Options

Report hackers here

Comments

• Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    this would have been such a great pic with so many orbs but I accidentally hit wrong button...this is Heavenboat as well.
    @gludadmin please tells us if we should just give up and stop posting and maybe quit the game because it appears the cheat team has gone on vacation.....if you guys do survival today or tomorrow it is just going to be another slap in the face for us to get to watch all the hacks take over again.

sCShDL3.png
  • Options
    I waited a few then went for another arena and oh shocker another.....M2X2 cheater

LFx6xMD.png

AwgcWuX.png
  • Options
    i have been meaning to post these....here is khaek cheating

tafWskK.png

jxgP67t.png
  • Options
    have more will post later....need to just start posting when i get cause i take so many pics in game of cheats

milfhunter88
    runordie
  • Options
    marcelsena.....beat me first time....seemed like possibly legit then second time I beat and towards end we cast orb same time then with ten seconds left on my cd he casts again....definite modder.
  • Options
    RegExpRegExp Registered Users 11 Posts
    What is the point of this topic?
    I only see:
    - a lot of peeps just whining all the time because dont know how to play.
    - tons of screenshots where players with legitimate stats.
    - tons of post where mystical multiply orbs on arena but I do not see players names on arena - maybe it's just Photoshop?
    HOW TWO SEPARATE ScreenShots prove the guilt of the player?
    Some even write just nicks Offended?

And the funny thing is, many people have written here before that enjoyed themselves modes and suddenly become honest :)

Forget about justice! Since you Gluu it certainly does not provide!
    See you in the arena! ;)
  • Options
    spoken like a true modder. Seriously photoshop? that's rich. I agree though it would be nice if glu made it so could see names in arena. You are right about the whining though.

I see heavenboat I posted pic of a little bit ago is now ranked 9. Who are you? Are you one of the ones I busted?
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »
    I see heavenboat I posted pic of a little bit ago is now ranked 9. Who are you? Are you one of the ones I busted?

He probably is, and I thought it was pretty clear that our screenshots are not to prove guilt, but to get Glu to look at their code and the accounts in question so they can make a determination. They have banned players in the past, at least for a short term. They have rolled back players accounts to level 1.

The question is whether or not they will do anything to punish the large group of people who are currently cheating. There are a LOT of us out there watching very closely (and impatiently).
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    Brutal wrote: »
    He probably is, and I thought it was pretty clear that our screenshots are not to prove guilt, but to get Glu to look at their code and the accounts in question so they can make a determination. They have banned players in the past, at least for a short term. They have rolled back players accounts to level 1.

The question is whether or not they will do anything to punish the large group of people who are currently cheating. There are a LOT of us out there watching very closely (and impatiently).

You are funny! LMAO
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    RegExp wrote: »
    You are funny! LMAO

And you clearly have no fear. Glu should recognize that as a serious problem.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    Sup!
    My another account on forum is Grep. And Grep was banned because I say totally truth about Gluu team regarding hacking issue, sure my post was cleared
    My IGN: shee. I'm playing from January and always be legit and tolerant for Gluu and little portion of moders. Even pay money sometimes for my pleasure.
    I was very bored from game and was very happy when PvP comes. In pre-season i was #2 (1 star from victory).
    But current situation just a nonsense and slap in the player's face.
    YES! I start to using mod (noCD, inf.mana) from this source: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=535292&st=7280
    Also using cheat like hit player then just click home button on device then wait ~3mins then restore game with win.
    So I'm real cheater and HOPE Gluu will ban me!

PS: Big thanks the Most Legit and Greatest Guild on Android for good time! GF Forever! Good Luck!
    9576ff2797c5.png

PSS: This IS AWESOME BALANCING!
    27292c181601.png
  • Options
    Obar90Obar90 Registered Users 28 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »
    Don't know how to type this person's name but here are two SS of his cheating.

2vtzjo3.png

2ecq55g.png

So now your losing to cheater huh..post some winning screenshot on cheater u lmao modder and Goodfellas is just all cheater now its a big rumour already even i cant understand what your talking about when ur so mad got revealed lol
  • Options
    mirel007 wrote: »
    1WAYOR1OTHER imunity to dmg.....i see again to top 10,8 ppl to kack what ar you doing i lose star i lose tourment i lose my time stop that sheet

Told you Goodfellas member is all hackers and he is one of them :)Peace

I am inside a Goodfellas guild too just to gets more evidence and report to @support :)Peace
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    http://i.imgur.com/LJLIlqh.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/DJlkIiw.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/rxGZfTg.jpg
    So i got matched with this fckin hacker eule i made a combo of 35 on him and he didn't even lose 1 hp he hitted me twice and stande in front of me an under my bolt i kept hitting and he didn't even get damaged fix this glu not fair no to get to a good rank cuz some mother fckrs are noobs and use hacks
  • Options
    Habarabis wrote: »
    mohican wrote: »
    What are u smoking man, and what are u even talking about?
    What do u have against us little boy?

He is most likely from another guild that is just jealous. Or possibly from Goodfellas and got booted for being under par. Funny how no one reports assassin or baba really when its a well known fact the gem modded and assassin is niceearl a mod creator...but as soon as a fella does well the accusè starts flying around..as for HiGuys check your connection my friend cause besides obar90 who obviously has a h ardon for our guild, you're the only other one....

Wow , the biggest modder that stop reporting players after got knowns as the ******* modder on hacking is now trying to protect his mate now..what the qualification for you to talk you big cheater...GluAdmin just ban him off from forums and game already lmao :)
  • Options
    RegExp wrote: »
    What is the point of this topic?
    I only see:
    - a lot of peeps just whining all the time because dont know how to play.
    - tons of screenshots where players with legitimate stats.
    - tons of post where mystical multiply orbs on arena but I do not see players names on arena - maybe it's just Photoshop?
    HOW TWO SEPARATE ScreenShots prove the guilt of the player?
    Some even write just nicks Offended?

And the funny thing is, many people have written here before that enjoyed themselves modes and suddenly become honest :)

Forget about justice! Since you Gluu it certainly does not provide!
    See you in the arena! ;)

Yeah totally agree , just seeing how many of the same person have just done the same thing lmao and they just went silently after got busted example Goodfellas member there are bunch of them got busted right after thier lvl got reset...they cant cover much since they can hide from us but not glu lol
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    RaulB is hacking he used special attack. No cooldown time an unlimitat energi hack.

Just met this little piece of shlt. Why is he still playing? -.-
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    HabarabisHabarabis Registered Users 49 Posts
    Obar90 wrote: »

Wow , the biggest modder that stop reporting players after got knowns as the ******* modder on hacking is now trying to protect his mate now..what the qualification for you to talk you big cheater...GluAdmin just ban him off from forums and game already lmao :)

You are funny. FYI I stopped flooding the forum with posts about cheaters because GLU will ban and reset anyone they find cheating, like stated before there are no names so SS is pointless. Besides everyone has reported the same names over and over, where as like 2 people reported me because they were angry they lost. 24Nathan kicks and removes cheaters if they are infact cheating.Have fun and happy gaming :)
  • Options
    shawspencer1shawspencer1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    In pvp...i was using my mage. The guy fighting me name is labuze....at first i noticed he was using his warriors ground smash attack to often..almost imediatlynafter his fist attack...then i realized he had unlimited mana and no cool down for special attacks....he spammed the dash skill.when i saw it i just stopped fighting...i just stood there watching him spamm dash attack..never using potions to heal mana......if could..go back amd watch him play me in pvp......shawspencer1 vs labuze

Please do something about this hacker
  • Options
    CharlieDCharlieD Registered Users 43 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »
    this would have been such a great pic with so many orbs but I accidentally hit wrong button...this is Heavenboat as well.
    @gludadmin please tells us if we should just give up and stop posting and maybe quit the game because it appears the cheat team has gone on vacation.....if you guys do survival today or tomorrow it is just going to be another slap in the face for us to get to watch all the hacks take over again.

sCShDL3.png

Survival was hack free last week and board r clear max is 151 hopefully it stays that way but only time will tell... and btw guy admin please tell us if u are even going to act on all these posts the evidence is clear as day....
  • Options
    UltimateXUltimateX Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hacker list in pvp
    no cool down skill,unlimited mana
    THERE STILL HACKING,I MEET THERE EVERYDAY
    GLU NEVER TAKE ACTION
    IGN
    -luunghiepph
    -ice18
    -demonsword00
    -甘虾
    -Minerva0312
    -快跑吧小女孩
    -SEJUNG
    -uyaikapcai
    -skygun
    -KiddKill
    -sammy7
    -Puti5678
    -I3kSouth
    -eien
    -koypanda
  • Options
    just got milfhunter88....I really don't get why some cheaters have no qualms teleporting around the map non stop but don't drop orbs non stop.....a cheater is a cheater and this moron is a cheater with no cds and no mana loss. Please ban him
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    So now your losing to cheater huh..post some winning screenshot on cheater u lmao modder and Goodfellas is just all cheater now its a big rumour already even i cant understand what your talking about when ur so mad got revealed lol

Ok, so you officially like Goodfellas sausages NICE!!! We have all shapes and sizes for you dude. You come at us like a groupie and yes I'm sure someone here will give it to you good. Everyone in here knows that against hackers you win and you lose some.

Oh getting back to real point of thread

suwan6655 - He's using mods. Yada yada - the same stuff other modders are using.
  • Options
    tbowlotbowlo Registered Users 7 Posts
    DeBorest is a mage using no skill cooldown, infinite mana hack
  • Options
    Ok, so you officially like Goodfellas sausages NICE!!! We have all shapes and sizes for you dude. You come at us like a groupie and yes I'm sure someone here will give it to you good. Everyone in here knows that against hackers you win and you lose some.

suwan6655 - He's using mods. Yada yada - the same stuff other modders are using.

duh duc suwan6655 is in there with nong5555, l3ksouth, 11zz etc up top who need to be removed asap :-p
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    18143 - LOST 1ST ROUND AND STARTED SPAMMING SKILLS.. ops caps..
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options

You are funny. FYI I stopped flooding the forum with posts about cheaters because GLU will ban and reset anyone they find cheating, like stated before there are no names so SS is pointless. Besides everyone has reported the same names over and over, where as like 2 people reported me because they were angry they lost. 24Nathan kicks and removes cheaters if they are infact cheating.Have fun and happy gaming :)

Yeah your right GluAdmin just ban you again lmao and hope you wont be back you cheater trying to protect your cheatmate huh lmao!
  • Options

Cant even get to top 30 leaderboard huh?You might scare being busted and banned like Grugg you Goodfellas cheater..Gluadmin check him out even if hes on low profile atm lmao :)Peace

Oh , definitely check on Goodfellas they are hiding from ban at the moment !lol :)
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Cant even get to top 30 leaderboard huh?You might scare being busted and banned like Grugg you Goodfellas cheater..Gluadmin check him out even if hes on low profile atm lmao :)Peace

Oh , definitely check on Goodfellas they are hiding from ban at the moment !lol :)

Nope not keeping a low profile...using any tickets I have without gems. Rank 25th at the time of this post. Last tourney did the same thing - I didn't have to however face a lot of users modding in the arena. This time around its a little different cause a whole lot of players are cheating with these mods. What else you got you sausage loving groupie? 24Nathan has 24 inches waiting for you...you're gonna like it cause you hang onto everything goodfellas with your groupie loving post.

PS - There's also 25 inches waiting for you from 25Nathan as well. Look it up in tower of heroes - he's waiting for you.
  • Options
    Nope not keeping a low profile...using any tickets I have without gems. Rank 25th at the time of this post. Last tourney did the same thing - I didn't have to however face a lot of users modding in the arena. This time around its a little different cause a whole lot of players are cheating with these mods. What else you got you sausage loving groupie? 24Nathan has 24 inches waiting for you...you're gonna like it cause you hang onto everything goodfellas with your groupie loving post.

PS - There's also 25 inches waiting for you from 25Nathan as well. Look it up in tower of heroes - he's waiting for you.

GluAdmin you must definitely checks on Goodfellas like you check on Grugg now , they are definitely using hack in the middle of tournament since they are scared of being report and whine much :) This is report thread and they are definitely preventing from getting busted lmao

PS:Check on Raventweek2 hes on his hack going after his Raventweek got reset from hacking and its still on the top 50 gs leaderboard :)