Options

Report hackers here

Comments

• Options
    taekwonboy77taekwonboy77 Registered Users 37 Posts
    Today, i am play pvp... for 9 pvp, 7 pvp i am fight with modder/hacker...

wow this season many player use a mod... last i am fight with modder ( magda8 with his monk ).

thanks for glu for not banned modder and make this game not fun, not fair again... :(
  • Options
    SynchronSynchron Registered Users 8 Posts
    https://www.dropbox.com/sc/6vkj6hkninh558z/AAAE1nADij_Tmd2ueKc4hytea
    His/Her names Minhalo

Another one I found went by a name: mahyudin
    My suspicion occurred when I saw lightnings appear every time a lightning is about a second from ending which was hard to get the proof, but there was no cooldown between each skill.
  • Options
    MinatoMinato Registered Users 16 Posts
    Synchron wrote: »
    https://www.dropbox.com/sc/6vkj6hkninh558z/AAAE1nADij_Tmd2ueKc4hytea
    His/Her names Minhalo

Another one I found went by a name: mahyudin
    My suspicion occurred when I saw lightnings appear every time a lightning is about a second from ending which was hard to get the proof, but there was no cooldown between each skill.

Yes it's this cheat !
  • Options
    mrblonde18mrblonde18 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Really getting sick of hackers. How about putting a report button in pvp.
  • Options
    Arthur1995Arthur1995 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Annother No cooldown no mana hacker in PVP . his name is Bellamycan , Glu Admins Are you even banning or doing something against those hackers????????? im very upset that i have spend money on a game where hackers control evrything without any trouble. This is the last time i spend money on this game until those hackers will be banned. I also rated the game 1 star And told all to not play this game because of the hackers. I will change it until something has been done. But for now it feels like its an hopless playground and the guy with a hack wins.Terrible game
  • Options
    SlayriskSlayrisk Registered Users 14 Posts
    Minato wrote: »
    Yes it's this cheat !

When the orb is about to end? I met a mage- >> kokraff << he'd cast 6 simultaneous orbs at one go :P This game deserves a better quality of hackers xD

Also >> vieth11s << a warrior player with no spell cooldown/ mana limit.. It's just getting annoying in the arena these days. On an average, 2/5 PvP coupons get wasted on these hackers every single time I play.
    Keep calm and farm on.
  • Options
    OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    This game is a totally epic failed....how many month of waiting GLÛ?

Create tournament for hacker glû.
  • Options
    MinatoMinato Registered Users 16 Posts
    Slayrisk wrote: »
    When the orb is about to end? I met a mage- >> kokraff << he'd cast 6 simultaneous orbs at one go :P This game deserves a better quality of hackers xD

Also >> vieth11s << a warrior player with no spell cooldown/ mana limit.. It's just getting annoying in the arena these days. On an average, 2/5 PvP coupons get wasted on these hackers every single time I play.

Yes mage use six orb in same time !
  • Options
    OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    Now we totally know that Grugg is a * modder...unlimited skill ha...you are a * cheap modder...you say u spend money on this lol * your a * modder maybe gem hacker too..
  • Options
    Obar90Obar90 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Haha goodfellas member many already jailbreak/root thier phone as i ask lol..they even have programmer at 4pda forum called Syno..do you think they can still pretend legit any longer lol
  • Options
    Obar90Obar90 Registered Users 28 Posts
    LoL Ducdaver , you can even dare to post out even your score is so high than cheater always..its so obvious you are more advantage on cheating than them lmao mayb your jz another programmer that didnt scare ban too :)
  • Options
    pc246pc246 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I would like to report:
    toshiba: multiple lightning orbs
    pengleong: invulnerable and just stood there.
  • Options
    tbowlotbowlo Registered Users 7 Posts
    Kukunishi is a mage using no cool down mod
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    nong5555 and warpath for using no cooldown mod.
    ;)
  • Options
    elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    mOOn3st dropped orbs all around the arena all at once. Eight of nine orbs at the same time? Definitely a hack. I got a screen shot when he started doing orbs and I will try to post it.
  • Options
    New hacker, he use many orb in one row, name/id: 200cm

Thanks glu, please cek him....
  • Options
    New hacker again with many orb, name/id : speedbot

Many many hacker..... not fun
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Obar90 wrote: »
    LoL Ducdaver , you can even dare to post out even your score is so high than cheater always..its so obvious you are more advantage on cheating than them lmao mayb your jz another programmer that didnt scare ban too :)

Plz obar wannabe. I got high rank cause of real skills. When a person is at 0 x ??? the losses don't count against you anymore. Only wins get added...I was close to getting 3rd last tourney but ran into 3 Modders (2 I lost and 1 I won) in my last 5 tickets (30 Minutes of tournament end) and ended up getting 4th with 0 x74 just 2 behind poter who I think had 0 x 76. All of this without spending any of my gems. And yes I will dare all day long everyday and report any modders cause then I can get some real legit fights. You on the other hand, who hides behind a fake name...go pound some sand.
  • Options
    sadamkosadamko Registered Users 1 Posts
    menfisbell81 is a pvp hacker using unlimited skills pls do something about it thnk u
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    keikog - over 12k gs warrior with unlimited mana and no cooldown on skills - still lost to me tho :D
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    fedupfedup Registered Users 1 Posts
    New hackers on Android:
    Gameneverdie (currently 6th overall)
    Toshiba (#42)
    HeroHawk

All three use mages, all three were spamming lightning orb and eruption with no cooldown. Did not see any use mana pots, so I would assume they were also using unlimited mana.

Yes, I had to make an acct JUST to report ppl cuz the modding has gotten bad to worse. Many long time players are fed up and are wanting to quit this game due to the inability to overcome these mods.
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    fedup wrote: »
    New hackers on Android:
    Gameneverdie (currently 6th overall)
    Toshiba (#42)
    HeroHawk

All three use mages, all three were spamming lightning orb and eruption with no cooldown. Did not see any use mana pots, so I would assume they were also using unlimited mana.

I haven't played HeroHawk yet but I can confirm for this post that

Gameneverdie and Toshiba,
    Those two are using unlimited mana and no cooldown skill cheat.
  • Options
    3Foot20113Foot2011 Registered Users 25 Posts
    JOHNSON had absolutely no cooldown time and used freeze teleport and shock orb endlessly covered the entire arena in shock orbs
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    No spell cool down, no pots used. First cheating monk I've seen in this season.

laurito GS 12382
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    MNG3 monk - spam skill hack. 2 other ones, didn't note the nicks too..
    Also official * you Glu, 3 fights now, 3 hacks - DO YOU CARE?
    No more gems from me, I'm done with your *.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    tbowlotbowlo Registered Users 7 Posts
    D3pr3d4t0r spam skill hack.
  • Options
    Jabber007Jabber007 Registered Users 24 Posts
    [IMG][/img]B4FC9AD9-E3D3-4179-BEC0-4D01C1C2E8A4_zpsmv10sbrn.png

Will try add him and see if he Will get banned
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    No spell cool down, no pots used. Spammed orbs and eruption. Tip to warriors, I killed him one round and half way though a second by spamming parrys while standing in range of several orbs. Almost worked, sending his garbage right back at him.

Souhealer GS 11616
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    mrblonde18mrblonde18 Registered Users 2 Posts
    DannyC no cool down no mana hacker
  • Options
    BestFriendCZBestFriendCZ Registered Users 52 Posts
    many players on top pvp are hacker with no cold down spells like shee or frostferz Strenght ban them!!!