Report hackers here

1434446484983

Comments

  • taxmantaxman New Member Registered Users 38 Posts
    reh2b wrote: »
    "kenshin84" no cd, infinit mana, throw me 30 orbs.... Rank 0.....android....
    DO SOMETHING!

    I fought him too and got the same come on glu start banning accounts not just for a couple of weeks but forever. These people r gonna lose u money
  • ducvaderducvader Experienced Member Registered Users 204 Posts
    XeKeMate - Usual stuff
    sLawNn
  • VagnercastorfreireVagnercastorfreire Junior Member Registered Users 67 Posts
    Thrage wrote: »
    wccoow.jpg

    Bababalian. Obviously using a mod here. This is one of those old back in the day damage increase mods. In case you don't notice it. Look at defense and gs. 474,000 gear score. Oh man that t9 sure is a big upgrade.
    Our revelations until finally hunting are great so far lack the wolves in lamb thar ...
  • Demon100Demon100 New Member Registered Users 13 Posts
    IOS FirstRate guild hackers
    In the current IOS tiered tournament, the guild FirstRate have managed to gain 400k vp in under 2hours, this has happened for the last 2 tiered tournaments and each time there has been randomly generated names such as 980#, 981#, 982#..... And so on each with 38k vp on the leaderboards, this can only be players from one guild which is FirstRate as they have been the only ones that have gained vp at the time these players names have appeared on the leaderboards. I have picture evidence to show it but don't know how to upload them to the forums, (someone help me out with that please). Glu, can you investigate into this guild please because we don't want them ruining more tiered guild rewards and HoF (hall of fame)
  • BrutalBrutal Experienced Member Registered Users 251 Posts
    Demon100 wrote: »
    I have picture evidence to show it but don't know how to upload them to the forums, (someone help me out with that please). Glu, can you investigate into this guild please because we don't want them ruining more tiered guild rewards and HoF (hall of fame)

    Upload your pics to a hosting site like: http://postimage.org/
    Paste the direct link to the image in your post surrounded by image tags, like this:
    [img]direct.link.goes.here[/img]
    
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
    Status: Uninstalled game and retired... gave up on Glu.
  • Bratkat78Bratkat78 New Member Registered Users 15 Posts
    Alright forgive me if i have done this incorrectly but here are pics for names that are related to hacker guild. My guild has been cheated out of first place for at least 3 offering/tiered spender tournaments. I know most of my guildmates are sick of losing to hacker guilds and are wondering why we should spend any more real money on this game when glû really doesnt seem to care about members who spend real money. If glû is unable to stop the hackers then at least lock guilds down during tournaments. It would prevent hacker guilds from using this type of hack. It is really becoming frustrating. We lost endless tourneys to hackers already. It honestly seems like the only tourney glû is interested in running is the ones that make them the most money.
  • Bratkat78Bratkat78 New Member Registered Users 15 Posts
  • ThrageThrage Experienced Member Registered Users 100 Posts
    Bratkat78 wrote: »
    Did they start at n1? Is so they have done a whole lot of this.
  • JaxMJaxM Junior Member Registered Users 83 Posts
    Gluadmin - can you find out what guild these players belong to? i sympathize with bratkat78, our guild <Ex0dus> is currently second place, we've spent an obscene amount of money on this tournament. i really think firstrate guild (currently first) is hacking. how come they are not anywhere in the top guild in terms of GS?
  • Bratkat78Bratkat78 New Member Registered Users 15 Posts
    They have been doing this for past 3 tourneys. I have pics from other two as well. Pretty hard to compete with hackers who can rotate through unlimited fake accounts and get 38,000 VP for each fake player. I'm so disgusted with it and glû's lack of concern. All it does is make more people want to hack. If people knew once they got caught and are reset they can't get their accounts back so easily maybe it would deter people from doing it.
  • JaxMJaxM Junior Member Registered Users 83 Posts
    i hope gluu can be more transparent in the leaderboards. maybe tag each player with their guild names. hackers are getting smart, they flood the low ranks with VP, so we wouldnt notice.
  • Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Junior Member Registered Users 60 Posts
    Come glü! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that these guys are ruining things in this game for everyone of us who loves this game and plays fair.

    If no action is taken, I'm certain that quite a few of your paying customers will leave the game. And when that happens, your revenue stream will disappear.

    Please do something
  • JaxMJaxM Junior Member Registered Users 83 Posts
    just a nasty thought. maybe gluu is doing this on purpose. maybe they're putting up with these hackers so we would spend more more money. sort of like a carrot on the stick, and we're the donkey. the carrot is close enough within reach. we move, the carrot moves.
  • JaxMJaxM Junior Member Registered Users 83 Posts
    gluu, <Ex0dus> guild are paying customers. you can check the purchase history of our players. are you going to let these hackers take first place?
  • TruthTruth Junior Member Registered Users 67 Posts
    Show your guild list and lets look for discrepancies on the vp. To start whining when you are doing the same isnt right. All seems fair.
  • Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Junior Member Registered Users 60 Posts
    Jax, are you gonna take care of this? Get these guys some pics to show them!

    I'm still wondering if glü will even notice.....or care.
  • JaxMJaxM Junior Member Registered Users 83 Posts
    Truth wrote: »
    Show your guild list and lets look for discrepancies on the vp. To start whining when you are doing the same isnt right. All seems fair.

    alright, ill indulge you. just name a few of our players:

    leeroi 296k
    artege88 270.5k
    wolfcookie 130k
    wyrmryder 62.5k
    nemesis 32.5k
    emmanuel 30k
    xCaliber 23.5k

    now, stfu! it's gluu who were talking to, not you.
  • TruthTruth Junior Member Registered Users 67 Posts
    This is a discussion board, comments are public for a reason. You still havent shown legitimate vp. If it cant be tallied up then your vp is inaccurate too, how many hackers did you use if you cant prove it? Stop whining.
  • JaxMJaxM Junior Member Registered Users 83 Posts
    Truth wrote: »
    This is a discussion board, comments are public for a reason. You still havent shown legitimate vp. If it cant be tallied up then your vp is inaccurate too, how many hackers did you use if you cant prove it? Stop whining.

    i'll invite you to our guild, and tally yourself. what's your IGN?
  • JaxMJaxM Junior Member Registered Users 83 Posts
    Truth wrote: »
    This is a discussion board, comments are public for a reason. You still havent shown legitimate vp. If it cant be tallied up then your vp is inaccurate too, how many hackers did you use if you cant prove it? Stop whining.
    JaxM wrote: »
    i'll invite you to our guild, and tally yourself. what's your IGN?

    why all of a sudden so quite? afraid to find out the TRUTH?
  • NomedacNomedac New Member Registered Users 7 Posts
    I agree with Brat. I am also a little surprised no admins are responding here. If a ticket is submitted the same generic response is made by support. I should know most of our guild is fed up and have asked for resolution. I and many others really wonder if Gru even reads these posts or pay attention to tickets posted. Do you? I feel like I have paid enough money to deserve a response.

    Lock the guilds down, SIMPLE solution. Firstrate will not be able to pull all the accounts through. Locking guilds down during a tourney will also make it easier for you to isolate other game hacking.
  • Violator944Violator944 New Member Registered Users 43 Posts
    Bratkat78 wrote: »
    Alright forgive me if i have done this incorrectly but here are pics for names that are related to hacker guild. My guild has been cheated out of first place for at least 3 offering/tiered spender tournaments. I know most of my guildmates are sick of losing to hacker guilds and are wondering why we should spend any more real money on this game when glû really doesnt seem to care about members who spend real money. If glû is unable to stop the hackers then at least lock guilds down during tournaments. It would prevent hacker guilds from using this type of hack. It is really becoming frustrating. We lost endless tourneys to hackers already. It honestly seems like the only tourney glû is interested in running is the ones that make them the most money.
    I thought my title would at least get glus attention....its really simple Glu just lock down guilds to where during a tour no one can join a guild...if you do that youll be able to see who is really legitamate ly playing the game and not hacking and Glu you will also see who was hacking since they wont be able to even compete with the legit guilds then maybe you will take into consideration all of these reports to be true and then and only then will you be able to stop having good players quit and maybe even make more money...had to add that last part cuz thats all Glu seems to care about is money
  • BrutalBrutal Experienced Member Registered Users 251 Posts
    Nomedac wrote: »
    I am also a little surprised no admins are responding here.

    They pop in on occasion. Gluadmin has said this thread is scoured weekly, but we haven't seen him in quite a while. Perhaps we finally drove him mad. :(
    then and only then will you be able to stop having good players quit and maybe even make more money...had to add that last part cuz thats all Glu seems to care about is money

    Dead on. I think about the only thing that would get glu's attention is if people were to stop spending. As it sits, it looks like a few legit groups are spending like crazy and trying to outspend the cheaters. Until that stops (and assuming I'm right that there are legit groups spending), they won't care much about the cheats since it looks like the situation is making them money.

    The game I came from saw me spending about $200-300 a month. How much have I spent here? Zero. Not because I don't want to, but because I'm not gonna try and outspend cheaters or reward a game that takes a half-assed approach in dealing with them. How many others are like me and are sitting on the side with money to burn? I bet there's a more than a few.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
    Status: Uninstalled game and retired... gave up on Glu.
  • Its5pmIts5pm Banned Banned Users 112 Posts
    Its not like those admin do not want to answer, they actually do not know the answers themselves and they have no clue how to stop those hackers, thats why they have not responded to all your complains through out the forums, all those bots with weird numeric names kept changing every tourny. Meaning, those bots are disposable(cut of one head, two more shall raise), there is probably only one or two hackers inside that firstrate guild receiving the tourny prizes. And they only joined the guild a few mins before and after the tourny to get the prizes and left. Locking the guild will only do more damage to other guilds since they cant kick inactive or invite player if their guild aren't full. So my suggestion is, go to itunes and download a game called assassin creed pirate edition, its free and awesome !!!!!
  • Bratkat78Bratkat78 New Member Registered Users 15 Posts
    The guilds would only be locked down during a tournament. We all know when a tournament is going to start. So get your 50 peeps together so you can be prepared for lock down. Locking down guilds give every guild the fairest chance. Let the best 50 players win. You can kick inactives at end of tourney. And its fair bc every guild would be dealing with same issue.
  • masterettmasterett New Member Registered Users 32 Posts
    Bratkat78 wrote: »
    The guilds would only be locked down during a tournament. We all know when a tournament is going to start. So get your 50 peeps together so you can be prepared for lock down. Locking down guilds give every guild the fairest chance. Let the best 50 players win. You can kick inactives at end of tourney. And its fair bc every guild would be dealing with same issue.

    Good idea! Hope glü implement this

    Masterett
    SO Oneunited (iOS)
  • HandlesHandles Advanced Member Registered Users 911 Posts
    Nomedac wrote: »
    I agree with Brat. I am also a little surprised no admins are responding here. If a ticket is submitted the same generic response is made by support. I should know most of our guild is fed up and have asked for resolution. I and many others really wonder if Gru even reads these posts or pay attention to tickets posted. Do you? I feel like I have paid enough money to deserve a response.

    Lock the guilds down, SIMPLE solution. Firstrate will not be able to pull all the accounts through. Locking guilds down during a tourney will also make it easier for you to isolate other game hacking.

    Actually I go over the forums on a regular basis, that includes this thread.
  • R0nBurgundyR0nBurgundy New Member Registered Users 18 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Actually I go over the forums on a regular basis, that includes this thread.

    Then you should be well aware of the situation. We don't know if anything is even being done. My guild ****nal has been cheated out of winning more than once. We all complain and submit tickets. We never get a response. Would be nice to know that our voices are not falling on deaf ears. There are several big spenders in our guild that are either A). Not spending another dime and/or B) considering leaving the game entirely, unless something is done to remedy the situation. Locking the guilds during tourneys would not be a huge programming task to take on. It would also stop the bot accounts, and allow the pinpointing of hackers that still exist after the implementation.
  • Bratkat78Bratkat78 New Member Registered Users 15 Posts
    Very well said Ron. I agree wholeheartedly.
  • SpaceCityDSpaceCityD New Member Registered Users 32 Posts
    Brutal wrote: »
    They pop in on occasion. Gluadmin has said this thread is scoured weekly, but we haven't seen him in quite a while. Perhaps we finally drove him mad. :(



    Dead on. I think about the only thing that would get glu's attention is if people were to stop spending. As it sits, it looks like a few legit groups are spending like crazy and trying to outspend the cheaters. Until that stops (and assuming I'm right that there are legit groups spending), they won't care much about the cheats since it looks like the situation is making them money.

    The game I came from saw me spending about $200-300 a month. How much have I spent here? Zero. Not because I don't want to, but because I'm not gonna try and outspend cheaters or reward a game that takes a half-assed approach in dealing with them. How many others are like me and are sitting on the side with money to burn? I bet there's a more than a few.


    I'm the exact same way, spent a lot of money on a different game (prob $200-$300 on K&D per month), except i did spend $100 when I first started this game, mostly out of habit. Due to the hackers I have refused to spend anymore here. I love competition, but I can't/wont compete with hackers.
Sign In or Register to comment.