Options

Report hackers here

Comments

• Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    MiniQQ

Look into this dude - 3 orbs and 6 eruptions without mana refill. Did not take hits or dished it out. Also runs into orb which zapped him a total of 4 times while attacking me and did not take any damage. I know cause the flag representing him was still flashing saying hes in the lead. BS
  • Options
    SteflashSteflash Registered Users 12 Posts
    Alozavr...mage...spaming orbs and such. Delete hackers accounts really...game is ****ing great bit i stoped playing like 2 months ago couse of hackers in tournaments...and just got back and still so many hackers. Just delete their accounts...and end of story.
  • Options
    MinatoMinato Registered Users 16 Posts
    puzzlekjk in Android is a cheater ! Use infinité power dash countdown!
  • Options
    CharlieDCharlieD Registered Users 43 Posts
    GLU ADMIN. Are you actually going to even attempt to solve this issue? It's seriously out of control now tbh it's a joke!!!
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »
    Yup another Mod user. Glu needs to ban these guys already - what's taking so long to drop the Ban HAMMER?

Cause they don't care. Any actions cost money (u need to pay the employees), so it doesn't calculate for them till idiots buy gems.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    Snapchip. His monk has over 450+ critical damage and no cooldowns on any spell. Spamming stuns and fists of vaj ra only seconds apart. I hate these modders.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    First off gluadmin has nothing to with banning modders. This thread is a place for you to vent, nothing will be done. Anyone can get beat and angry and come on here and call someone a cheater. Even screenshots don't matter. Maybe a mage with multiple orbs might get looked at but don't get your hopes up.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    So, on Android, you guys deal with hackers.

Here on iOS, we deal with monks, warriors, and mages that can teleport across the arena due to lag.

Tickets are limited, and the cost for tickets is unreasonably high.

I told the people that wanted PvP that it wasn't going to be what they wanted.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Obar90Obar90 Registered Users 28 Posts
    GluAdmin i want you to check Grugg for maintaining top 30 with those modder in pvp and Ducvader for winning cheater always :)they can just backup thier char so ban them permanently plz ^^

As well as Goodfellas member have just openly admitting they use mod with gem hacks .. they have programmer there remaking anti - ban hack as they said..even they kick those got unrevealed to save thier *** GluAdmin plz check out top 5 guild on PvP they are all mod user as they are big gap score amongs top 10 its just reasonable to check them out and TopMaster the famous mod user guild with only Top 3 !:) Peace
  • Options
    Obar90Obar90 Registered Users 28 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    A few members were moved from Goodfellas because they wanted to mod. Shee, Shandi and Raventweek who got reset for hacking is noow back with 3 12k gs characters hacked in 1 day with a diff account: Raventweek2.

Well apk mod need jailbreak/root access they were been resetted when they are still on fellas guild and got kicked after they got revealed :)Shandi said Goodfellas member can backup thier data and currently guild was on TopMaster now^^They are experienced hacker with jailbreak/root user on Goodfellas earlier even most of modder failed to backup thier files:)
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    What are u smoking man, and what are u even talking about?
    What do u have against us little boy?
    ;)
  • Options
    Viktor1985Viktor1985 Registered Users 8 Posts
    no cooldown and unlimited mana!!!
    puzzlebjk --Warri !!!!
  • Options
    CpblB - tried to be smart and started using unlimited dash when he was losing at the end..
  • Options
    mirel007mirel007 Registered Users 41 Posts
    CpblB - tried to be smart and started using unlimited dash when he was losing at the end..pls stop retards
    i see piroka rank 14 what ar you doing there stop that sheet pls
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »
    Yup another Mod user. Glu needs to ban these guys already - what's taking so long to drop the Ban HAMMER?

I think the chunk below might shed light. The part from monnik is an excerpt.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Monnik wrote: »
    ...I get that you'd rather not ban anyone because you might accidentally lose a paying customer. Part of your success is making people think you care about their issues though...
    Thanks for the comments. It's a challenging balance especially when everyone is from different departments with differing goals.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    Viktor1985Viktor1985 Registered Users 8 Posts
    glaube ---Mage used hack too no cooldown time !!
  • Options
    pc246pc246 Registered Users 13 Posts
    D3pr3d4d0r unlimited dash, would have kicked your *.
    joeqlibra multiple orbs.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    Heres a Bunch of idiots that have used mod against me yesterday always infinite health after you have smashed em

Tulobsa
    Stocker53
    Rampage05
    liongate
    Kayaka
    Endori
    Jameshetfiel
    Valljean

JamesHetfiel is not a hacker.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Obar90 wrote: »
    GluAdmin i want you to check Grugg for maintaining top 30 with those modder in pvp and Ducvader for winning cheater always :)they can just backup thier char so ban them permanently plz ^^

As well as Goodfellas member have just openly admitting they use mod with gem hacks .. they have programmer there remaking anti - ban hack as they said..even they kick those got unrevealed to save thier *** GluAdmin plz check out top 5 guild on PvP they are all mod user as they are big gap score amongs top 10 its just reasonable to check them out and TopMaster the famous mod user guild with only Top 3 !:) Peace

I agree with you in having anyone suspected of cheating to get their accounts check including me. I got nothing against that. As for me winning against cheaters always, you're smoking some good sh.t or something cause I'm not always winning against them. If you keep on posting about us then you must want some of the sausage or something like some groupie. Again, go pound sand and wait for GLU to hopefully sort this whole ordeal out. Anymore post about us from you will confirmed your sausage loving self for the goodfellas since you are pretending to to be Obar.
  • Options
    john1202john1202 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Unlimited mana, skill no cooldown.
    The name hacker:
    kokraff
    Titaniumm
    Toshiba
    Azile
  • Options
    Don't know how to type this person's name but here are two SS of his cheating.

2vtzjo3.png

2ecq55g.png
  • Options
    Bellamycan - no skill delay. Officially stupidest (more stupid than Glu anti cheat team!) cheater ever - parried the **** out of him and he lost 1:3 ;D
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    milfhunter88...another no cd cheater...and a bad one...still beat him...
  • Options
    ndv0911ndv0911 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thanks all modder & hackers. You show all that GIu is LOSER :D
  • Options
    Buhaha another hacker beaten, now 3:0.

oOLoOpinGOo -> usual stuff
  • Options
    UltimateXUltimateX Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hacker list in pvp
    no cool down skill,unlimited mana
    THERE STILL HACKING,I MEET THERE EVERYDAY
    GLU NEVER TAKE ACTION
    IGN
    -甘虾
    -Minerva0312
    -快跑吧小女孩
    -SEJUNG
    -uyaikapcai
    -skygun
    -KiddKill
    -sammy7
    -luunghiepph
    -Puti5678
    -I3kSouth
    -eien
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    OMG YOU CANT WIN IM CHEATING!!!11LOL!

You might drive cheaters to jump off a bridge if you keep beating them you know...
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    creative3957

Didn't start throwing all kinds of orbs or eruptions at first but as soon as time was running out. and he was down a kill he got one eruption on me and kept throwing more eruptions keeping me in the air. Then he started throwing more orbs....lame. I suspected cheating when he didn't use any mana pots before all the rest came.

mic64l.png