resolve", it just doesn't have IIF.

It's actually identical HP/Def of the "of Resolve" set. It's completely gross and power creep. To test it out, look at the items side by side with the upgrade predictions and you'll see the stats are the same except one has IIF on it.

To my knowledge, the only Ancient items are the head and chest at this point in the game..doesn't quite make sense.

Thanks everyone for the info about how to play the warrior. It's definitely helpful. I only use the hurricane spin move when there are mobs crowded around a boss. Seems like the most efficient use of the skill. Other than that, I'm sure that just like the mage, gear plays the biggest factor. Although with the mage, it was all about the Wand and not as much about anything else. You could play VERY well for a long time and be completely fine until you ran into the big werewolf and the last boss. Those were the only real places as a mage where there was a "gear check" that wasn't just for the weapon. For the warrior though, I feel like every level and boss gives me a new gear check because obviously I'm getting hit a lot by them instead of keeping my distance.
  • Options
    It's actually identical HP/Def of the "of Resolve" set. It's completely gross and power creep. To test it out, look at the items side by side with the upgrade predictions and you'll see the stats are the same except one has IIF on it.

To my knowledge, the only Ancient items are the head and chest at this point in the game..doesn't quite make sense.

Thanks everyone for the info about how to play the warrior. It's definitely helpful. I only use the hurricane spin move when there are mobs crowded around a boss. Seems like the most efficient use of the skill. Other than that, I'm sure that just like the mage, gear plays the biggest factor. Although with the mage, it was all about the Wand and not as much about anything else. You could play VERY well for a long time and be completely fine until you ran into the big werewolf and the last boss. Those were the only real places as a mage where there was a "gear check" that wasn't just for the weapon. For the warrior though, I feel like every level and boss gives me a new gear check because obviously I'm getting hit a lot by them instead of keeping my distance.

Gotcha lol that sucks because I've definitely sold a few pieces of Magnificent gear with IIF. I'm sure I'll find some again. Perhaps the Ancient pieces are just really rare, because you're right, it doesn't make sense to only have 2 pieces total.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Gotcha lol that sucks because I've definitely sold a few pieces of Magnificent gear with IIF. I'm sure I'll find some again. Perhaps the Ancient pieces are just really rare, because you're right, it doesn't make sense to only have 2 pieces total.

Indeed, not ruling it out, but I CAN say that i've killed him 1k+ times with FULL IIF gear (Magnificent and Ancient have the same IIF) and haven't seen any others. I've seen Ancient Of Fort/Mag for Check/Helm though. The annihilating gear is boring too because one will have Atk/Crit or Atk/Dmg and then the third will have Atk/Crit/Dmg ...you already know where i'm going with this..the values for these 3 are all the same no matter what so of course the 3rd one has power creep as well haha. I wish this wasn't an element of the game.

**Just so you know, this holds true for accessories as well, all values are the same it just depends which values are on the gear.
  • Options
    Indeed, not ruling it out, but I CAN say that i've killed him 1k+ times with FULL IIF gear (Magnificent and Ancient have the same IIF) and haven't seen any others. I've seen Ancient Of Fort/Mag for Check/Helm though. The annihilating gear is boring too because one will have Atk/Crit or Atk/Dmg and then the third will have Atk/Crit/Dmg ...you already know where i'm going with this..the values for these 3 are all the same no matter what so of course the 3rd one has power creep as well haha. I wish this wasn't an element of the game.

**Just so you know, this holds true for accessories as well, all values are the same it just depends which values are on the gear.

Yeah it'd be nice to have a little variety when it comes to stats on gear.

I'm not even fully best in slot with my Warrior, but I've gone ahead and started building my Monk just for a change of pace from farming Hellboy, plus it nets me some more tokens. I can probably save most of the tokens from leveling as well, because I have more knowledge this time through the game lol

I've noticed some people who went ahead and fused/maxed a couple pieces of the Exquisite/Marvelous gear. They must have a lot of tokens to spend, but I don't see a point in doing that, either, because it's not going to be difficult to clear any new content if/when it is released with the current drops from Hellboy.
  • Options
    Server is down for maintenance. I wish it was an update, not maintenance lol
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Does the chat room serve any purpose? It's so cumbersome to use.
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    Does the chat room serve any purpose? It's so cumbersome to use.

I've never used it, nor do I plan on using it lol I could see where it might be useful, like once the game is launched, the town chat will be spammed so crazily, that the chat room might be nice lol
  • Options
    I just want to see how it works and I think it's quite useless. Best is the audio from EW2 but then we don't have multiplayer for EW3, ha ha.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Im cannot play EW3 right now it say server is under maintanace, before this it want me to install new update, did anybody haved same problem?
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Im cannot play EW3 right now it say server is under maintanace, before this it want me to install new update, did anybody haved same problem?

image.jpg

it will very soon server maintenance work on upgrading plus add on new feature armour weapon all item
    i think glu encounter jailbreak hacker hack the server EW3 or we consider there are begin lauching worldwide soon after update EW3 iOS. then no choice we have to wait and see what was newest item available on latest updated and since server was down we have no else where to communicate only here we could post on our discussion topic haha thanks for glu giving us so precious places for communication on all community in EW2 & EW3 welldone guys
  • Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    So what do you guys want to talk about while waiting for the game to reboot? I just wish that the hackers will be caught and be dealt by accordingly.. Hopefully they will add on more maps for level 30+ and they will include the reagent "eye" in the boss drop, not just "blood", "heart", "sigil" and "soulshard" hehehe..
  • Options
    And another thing, can anyone briefly explain the real meaning and usage of the option "energy reduction", thanks
  • Options
    So what do you guys want to talk about while waiting for the game to reboot? I just wish that the hackers will be caught and be dealt by accordingly.. Hopefully they will add on more maps for level 30+ and they will include the reagent "eye" in the boss drop, not just "blood", "heart", "sigil" and "soulshard" hehehe..

That'd be nice lol I was cruising through quests on my Monk before it went down. I could have easily made it somewhere into Udar by the end of the night. New content/items would be nice, or even a worldwide launch soon. Do you guys expect to lose your current progress when the game gets released to other areas?

Edit: Energy reduction is a deducted from the cost of spells/skills when you use them. It's said to only be useful for Monks/Warriors, but I feel like it's good for Mages as well. It just depends if you find yourself running out of energy a lot, which doesn't happen when you either out gear/out level your current stage in the game, or you learn to be frugal with your energy.
  • Options
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN DAY OCTOBER 31

image.jpg
  • Options
    And another thing, can anyone briefly explain the real meaning and usage of the option "energy reduction", thanks

It can only mean you use up less energy when attacking.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    It can only mean you use up less energy when attacking.

Oh well, I guess I cannot relate to this topic until they release EW3 worldwide. Btw EW3 warrior seems like already wearing the Gold Headpiece :D
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Oh well, I guess I cannot relate to this topic until they release EW3 worldwide. Btw EW3 warrior seems like already wearing the Gold Headpiece :D

Waiting for you to join us and get addicted to Warrior 3. There are already tons of addicts of EW3.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts

Yeah im very agree with u, demons eye are never drop by hellboy, it take long time to farm again. Hope glu take note this problem :)
  • Options
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN DAY OCTOBER 31

image.jpg

Happy Halloween everyone on the EW forum!
  • Options
    Server still down?
  • Options
    Server still down?

yes both of them EW2 & EW3 maybe there combine warrior EW2 bring in future time date appearing higher Attacking, defending & specially armor build in haha that is impossible lor
  • Options
    Hahah how i wish that alsi henshin hahah
  • Options
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

guys please switch back your country location and go for update lastest version lastly dreams come true we can join fight in ivar mountain
    Please Rate Us As 5 Star haha sure you got my Star whether or not 5 Star after test see it will crash or not then i give you a fully 5 star a head
  • Options
    man there are legendary mode now i unlock stage one there are very hard to kill even do i have Lv39 and with annihilating sword of the butcher it just round one it drop a demon eye try imagine after all
  • Options
    Hi guys. Shall we form a guild? Who would like to be guild leader? (Not me).
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Hi guys. Shall we form a guild? Who would like to be guild leader? (Not me).

Well, HenShin should be the obvious one.
  • Options
    Well, HenShin should be the obvious one.

Henshin, U ok? I saw your guild name HenShin. If u r agreeable, let me know, I'll join your guild.