Options

Eternity Warriors 3 - Primer

UPDATES 11/10/14
I will not be making a Primer for Blood and Glory: Immortals due to not having as much time to play the game as I would want to. If someone wants to start a new (worthy) primer for B&G, then go for it :)

This is the home of the ongoing Eternity Warriors 3 Primer (continued on 2nd post). In the past, the lack of something like this has made it very difficult to find anything. Let's get started:

Resetting Character
1) go to setting
2) go to iCloud
3) roll down button, go to storage and backup
4) go to manage store
5) go to this iPhone upper your device name
you will see all about your device info
6) show all apps -- now select the apps that u don't wanna save in iCloud
7) delete backup
8) uninstall and reinstall game

Hacking
There is no hacking on this version of the game. There is no savegame.bin file. Look for hacks at your own risk because doing so is not advised on this forum as you'll most likely have your game stop working in future updates.

Guilds
Guilds are useful for tournaments in which the rewards up to this point have been armor sets. The upcoming tournament used to be announced in the splash screen, but that feature was removed. Now, the only way to tell which tournament is coming up next is to track the order in which the tournaments happen as well as when they occur. Different tournaments range from killing a specific mob, evolving gear, fusing gear, offering up offerings, and surviving Endless Mode. During tournaments, there are also individual achievements for players as well.

Multiplayer
Before you even ask, it's not available in the current version of the game, ha.

Lingo/Terms
CC = Critical Chance, CD = Critical Damage, ER = Energy Reduction, IIF = Increased Item Find

Rarities
Common = White, Uncommon = Green, Rare = Blue, Epic = Purple, Legendary = Gold

Reagents
Tiers: Minion < Fiend < Demon < Demon Champion < Demon Prince
Types: Eye < Blood < Sigil < Heart < SoulShard
**Eyes don't drop from bosses

Armor
Armor of "Resolve" is best as it has the most attributes (HP/DEF/IIF). Try to go for purple or gold items. For Mage, Talisman/Ring of "Vulture" is best because Energy Reduction is not necessary (except in the new Endless and Lotus Towers where "Berserker" is better). For Monk/Warrior, Talisman of Berserker is best as ER is a necessity. For highest gear score, Berserker is best. The weapon with highest damage is ATK/CC/CD. The next best weapon varies, but I wouldn't recommend having an ATK/CD/IIF weapon unless your other gear has plenty of CC.

~Normal Mode~
Minion (eye/blood/sigil/heart/soulshard) is from the 1st map area (Olthrose).
Soulshard only drops from Cyclops. Eyes don't drop from Cyclops.
Cyclops is the best to farm for heart, and Ancient Cavern is second best.

Fiend (eye/blood/sigil/heart/soulshard) is from the 2nd map area (Pom'Lai).
They also drops from the 1st 3 dungeons in the last map Calth (Wolf Fang Pass - Donstadt).
Soulshard only drops from Nian. Eyes don't drop from Nian.
Eyes through Hearts drops anywhere from Devil Forest to Donstadt.
Dragon's Neck is best place to farm for eyes.
The Dragon's Tail is the best place to farm for Heart (fastest time to complete).

Demon (eye/blood/sigil/heart/soulshard) is from the last map area (Calth) from Mead River onwards.
Also drops in the 1st map area in Legendary Mode.
Soulshard only drops from Champion Netherborn (normal mode) and Cyclops (Legendary Mode).
Mead River (normal mode) is the best place to farm for eye.
Helgard (normal mode) is the best place to farm for heart.
In Legendary Mode, Ancient Cavern is the best place for eye through heart.

~Legendary Mode~
Demon Champion (eye/blood/sigil/heart/soulshard) is from the 2nd map area (Pom'Lai).
They also drops from the 1st 3 areas in the last map Calth (Wolf Fang Pass - Donstadt).
Soulshard drops from Nian. He's good to farm for Heart as well if you can beat him.
1 soulshard appeared before in Ning Yuan, but repeated farming for days yield no result, so it's not suggested to farm for soulshard there.
Eye through heart drops anywhere from Devil Forest to Temple Secret Chamber.
Dragon's Neck is best place to farm for eye/blood, and The Dragon's Tail for Heart.

Demon Prince (eye/blood/sigil/heart/soulshard) is from the last map area (Calth).
Wolf Fang Pass through Donstadt drops both Demon Champion & Demon Prince reagents.
Soulshard drops from Champion Netherborn (Hellboy). Some players commented they found soulshard from Helgard before, but farming for soulshard there is not suggested.
Eye through heart drops anywhere from Wolf Fang Pass through Helgard.
Mead River is best for eye/blood, and Helgard is best for Heart.
Hellboy is good to farm for Heart if you can beat him.
Prev13456789

Comments

• Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Jade Forest
    Not much to say about Jade Forest. It seems to be seasonally be available and it's main purpose seems to be to acquire vanity wings. The current set of wings has the same image, but come in different rarities depending on which boss drops them.

Inventory Slots
    Whenever you have 190 gems, buy the extra 10 inventory slots. It is well worth it. There is a max of 200 inventory slots available.

Fusion Upgrades
    5 Upgrades -> Evolution -> 10 Upgrades -> Evolution -> 15 Upgrades -> Evolution -> 0/0 (Max)

Item Selling Recommendation (provided by JonWayne)
    Sell all gold and purple items.
    Sell all weapons.
    For Talismen & Rings, sell those with "Energy Reduction" as they fetch more cash.
    For armor, sell those with "IIF".
    Use all other gear upgrades unless you want to update faster. If so, use purples/gold as well.

Tips for Legendary Mode (Outdated because bosses are currently too difficult)
    1st map area.
    Farm Cyclops untill you can get a Level 31 Gold Weapon. Try to aim for ATK/CC/CD or ATK/CD/IIF weapon. You may need to kill him hundreds to thousand of times depending on your luck. If luck is on your side, you might even get a Transcendent Helmet.
    Try to get your Armor/Talismen/Ring to "Ancient" gear before you moving on to the 2nd map. Minimum I'd go for for are "Divine" gears.

2nd map area.
    Farm Nian until you can get a Level 36 Gold Weapon. Try to aim for ATK/CC/CD or ATK/CD/IIF weapon. You may need to kill him hundreds to thousand of times depending on your luck. If luck is on your side, you might even get a Unbreakable Helmet.
    Try to get your Armor/Talismen/Ring to "Transcendent" gear before you moving on to the last map. Minimum I'd go for for are "Marvelous" gears.

Last map area.
    If you have the L36 gold weapon and fully evolved Transcendent Gears, you'll breeze though this area and get to Champion Netherborn (Hellboy). You'll still need to spend some time and a little bit of skill to kill him until you can get your L36 weapon fully evolved. Once you weapon is fully evolved, you'll have an easier time killing Hellboy and farm for "Unbreakable" gears (except Ring).
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Reserved for future updates

haha i agree with you for Inventory Slots
    Whenever you have 190 gems, buy the extra 10 inventory slots. It is well worth it.

and thank you so much for important information regarding above tips and my next level is hellboy is taken me lot of time to upgrading those stuff for legendary mode triple difficult them normal mode my expirience to share
  • Options
    haha i agree with you for Inventory Slots
    Whenever you have 190 gems, buy the extra 10 inventory slots. It is well worth it.

and thank you so much for important information regarding above tips and my next level is hellboy is taken me lot of time to upgrading those stuff for legendary mode triple difficult them normal mode my expirience to share

Haha, no problem man :) we can still have whatever threads, but now we have this first post to refer back to for updates so people don't have to go looking. Thank YOU for your contributions that make this post able to exist, haha.
  • Options
    Joseph HiiJoseph Hii Registered Users 12 Posts
    Thanks for sharing my friend's...
    Emmanuel
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    [Info updates]

Just to add on and a share bit of different view (base on my own experience, so may be different from other players)

Reagents (for weapon evolving):
    Normal Mode:
    Minion (eyes/blood/sigil/heart/soulshard) is from the 1st map area (Olthrose) and 2nd map area (Pom Lai) before Ning Yuan.
    Soulshard only drops from Cyclops.
    I farm Ancient Cavern for Eyes -> Heart.
    Cyclops don't drop Eyes, he's good to farm for Heart also. But if you can't beat him yet, farm Ancient Cavern for Hearts.

Fiend (eyes/blood/sigil/heart/soulshard) is from the 2nd map area (Pom'Lai) Ning Yuan and the 1st 3 dungeons in the last map Calth (Wolf Fang Pass - Donstadt)
    Soulshard only drops from Nian, and he doesn't drop Eyes.
    [update 11/1/2014: Dman1592 mentioned he gotten 3 Fiend Soulshards from Ning Yuan in 30 run]
    Eyes -> Hearts drops anywhere from Ning Yuan to Donstadt.
    I farm the The Dragon's Tail for Eyes - Heart (my reason: fastest time to complete)

Demon (eyes/blood/sigil/heart/soulshard) is from the last map area (Calth) from Mead River onwards.
    Also drops in the 1st map area in Legendary Mode.
    Soulshard only drops from Hellboy (normal mode) and Cyclops (Legendary Mode).
    I farm Mead River (normal mode) for Eyes, Helgard (normal mode) for Heart.
    [Latest update provided by Tr1x says Helgard don't drop hearts, farm at Hero's Road instead]
    In Legendary Mode, I farm Ancient Cavern for Eyes -> Heart.

Legendary Mode:
    Demon Champion (eyes/blood/sigil/heart/soulshard) is from the 2nd map area (Pom'Lai).
    They also drops from Wolf Fang Pass in the last map Calth.
    Soulshard drops from Nian. He's good to farm for Heart as well if you can beat him.
    I'd gotten 1 soulshard before in Ning Yuan, but repeated farming for days yield no result, so I don't suggest farming for soulshard there.
    Eyes -> Hearts drops anywhere from Ning Yuan to Temple Secret Chamber.
    I farm the Dragon's Tail for Eyes/ Blood/ Heart.

Demon Prince (eyes/blood/sigil/heart/soulshard) is from the last map area (Calth)
    Wolf Fang Pass drops both Demon Champion & Demon Prince reagents.
    Soulshard drops from Hellboy. Some players commented they found soulshard from Helgard before, but I don't suggest farming for soulshard there.
    Eyes -> Hearts drops anywhere from Wolf Fang Pass - Helgard
    I farm Thrundheim for Eyes/ Blood, Helgard for Heart. Hellboy is good to farm for Heart if you can beat him.

Armor:
    I only go for Armor of "Resolve" as it has the most attributes (HP/DEF/IIF). Any other I'll just sell or use for weapon upgrade. Try to go for purple or gold items. Blue is good only if you do not wish to waste time farming.

Selecting items for selling/ use for gear upgrade:
    I sell all gold and purple items.
    I sell all weapons.
    For Talismen & Rings, I only sell those with "Energy Reduction" as they fetch more cash.
    For armor, I sell those with "IIF".
    All others I will use for gear upgrades.
    If I have extra coins and wish to upgrade faster, I'll also use purple or even gold items.
    If I need more coins, then I sell blue items as well.

Tips for Legendary Mode:
    1st map area.
    Cyclops drops the Level 31 Gold Weapon, but chances are very rare. He'll also drops the L26 Gold weapon (upgrade with Demon's Reagents), and the L31 Purple Weapon (Upgrade with Demon Champion's Reagents).

Comparing the L26 Gold and L31 Purple Weapon, the L31 Purple will only be better if you can get it fully evolved. But you can only get the required Demon Champion's Soulshard from Nian. Hence, my recommendation is to farm Cyclops for either the L26 Gold Weapon and fully evolve it, or the L31 Gold Weapon. You may also get the Transcendent Helmet if you're lucky.

Try to aim for ATK/CC/CD or ATK/CD/IIF weapon. You may need to kill him more than a hundred times depending on your luck.
    Try to get your Armor/Talismen/Ring to "Ancient" gear and fully evolved them before you moving on to the 2nd map. Minimum I'd go for for are "Divine" gears.

2nd map area.
    Farm Nian until you can either get a Level 31 Gold Weapon, or the L36 Gold Weapon (extremely rare drop). Try to aim for ATK/CC/CD or ATK/CD/IIF weapon. You may need to kill him over a hundred times depending on your luck. You may get the Unbreakable Helmet if you're lucky.

Try to get your Armor/Talismen/Ring to "Transcendent" gear and fully evolved them before you moving on to the last map. Minimum I'd go for for are "Marvelous" gears.

Last map area.
    The L31 fully evolved Gold Weapon and Transcendent Gears should get you to Ivar Mountain without much problem. Hellboy will be tough, you'll still need to spend some time & skills to kill him until you can fully evolved the L36 Gold Weapon. Once your L36 Gold Weapon is fully evolved, you'll have an easier time killing Hellboy and farm for "Unbreakable" gears (except Ring). Don't waste your time/coins on "Impervious" purple gear if you already have the fully evolved "Transcendent" gears.

Tips for Character's Gear:
    Only go for Armor of "Resolve". Don't waste time/coins for any others.
    For Mage, go for Talismen/ Ring of "Vulture" since she doesn't really need Energy Reduction. But if you want to boost your GS points, then go for "Berserker".
    For Monk/Warrior, go for Talismen/Ring of "Berserker".
    Weapon with highest damage is ATK/CC/CD. Next better choice is ATK/CD/IIF, follow by ATK/CC/IIF.

* Last note. This game is designed to make players repeat and repeat the dungeons hundred or thousand times, hunt for the best possible items, and then move on to the next map area. And then the cycle repeats. Either you play the game it was designed, or you spend real money to do a lucky draw spin from the Gold God offering to get the items that you want. But be warned, best items rarely drop from the Gold God offering. Either you're very lucky or you might not get what you want even after you'd spent a big fortune. That's how Glu sucks your money.
  • Options
    Comments about the 3 Characters:

Mage:
    When I first started using her. I hated her the most. Now she's my most loved character. Most of the top scoring players I know also uses Mage.
    Mage is slow (in fact very slow) and not designed to be a melee character. What's more her defense is weaker and run very slowly. So to play her well, she need to keep distance away from monsters and bosses. Her passive skill is "Increased Attacks", so her skill deals the most damage among all the 3 characters.
    The recent updates from Glu shortened the range of her normal attacks. Most players hated this change but we can't do anything about this.

Defense Skill (Ice + Teleport):
    Very useful to run away from boss and monster. Control the direction you want her to teleport to by using the direction key + ice buttions. Otherwise, by default, she'll just teleport backwards. Take note that if there's no more space in the direction she teleports, she'll just appear back on the same spot. Dangerous.

Fire Eruption:
    I use this skill the most as it's very damaging and uses little MP. But the attack is directional so please aim well.

Electric Globe:
    Very good if she's surrounded by monster. Sometimes I even "gather" or run into the middle of the mob and cast this.

Laser:
    Her most deadly and damaging skill. If bosses do not have the "mid-life" pause, i believe one hit from this can kill Hellboy in legendary mode. But aim well. Shoot in the wrong direction and it'll be a waste.

Monk:
    This guy is fast. His passive skill is Increase Movement Speed and Increase Critical Damage. So he really hit fast and run fast. Get his CC and CD attributes up and he'll be very deadly.

I try to gather 3 critical orbs before I uses his skill (expecially the last skill) as this will increase the overall damage output.

Defence Skill (Dodge):
    Very useful against bosses. Dodge at the correct timing and direction and you can avoid getting hit by any of the bosses skill. Need practice to use this skill correctly.

Fist of the seven stars:
    Pretty usefull skill. I use this to gather the critical orb.

Qi Vortex:
    I seldom use this skill. It's not effective against bosses. I only use this against monsters I don't like to fight, like the bats and slimes. Area of effect is rather small.

Rage of Vaj'Ra:
    The most deadly skill of Monk, expecially if you gathered the 3 critical orbs. Can be as deadly as Mage's laser, or even more. But must remember to tap repeatedly. I normally use this on boss after their "mid-life pause", with good weapon and 3 critial orbs, this normally kills them.

Warrior:
    If you played EW2, then this guy needs little introduction. Although his passive skill is Increased Defense, it's of little use against bosses. His normal attack is good, but his skill attack deals the least damages when compared to Monk & Mage. But 1 thing to note, he has a passive skill that increase his attack as he takes hit and his health reduces, and the increased in attacks can stack up. So when he's left with little health bar, he can really really deal damages. Just that this is a bit dangerous as a kiss from the boss can send this guy back to town.

When I use Warriors against bosses, my tactics is to start off slow. Conserve my MP at the beginning since his skill deal little damages. I only use the dash skill as it doesn't consume much MP, and then recover back some MP via normal attacks. Then as I take hits and health reduces, my ATK will also increase (Warrior passive skill). And when the bosses have pass their mid-life, then I'd go all out on my skills usage. This normally works but also has its danger as I'll also be left with little health. The longer I stay in battle, the more dangerous it is. But with enough practice, I can evade or block most of the bosses atttacks.

Defense skill (Block):
    This skill is about timing. You really need to practice to block at the correct time, then you can parry attacks. Else you just reduce damage by half. Sometimes his "Auto-Block" skill will kick in, so consider yourself lucky when it does.

Dash:
    Most likely you'll miss the target if you're too close. So keep a bit of distance and aim before using this skill.

Blade Barrage:
    I seldom use this skill. You need to repeatedly tap to cast all blades attack. Uses a fair bit of MP, damage is average and takes too long to finish casting.

Wirlwind:
    Last skill is always most damaging and consume most MP. And during casting, he's still vulnerable to attack. So I mostly only use this skill when boss are dizzy.
  • Options
    [Info update after Glu's changes on 23/11/2013]

Legendary mode Bosses.

Weapon:
    The easiest way to kill any bosses is to get a gold weapon obtainable from him. The best defense is a good offense. Gold weapon is not easy to get. The drop rate is extremely low, and you'll have to kill the boss several hundred times, depending on your luck. If you get the gold weapon fully evolved, all bossses can be killed in under a minute, or even within 30 sec.

Invulnerability:
    Sometimes boss will be immume to attacks. You can't see the damage number that you deal, and the boss health bar stays red. So don't waste your energy beating them during this time. You can still continue to whack them, but don't waste your skill or MP.

Mid-life (Rage Mode):
    When their life or health reaches mid-point, they will go into Rage Mode and be momentarily invulnerable. And if you stand too close to them during this period, you'll get hit and suffer some damage.

Dizzy spell:
    When boss continues to take damages, they might turn dizzy. This is the best time to use your skill on them. If they turn dizzy when their life is near mid-point, use normal attack or skill that don't consume much MP. If they turn dizzy after the mid-point, use your most deadly skill.

Cyclops
    The trick to beating Cyclops is just to keep attacking his back. Mage may be too slow to keep staying behind him, so just stay far away and attack if you're a Mage.

Cyclops Skill 1 (slashes):
    There's 3 steps, left slash, right slash, then 2 hands slash with semi-circular wave attack. You can continue to attack his back while he execute this.

Cyclops skill 2 (dash):
    He'll let down both his hands and starts to lean forward. He'll runs toward you and then do a body slam. This skill can do multiple hits if you stand directly in front of him. To counter this, if you can get behind him, do so. Else, run far way, when he's about to reach you, use your defense skill (Monk - Dodge, Warrior - Block, Mage - Teleport).

Cyclops skill 3 (fire pillars):
    Very deadly. If you take full hit, it can send you back to town if your armor is not strong. He executes this skill very fast and you really need to activiate your defense skill in time in order to avoid getting hit, not easy. So stay behind him to avoid getting hit by this.

Nian
    Nian is tough, fast like lightning. There isn't really any trick in beating him. Get a good weapon and kill him fast. The longer you stay in battle with him, the more danger.

Nian Skill 1 (Pouncing):
    He'll lower his head and be in a pouncing position, then he'll leap towards you and claw you. Don't be near him immediately after he pounced as you can still get hit. He execute this skill dfferently before and after he reaches mid-life (Rage Mdode). In Rage Mode, there's a lightning striking you after he pounced. To counter this, just run away, and keep running if he is in Rage Mode. Warrior can parry this.
    Sometime after he execute this skill, there'll an additional step where he'll lift his head & gather electricity. If you stand near him you'll take a lot of damages. So stay away from him when he's doing this.

Nian Skill 2 (dash):
    He'll lean to his left and be in a "ready to leap" position. After he leaps, he'll also release electric orbs that'll fly towards you and hit you. This skill is extremely difficult to avoid. So you really need to practice to use your defense skill well. Even if you can evade his leap, you can still get hit by the electric orbs. So either practice using your defense skill or run far far away from him. If he continue to take damages, he'll execute this skill very suddenly, so be careful about this.

Very often he'll execute Skill 1 twice after using this Skill 2. When he does, he's invulnerable to attacks until he finishes executing Skill 1.

Nian Skill 3 (electric orbs):
    He'll lift his front legs upwards and as he comes down, he'll release electric orbs that'll fly towards you. Warrior can parry this. Monk and Mage just stay far away from him and run away from the orbs.

Nian Skill 4 (lightning pillar):
    You can see electric field on his face when he's about to execute this. He'll release electric orbs and lightning pillars at you. To counter this, stay far away and keep running.

Champion Netherborn (Hellboy)
    Same advice, get good weapon, kill him fast. But Hellboy seems easier than Nian as long as you have the patience to slowly wear him down and avoid his attacks. So far all of his skills can be evaded if you're careful and learn his attack patterns. Then attack him when he's acting cool (action of combing hair).

Hellboy Skill 1 (tri-flame eruptions):
    He'll walk 2 steps forward and cast this. To counter this, simply run to his back. If you can't get behind him or run away in time, you can try to get in-between the flame wall, but this will need precision and some skill. You may also try to use your defense skill to counter this.

Hellboy Skill 2 (ground eruption + body smash):
    He'll cast 2 fire hand erupting from ground, then dash quickly towards you and hit you with his chest. Stay far away from him or use your defense skill to counter this.

Hellboy Skill 3 (fire pillars):
    This is a combination of his Skill 1 plus 10 fire pillars. Run away from him and keep running until all fire pillars are casted. If you see him staying down after casting Skill 1, you better keep running. This skill can be interrupted if your attacks is high enough.

Hellboy Skill 4 (Matrix flying kick):
    He'll fly into the sky, stay there for a while, then come smashing down at you. Either stay far far far far away from him, or use your defense skill well. He normally uses this skill after he finish executing Skill 3.
  • Options
    Beginner's Quick Guide
    You should be able to get to normal mode Ancient Carvern without much problem. Complete all quests, replace any better gears you get along the way. Before you take on Cyclops, repeat/farm Ancient Carven until you reach level 15 and unlock all skills. Fuse and Evolve the weapon you have until at least 1 stars 10/10. You should then be able to kill Cyclops.

Once you'd defeated Cyclops, go to Endless Tower. You'll level up pretty fast. Farm Cyclops/Tower until you can get at least a Purple weapon. Max it.

The cycle pretty much repeat itself for Nian and Hellboy. Keep farming Tower, and the highest level boss you can defeat. Example, if you cannot farm Nian, go back to farm Cyclops. Level up, unlock more skills, replace any better gears found, and you'll have an easier time. Don't forget to save up on coins.

Once you have above 500GS, play PvP during tournament. Aim for as much AP as possible. Go for the kill and not spend the entire match running. Your goal is to get AP, not ranking. Earn Battle Tokens, it'll be very useful.

For normal mode Hellboy, I recommend at least a blue Lv26 weapon at 2 stars 15/15. If you can't get it from farming, try spinning for 1.

Forget Fire Lotus Tower until you'd defeated Legendary Hellboy. Do it only once a day to earn Craft Token. White/ Green runes are very easy to get.

[Other game informations]

Item description and its attributes

Weapon
    Butcher: ATK/CC/CD
    Raider: ATK/CD/IIF
    Predator: ATK/CC/IIF
    Slayer: ATK/CD
    Destroyer: ATK/CC
    Hound: ATK/IIF
    Attack: ATK

Armor
    Resolve: HP/DEF/IIF
    Fortitude: HP/DEF
    Golem: DEF/IIF
    Bounty: HP/IIF
    Defense: DEF
    Life: HP

Talisman & Ring
    Berserker: CC/CD/ER
    Vulture: CC/CD/IIF
    Tracker: CC/IIF/ER
    Boar: CD/IIF/ER
    Maiming: CC/CD
    Tides: CD/ER
    Barbarian: CC/ER
    Insight: IIF/ER
    Merciless: CC/IIF
    Bloodthirsty: CD/IIF
    Tranquility: ER
    Piercing: CD
    Executioner: CC
    Luck: IIF

How to get more potions?
    1) Buy with Gems
    2) Get Health and Magic potions from Iron God offerings.
    3) Get Revive potions from Silver God Offerings.
    4) Daily log in gifts

How to get more gems?
    1) Buy with real money from the in-game Shop
    2) Log in everyday. You can earn 60 Gems every 20 days. 10 on day 6, 20 on day 13, 30 on day 19.
    3) Watch a free video and earn 1 gem per video viewed. You can see this option when you select the menu to buy more gems.
    4) Complete Quests. Some quests reward you with gems as you progress along the Map.

What are the uses for coins?
    1) Upgrading of weapons
    2) Leveling up skills. It'll cost more than a million coins to learn 1 skill after you reach Level 47, so do save up.

Maps
    2nd Map Area:
    map2.jpg

3rd Map Area:
    map3.jpg

Tips for those who wanted to play on their iOS Devices with same EW3 Account
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?96803-How-to-transfer-account-to-other-device

Rune System - Information
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?99831-Rune-System-Information

Enemy's Element On Campaign
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?100157-Enemy-s-Element-on-campaign
  • Options
    Mikeashworth13Mikeashworth13 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Quick question..

at one point does lower item lvl gear become obsolete? Or more specifically.. at what point does a lvl 9 gold become obsolete? I'm currently on normal Nian and have been farming cyclops to upgrade gear. Just farmed a Dragon's Bane from cyclops (lvl 9 gold), and was wondering if i should evolve it and use it compared to my lvl 15 blue "of the butcher" weapon. Please help me out!
  • Options
    Quick question..

at one point does lower item lvl gear become obsolete? Or more specifically.. at what point does a lvl 9 gold become obsolete? I'm currently on normal Nian and have been farming cyclops to upgrade gear. Just farmed a Dragon's Bane from cyclops (lvl 9 gold), and was wondering if i should evolve it and use it compared to my lvl 15 blue "of the butcher" weapon. Please help me out!

The item becomes obsolete when you can fully evolve the weapon above it to a level that has a higher Max GS than the weaker weapon.

So, arbitrarily...let's say Weapon A) has a Max GS of 500 and Weapon B) has a Max GS of 850.
    Once you've gotten Weapon B to a current GS of 501, Weapon A is now obsolete. Otherwise, I'd keep Weapon A the whole time through the transition of grinding out the evolution ingredients for Weapon B.
  • Options
    The item becomes obsolete when you can fully evolve the weapon above it to a level that has a higher Max GS than the weaker weapon.

So, arbitrarily...let's say Weapon A) has a Max GS of 500 and Weapon B) has a Max GS of 850.
    Once you've gotten Weapon B to a current GS of 501, Weapon A is now obsolete. Otherwise, I'd keep Weapon A the whole time through the transition of grinding out the evolution ingredients for Weapon B.

Thanks so much. Ive been doing that the whole time.. just wanted to verify :p
  • Options
    YaboyYaboy Registered Users 4 Posts

OK - In response to your answer, what's been bugging me and what might be better clarification for me and the other person who asked above... is there a way to calculate what GS a weapon will be after, say, it's 2nd Evolution and full upgrade... the reason I ask is, I've ditched a bunch of gear I got from farming Cyclops, only to realize that I can only upgrade higher level items from Nian to a certain point because I can't progress further to get the required reagents.... so for certain, I will NOT be able to upgrade certain items past 2 stars...

So if something is, say, GS 600 and the other is GS 500, is there a way (or ratio, whatever) to calculate how high you can get the GS 600 item??
  • Options
    Yaboy wrote: »
    So if something is, say, GS 600 and the other is GS 500, is there a way (or ratio, whatever) to calculate how high you can get the GS 600 item??

To clarify... How can you figure out which is worth keeping? I.e. Will a 'green' level 22 item be better than a 'blue' level 11 item when the 'green' is only one star and fully fused, compared to the 'blue' having 3 stars (the reagents for the blue will obviously be easier to keep). The max GS for the green will likely be higher, but at which point do they overlap??
  • Options
    Yaboy wrote: »
    To clarify... How can you figure out which is worth keeping? I.e. Will a 'green' level 22 item be better than a 'blue' level 11 item when the 'green' is only one star and fully fused, compared to the 'blue' having 3 stars (the reagents for the blue will obviously be easier to keep). The max GS for the green will likely be higher, but at which point do they overlap??

I would keep both item's and as you grind/farm items slowly fuse the item with the higher Max GS or the "better" item of the two. for example, you have equipped a green lvl 15, 3 stars, fully fused and a lvl 21 blue 1 star in your inventory. The current GS of the green is 320 with a max of 320 while the blue is currently 280 with a max of 480. The blue is essentially better as it has a higher max GS however you wouldn't equip it until you fuse/evolve the item enough for the GS to be over 320. Therefore the minute the blue's GS hits 321 is the moment it is a better item. Make sense? :)

Ps. Digging the new update!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I would keep both item's and as you grind/farm items slowly

Yup, doing that now. Was hoping someone would say "2 stars and fully fused is always x% of total GS, so you can easily do the math to see whether a 2 star higher GS max item is better than the lower max GS 3-star evolution item currently equipped" - something like that, so I can free up my inventory!

• Options
    Wings at this moment does not give any extra boost or stats. It is just for show and makes your heroes look nicer. Like a clothing accessories.

IMG_2172.jpg

P.S. do not ask me how much I had spent.
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Wings at this moment does not give any extra boost or stats. It is just for show and makes your heroes look nicer. Like a clothing accessories.

I just wandering how ref wings use to be and did there use for life time forever keep that wings
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »

IMG_2172.jpg

Got you i wish i get the red wings perhaps now no time for warrior wings cause Mage on rising :")
  • Options
    DornalDornal Registered Users 2 Posts
    I found a lvl 31 gold weapon for Mage, atk/cD/iif. 20 mins ago on 11/12/13.
  • Options
    Dornal wrote: »
    I found a lvl 31 gold weapon for Mage, atk/cD/iif. 20 mins ago on 11/12/13.

yep, will update my earlier posts
  • Options
    JoeFroJoeFro Registered Users 10 Posts
    So, I'm playing a monk and am seeing demon prince items in iron offerings now. In gold offerings I see a juggernaught fists as well as unbreakable gear. Is this top tier gear? I ask because having spent some money on the game I have enough gems to roll 10 again, and just want to make sure my timing now would be best.
  • Options
    JoeFro wrote: »
    So, I'm playing a monk and am seeing demon prince items in iron offerings now. In gold offerings I see a juggernaught fists as well as unbreakable gear. Is this top tier gear? I ask because having spent some money on the game I have enough gems to roll 10 again, and just want to make sure my timing now would be best.

Yes, Demon Prince reagents and the Juggernut Fist are the best you can get at this moment. But if I were you, I wouldn't waste my my money on spins. Reagents can be farmed, and the Jugg Fist drops from both Nian and Hellboy. So unless u r lazy to farm or have extremely high confidence of your luck in spinning, then go ahead and spin, but u had been warned. The only 2 good items to get from the Gold God spin at this moment is the Unbreakable Ring of Berserker, and Fenix Wings. Eveything else from spin can be gotten from farming Hellboy.
  • Options
    KarnageKarnage Registered Users 49 Posts
    Hello,

I just started the game. Are the starting items offer worth the gems? Should I spend the gems on something else ( inventory space, skills, etc)?

Thanks.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    ^save your gems. The starting items aren't that great after playing 2 or 3 days. If you go all out on day one then you might not even need it after playing a few hours.

Btw the temple's secret chamber is the best for farming fiend's eye/blood because it can drop up to 4 reagents, 1 from chest, 1 from mid boss, 1 from mini boss, 1 from boss.
  • Options
    KarnageKarnage Registered Users 49 Posts
    ^save your gems. The starting items aren't that great after playing 2 or 3 days. If you go all out on day one then you might not even need it after playing a few hours.

Btw the temple's secret chamber is the best for farming fiend's eye/blood because it can drop up to 4 reagents, 1 from chest, 1 from mid boss, 1 from mini boss, 1 from boss.

Where is the secret chamber, I am at cyclopse I guess (the giant with 2 axes). Cant beat him yet.
  • Options
    JJBasketteJJBaskette Registered Users 4 Posts
    What tier should be using on our normal mode farming?

For more detail: When you mention legend mode farming you say to wait until, "Ancient" items before moving on.
  • Options
    JJBasketteJJBaskette Registered Users 4 Posts
    Karnage wrote: »
    Where is the secret chamber, I am at cyclopse I guess (the giant with 2 axes). Cant beat him yet.

Secret Chamber is in the second area, AFTER you beat the cyclops.
  • Options
    DMan1592DMan1592 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey, i just started playing 2days ago and just wondering how to unlock legendary mode? Im up to the 2nd area boss, cant get past it yet.
  • Options
    Leonluis1Leonluis1 Registered Users 33 Posts
    DMan1592 wrote: »
    Hey, i just started playing 2days ago and just wondering how to unlock legendary mode? Im up to the 2nd area boss, cant get past it yet.

You unlock legendary mode after u kill the last boss 3 map. In the mountains also you may play with mage too
  • Options
    VoidzVoidz Registered Users 1 Posts
    How do you restart/rename character?