Options

Report hackers here

Comments

• Options
    taekwonboy77taekwonboy77 Registered Users 37 Posts
    ELIONGA wrote: »

before glu update eternity warrior 3, v 1.2.. every char level 50 can reach up level 50, my char monk get level 51, i play in dungeon and endless... it normal.. you find a char with level up to 50... level 51, 52 or 53.. i not find level 54.. thanks

you can cek in all time gs rank, my rank now 10 ( all time GS ).. :D
  • Options
    taekwonboy77taekwonboy77 Registered Users 37 Posts
    in android, rank 1 all time gs, mage gs is 13900+... please glu fix it.. thanks
  • Options
    MonnikMonnik Registered Users 24 Posts
    I would like to report BeoSumo (android).. after getting me down to half health in pvp, he just stood still for 20 seconds without taking any damage from any of my attacks. My ping is consistently around 30ms, so I doubt my connection was causing this.

The following image doesn't offer a lot of proof for my statement, but I hope you can investigate his account.
    dHt0Snal.jpg

Edit:
    Here's one I'm not quite sure about.. he kept running around, but there were at least 8 instances where I'm sure I hit him. He didn't take any damage during the entire fight.
    UFfJ54rl.jpg
  • Options
    peglylocapeglyloca Registered Users 12 Posts
    good greetings have in following report in pvp and many player are doing the same stick injury during the pvp to take advantage and then their dolls remain on pause to gain clear fight is the case gerrero of monbre GuiNegri at 10: Am 58 hour Venezuela ... also make a report of the magicians take much advantage in reuce skill and his critics is fully desvalanceado
  • Options
    BestFriendCZBestFriendCZ Registered Users 52 Posts
    this is a bit strange....he has all the best equipment which he can have but he dont have name

79502260aad392e36556960a1b3ef338a34d5c01.png
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    I have played Drakoe four times this tournament. The first three times were easy 3-0 wins for me. This last time I played him he stood frozen in lightning ***** three times taking no damage, took two lasers on direct taking no damage and several erupts dead on with zero damage. I think he got tired of losing and downloaded something because he went from an easy win for me to unbeatable. Please look into him.
  • Options
    Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Just played someone called Endori .obviously using a hack as he was running round me like a headless chicken letting me hit him and then stood as I did a 52 hit combo with my 12k mage and no damage. As the leader of one of the top guilds on here I won't accept this as it costs my guys points time and effort
  • Options
    EndoriEndori Registered Users 11 Posts
    Lol i remember our fight. U Never do a 52 hit combo and i beat u with a close fight. Stop rage Guy, u just lose :) If i took no dommage, why should i run like a chicken? Lol. Be serious plz and stop insult me in game like this :URL=http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=697626image239.jpg]mini_697626image239.jpg[/URL] Its a hack thread, not a rage thread
  • Options
    I have 4 photos here with 4 different combos showing your health at the same everytime .gluadmin how do i post these as proof
  • Options
    MonnikMonnik Registered Users 24 Posts
    I would like to report .. you tell me. It showed no name.
    He was utter ****.. kept running through my orbs and made no effort to dodge any attacks, but he didn't take any damage. I only lost 1 match during the first day of pvp and ended in the top 30, now I keep running into these things.
    Nv5Aw91l.jpg
    g3dGt2xl.jpg
  • Options
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    Just played someone called Endori .obviously using a hack as he was running round me like a headless chicken letting me hit him and then stood as I did a 52 hit combo with my 12k mage and no damage. As the leader of one of the top guilds on here I won't accept this as it costs my guys points time and effort
    I have 4 photos here with 4 different combos showing your health at the same everytime .gluadmin how do i post these as proof

It just means that u lag Guy... Read this thread before post in. In my screen , no problem at all during this fight. And dont worry , this no dmg bug happened against me too sometimes
  • Options
    I managed to damage you to
    Start and I have 150meg fibre optic broadband so i dont lag.you reported one before and now it happens for you. Look I'll post photos especially the video I made when you ran round me for 10 secs without attacking
  • Options
    I managed to damage you to
    Start and I have 150meg fibre optic broadband so i dont lag.you reported one before and now it happens for you. Look I'll post photos especially the video I made when you ran round me for 10 secs without attacking

Ok just do it. I remember a close fight and i often run a lot vs sorc as a warrior ^^ parry/dash/run is the only way to win against sorc. But it Will be interesting to see what happened for you. I reported one before yep and he explains me the same things that i explain to you. No hack, just lag ( me, you, or the server). But yes its a big problem, i hope glu Will fix it too. Its very frustrating to loose like this
  • Options
    GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    If you feel the need to open a new thread to report hackers, please do so here in this thread. Please keep your post limited to account name and/or screenshot. Any posts with any other content will be removed. Any other threads on this topic will be closed. This thread will act as the only place to report hackers from now on.

There have been a lot of scattered threads so we appreciate any help combining those threads into this one location.

For leader board updates, please see this thread here. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103171-Leader-board-update-(5-7)

Hello friend`s ... i report g4ast1 ... today in battle arena don`t take dmg .... he stay in my orb skill and dont take 1 % damage ... i give 30 attack in 1 match and i take aprox 20 % life ... ugly if start again mod`s in battle arena ... Please try to do something !!! ( Blinzi same problem )
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • Options
    GodeSsS wrote: »
    Hello friend`s ... i report g4ast1 ... today in battle arena don`t take dmg .... he stay in my orb skill and dont take 1 % damage ... i give 30 attack in 1 match and i take aprox 20 % life ... ugly if start again mod`s in battle arena ... Please try to do something !!! ( Blinzi same problem )

you have zero place to report anyone....you didn't earn any of the gear you are wearing. You used a mod to get to 289 in endless and have no right to even have an account anymore. They need to ban you already.
  • Options
    3Foot20113Foot2011 Registered Users 25 Posts
    santiago777v, and valkhikar
  • Options
    BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts
    [IMG][/img]Screenshot_2014-05-13-11-55-51_zpsbyw0p0dd.png
    ~cat
  • Options
    [IMG][/img]Screenshot_2014-05-12-20-15-20_zpsn7mtdnrc.png
    ~cat
  • Options
    [IMG][/img]Screenshot_2014-05-18-18-53-42_zpszb11l7zz.png
    ~cat
  • Options
    very nice bella...I have some like that I have been meaning to post.
  • Options
    [IMG][/img]Screenshot_2014-05-06-00-18-52_zpsxge8zla_edit_1400459297087_zpstjyyynnf.png
    ~cat
  • Options
    Holy smack if it's not like trying to learn rocket science to post. Getting the hang now tho...leave it to glu to make it complicated.
    ~cat
  • Options
    so I have beat Thrage of Elementals probably four or five times this tournament. After the last kill he friends me and thinking nothing of it I accept. He tells me I shouldn't be so obvious about cheating because I will get caught. He also posts in town he has video of me cheating. So like Grugg in the past I guess it is my turn to say check me out. I have nothing to hide. I haven't cheated to this point and am not going to start now. I wouldn't be raging about cheaters in guild and to Bella, Raven and Grugg etc if I was cheating. I also wouldn't be losing to Grugg, almost bella, elionga, noddt, mmtmmt, frostferz, buzz. Those are just ones I remember scrolling from top to me of leaderoard. I have screenshot of every fight end I have fought though.
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Reporting vietnamok for using a no cooldown unlimited energy thingy mod. Dashes followed by more dashes immediately after. Whirlwinds and barraged whenever he wants. Im sure players who fought him also know.
    And also looks like vietnamese have made themselves another gem mod. Cough tonytien89 cough
    ;)
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Another invulnerable type, this one a warrior... most have been mage. Got ahead of me in 1st round went invulnerable for about 30 seconds, started running around again and nothing I nailed him with reduced HP. Hit him quite a few times with murdermaker, 10772 GS.

Name: Minhnhat 9318 GS
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    BestFriendCZBestFriendCZ Registered Users 52 Posts
    This player has infinite mana and his spells dont have colddown all time on match he using his best spell without colddown...he is only * noob nothing more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX IT !!!!!!!!!! BAN HIIM!!!!!!

17Screenshot_2014_05_19_.png
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    This player has infinite mana and his spells dont have colddown all time on match he using his best spell without colddown...he is only fuc..king noob nothing more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX IT !!!!!!!!!! BAN HIIM!!!!!!

17Screenshot_2014_05_19_.png

yup this is the no cooldown skills dude
    ;)
  • Options
    justin kiatisakchaijustin kiatisakchai Registered Users 37 Posts
    "JYPvsYg" ... This mage put 10 lighting orb in the row..allover the screen.... how can they do that please investigate and kick out. It ruin the pvp game.
  • Options
    RackynshullRackynshull Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello, I would like to report a player suspected of cheating.
    During my last arena battle today, I wasn't able to make any damage to him in the second round.
    EW3 didn't seemed to be offline. If it doesn't mean you it was a technical problem, please survey the player SskTk.
    I'd be pleased to apologize if I make a mis-judgement.
    Regards,
    Rackynnshull
  • Options
    justin kiatisakchaijustin kiatisakchai Registered Users 37 Posts
    Mage named "Medevenx" is hacker... cannot do any damage to her after her life reduce to half. Please check and kick out