Options

Report hackers here

Comments

• Options
    KròsKròs Registered Users 51 Posts
    Same.

Another coward noob with his stupid multiple orbs; happily, they don't know how to use a mage, but they will learn it...

Fix this GLU, please.
  • Options
    taekwonboy77taekwonboy77 Registered Users 37 Posts
    Kròs wrote: »
    Same.

Another coward noob with his stupid multiple orbs; happily, they don't know how to use a mage, but they will learn it...

Fix this GLU, please.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Bl@de/Downloads/Screenshot_2014-05-21-12-31-13.png[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Bl@de/Downloads/Screenshot_2014-05-21-12-33-38.png[/IMG]

You can't post image..... like likee.... upload your image in free image upload, and you can take link image in here.....

I like you, you are funny...... glu fix the player use mod.... to many.... update version.... update version.... thanks
  • Options
    Thanks Taek, forgive my ignorance :/

By the way:

BpeCnjL.jpg

Gl1OvWB.jpg
  • Options
    BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts
    [IMG][/img]Screenshot_2014-05-21-01-09-04_zpsmksbzpzr.png monk with no cooldowns time
    ~cat
  • Options
    Jabber007Jabber007 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Gauss03 level 52 dont know if its normal or not with the New pvp power? Pvp game

6F4D2C40-1F1F-4945-BCA7-B87BF073DEB4_zpstis53e7j.png
  • Options
    moises12moises12 Registered Users 2 Posts
    eliminate hackers in pvp I can not win for them grab the trap with pvp hack can not play :/
  • Options
    justin kiatisakchaijustin kiatisakchai Registered Users 37 Posts
    Monk named "MAXIMA" is hacker..he plays pvp without cooldown for all skills.
  • Options
    BestFriendCZBestFriendCZ Registered Users 52 Posts
    Next ****...ing idiot with no colddown spells GoiZ !!!!!!!! now i * turnament FIX IT and delete this idiots
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Piroka from android uses no cooldown mod. Puts up more than 1 lightning orbs at a time, hes also abusing it in endless tournament and is now rank 1. Also im sad to say but reports from my fellow guild members now who have fought him are that grugg (now former goodfella) is also now using this no cooldown mod. I hope the reports are wrong.
    ;)
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Vietnamok - played the dude twice. Seriously no cool down on any of his skills.

voaau0.png

If this no cool down mod really does work in endless then dang...hella sucks. Back to square one again with hackers.
  • Options
    HabarabisHabarabis Registered Users 49 Posts
    Next ****...ing idiot with no colddown spells GoiZ !!!!!!!! now i fu...ck turnament FIX IT and delete this idiots

GIu wont ban anyone. You ever notice that they just simply reset their account? This is to give them another chance to spend money. I mean cmon think about it..even if 3/4 of the people that are modding spent ten bucks every so often...thats alot of money times say 1000 players..by the time Glu updates or resets them they have time to hack their way back past legit players and ruin it for people again. Tonytien89 is a prime example of this. Theres a reaso. Glu made like 79 million in revenue from all their apps last year(according to wiki)....as the world turns....
  • Options
    BestFriendCZBestFriendCZ Registered Users 52 Posts
    Vietnamok I wrote here two days ago and yesterday and any reaction? Nothing:))))))))))))
  • Options
    mohican wrote: »
    Piroka from android uses no cooldown mod. Puts up more than 1 lightning orbs at a time, hes also abusing it in endless tournament and is now rank 1. Also im sad to say but reports from my fellow guild members now who have fought him are that grugg (now former goodfella) is also now using this no cooldown mod. I hope the reports are wrong.

No modding here bro. Check ducvader1 forsure. 3rd place is pretty impressive for a non gem buyer..
    While youre at it check everyone 0 20☆ +. Lets be real i leave fellas cause grep(shee)
    Has no respect for anyone...heres a tastey tid bit, shee has openly admitted using a second device for modding..not sure what the toons name is but wouldnt doubt ninja contributions...
    Someone loses and gets mad then reports me...wheres the SS...hmmmm? Think again before blasting ppl Dziah. :)
  • Options
    dhurleydhurley Registered Users 2 Posts
    ManSakk has unlimited energy and no cool down for attacks. HeroHawk also has this. ManSakk tried to be smooth with it, waiting until we were both on our 2nd death. The sad thing is he probably would have won without cheating....HeroHawk, on the other hand, opened with 5 whirlwinds with about 1-2 seconds between each
  • Options
    BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts
    Habarabis wrote: »
    No modding here bro. Check ducvader1 forsure. 3rd place is pretty impressive for a non gem buyer..
    While youre at it check everyone 0 20☆ +. Lets be real i leave fellas cause grep(shee)
    Has no respect for anyone...heres a tastey tid bit, shee has openly admitted using a second device for modding..not sure what the toons name is but wouldnt doubt ninja contributions...
    Someone loses and gets mad then reports me...wheres the SS...hmmmm? Think again before blasting ppl Dziah. :)

If there is anyone in this world that hates cheats and mods more it is grugg. Dziah you know he is legit. So lets keep this matter squashed please and out of forums.
    ~cat
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Apologies grugg was just forwarding what I heard in the guild. As I said 'I hope the reports are wrong' because I know how much you hate hackers. I hope to see you back in the guild again man.

also ive battled duc, and his strategy is almost flawless and ive seen noone else use it, nothing outta the ordinary with skills cool down and all tho
    ;)
  • Options
    mohican wrote: »
    Apologies grugg was just forwarding what I heard in the guild. As I said 'I hope the reports are wrong' because I know how much you hate hackers. I hope to see you back in the guild again man.

also ive battled duc, and his strategy is almost flawless and ive seen noone else use it, nothing outta the ordinary with skills cool down and all tho

I fought Lesazu i think twice since leaving...and beat him both times..he's the ONLY fella I beleive I have faced since leaving..pretty sure. Of course I am gonna dominate lesazu..have you seen his rank and GS?...apology accepted.
  • Options
    I fought Lesazu i think twice since leaving...and beat him both times..he's the ONLY fella I beleive I have faced since leaving..pretty sure. Of course I am gonna dominate lesazu..have you seen his rank and GS?...apology accepted.

YAY!! Our fellas are going through the motions of the family!! Little dysfunctional but hey that's what makes our guild the best! Come back again gruggy!!
  • Options
    HELPLESSNESS and CARELESSNESS.

This is the GLU "mission".

Please SuperAdmin, tell to developers they sucks. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    Anyone play against jxjxjxcif ? I played him a few times and when you start, the countdown timer stays stuck at 3 for maybe 5 seconds before counting down. The dude gets hit 2 times in the same lightning orb and it does no damage to him. I would get the word critical show up next to my character saying he got hit but he receives no damage. The only time he gets some damage is if i wrecklessly go in and throw lots of pink stuff at him. Dude is fishy. I'm not the only one who thinks this either. Everything that's suppose to hit for him against me hits - Lightning orb, pink stuff, blink, whatever.
  • Options
    ducvader wrote: »
    Anyone play against jxjxjxcif ? I played him a few times and when you start, the countdown timer stays stuck at 3 for maybe 5 seconds before counting down. The dude gets hit 2 times in the same lightning orb and it does no damage to him. I would get the word critical show up next to my character saying he got hit but he receives no damage. The only time he gets some damage is if i wrecklessly go in and throw lots of pink stuff at him. Dude is fishy. I'm not the only one who thinks this either. Everything that's suppose to him against me hits - Lightning orb, pink stuff, blink, whatever.

I play it one minutes ago, he is "smart", avoid from a "serious snap". But YES, he is SURELY another coward noob.
  • Options
    Anyone play against jxjxjxcif ? I played him a few times and when you start, the countdown timer stays stuck at 3 for maybe 5 seconds before counting down. The dude gets hit 2 times in the same lightning orb and it does no damage to him. I would get the word critical show up next to my character saying he got hit but he receives no damage. The only time he gets some damage is if i wrecklessly go in and throw lots of pink stuff at him. Dude is fishy. I'm not the only one who thinks this either. Everything that's suppose to him against me hits - Lightning orb, pink stuff, blink, whatever.

Yes him along with MntMnt..GoDeSsS..vietnamonk..potter...EVLIONGA...bababalian..nice assassin just to many to mention them all. and pretty much everybody over 0 20☆
    I cant find a match that doesn't end up with me against a hacker 4 outta five times since 1 3☆+
    Glu should seriously consider checking EVERYONE ove 0 20☆ to be safe..if you havnt been hacking then theres nothing to worry about...its so close to end of tours and baba and assassin are still rampantly hacking. Please tell me how they can get that high when I face cheaters 4 outta 5 times casting multiple orbs or monks that can stun you when they arnt even on screen and vaj ra while they arnt even there like I said...sure you dont derank at 0..but 90 and 150 is just rediculous.
  • Options
    Yes him along with MntMnt..GoDeSsS..vietnamonk..potter...EVLIONGA...bababalian..nice assassin just to many to mention them all. and pretty much everybody over 0 20☆
    I cant find a match that doesn't end up with me against a hacker 4 outta five times since 1 3☆+
    Glu should seriously consider checking EVERYONE ove 0 20☆ to be safe..if you havnt been hacking then theres nothing to worry about...its so close to end of tours and baba and assassin are still rampantly hacking. Please tell me how they can get that high when I face cheaters 4 outta 5 times casting multiple orbs or monks that can stun you when they arnt even on screen and vaj ra while they arnt even there like I said...sure you dont derank at 0..but 90 and 150 is just rediculous.

Yes I agree with you!! Check anyone above 0 20 or even lower. Nothing to worry about for all legit players. I think PVP could be awesome once this whole ordeal gets sorted out.

Piroka - one of the guys who were mentioned in this thread as a modder is in the leader for Players ranking Survival Tourney (Android)
  • Options

First. is MmtMmt.
    Second. Seriously? am i a "hacker"? lol
  • Options
    Yes I agree with you!! Check anyone above 0 20 or even lower. Nothing to worry about for all legit players. I think PVP could be awesome once this whole ordeal gets sorted out.

Piroka - one of the guys who were mentioned in this thread as a modder is in the leader for Players ranking Survival Tourney (Android)

Reason I say 0 20☆+ is because tbere are just too many players to check at once..im only top 50 barely at 0 12☆ and I had to spend a buttload of gems to get there....that means that getting 4 outta 5 players hacking against me is either really badluck or 90% at that lvl are modders numbers dont lie..
    Then perma ban the guilty and rinse and repeat...next tour investigate the top 50 say...then again..and again. Until they are either all gone.. or in the really low % ...GIu needs to do something and fast b4 ppl just quit and move on to something thats not riddled with cheaters.
  • Options
    Aryo187Aryo187 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Todays i was fighting a few hackers.
    Looks linke there is a New public mod in the net for inf.mana and no CD.
  • Options
    Like to report SiraSon for modding. He's a monk player. He tried getting in close against my mage and use vortex (Blue Shield whatever its called) when time almost ran out. When he saw he didn't get me he immediately rolled and did another vortex right after. The vortex on my monk is I believe at 18 seconds? This dude definitely a cheat.

outiu1.png
  • Options
    justin kiatisakchaijustin kiatisakchai Registered Users 37 Posts
    Mage name "djangel300" is a hacker. I Cannot make any damage to her. She walking around and let me hit her like 100 combo, her health doesn't reduce.
  • Options
    Reporting Frostferz - He's moddinng. He was using unlimited eruption one after another. He didn't do this when we first started playing but when he started losing he pulled it all out. He was a little merciful and didn't do the 10 Lightning Orbs **** but whatever. Also heard he admitted to modding cause hes tired of losing to modders so hes doing it to get back at them. Lame

Edit -

He laid the smack down with 10 orbs or more second match -

be64ut.png
  • Options
    dekoldekol Registered Users 1 Posts
    There are hackers i got screenshots how can i upload those in here?